Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:55 am
Think the Phunkeh thread missed you blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:57 am
cry I have to go do yard work. Be back later! *hugs all and exits*  

Indigo Project

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:57 am
Indigo Project
cry I have to go do yard work. Be back later! *hugs all and exits*
aww... *hugs back*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:00 am
Aww, byes. Yes, Hermie. I like the fact that I was missed. It means I have friends. Good friends.  

Celestial Burden

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:07 am
'Yay!!' for Good friends  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:10 am
*sits in dark coner* . .I MEAN *sits in coner . . not dark, just coner* sweatdrop  

umi505

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:13 am
*comes out of the ground with flames comming out of the ground* you know what you bastards! i don't care if you want me in hell! SCREW YOU ALL!!!! *looks at everyone here* so hows it going?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:13 am
Hey, something up?  

Celestial Burden

umi505

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:14 am
Viral C
*comes out of the ground with flames comming out of the ground* you know what you bastards! i don't care if you want me in hell! SCREW YOU ALL!!!! *looks at everyone here* so hows it going?
O.O . . somethen happen? .. . .

and pritty good!
how about you? ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:17 am
umi505
Viral C

and pritty good!
how about you? ^^
they had a party in "Hell" and they wanted me to stay forever cause i ignore the law physics then i thought it just wasn't for me so i turned them down. but yeah i'm doing pretty good  

Red Glacier

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:17 am
I'm doing good. Yeah, the people in hell are scared of me. My friends that are Christian say that when I' die Heaven won't want me so they'll send nme to Hell. I'll take over Hell and they'll send me back to heaven. Heaven will send me back here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:19 am
Viral C
umi505
Viral C

and pritty good!
how about you? ^^
they had a party in "Hell" and they wanted me to stay forever cause i ignore the law physics then i thought it just wasn't for me so i turned them down. but yeah i'm doing pretty good

oh . . .wait . .you ignore law of physics . . .sounds familare . . . .OH NOS! *quickly glomps you*  

umi505

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:20 am
Celestial Burden
I'm doing good. Yeah, the people in hell are scared of me. My friends that are Christian say that when I' die Heaven won't want me so they'll send nme to Hell. I'll take over Hell and they'll send me back to heaven. Heaven will send me back here.
eh hell can go ******** itself cause i'm not interested. its pretty boring down there anyway its not worth going to trust me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:21 am
umi505
Viral C
umi505
Viral C

and pritty good!
how about you? ^^

oh . . .wait . .you ignore law of physics . . .sounds familare . . . .OH NOS! *quickly glomps you*
no i'm not hyper mode but thanks for the glomp anyway  

Red Glacier

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:22 am
I'm sure it isn't. I'd much rather go to Summerland.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games