Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18262 18263 18264 18265 18266 18267 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:27 pm
Yes, well, the over-loud carousing of the stereotypical "dumb college student" is enough to drive anyone batty.
And what is this "Torchwood" you speak of? I don't think I've ever heard of it...  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:32 pm
Torchwood is a Doctor Who spin-off. It's an ok series I would say, though I've only seen a handful of episodes and they've been hit and miss for me. Though I've been pissed ever since I found out they killed off the two characters I actually liked in season 2 >.< (Dammit...why'd they kill Tosh and Owen T.T)

....Babbly, I know. sweatdrop Sorry about that. I might disappear in a bit to start cooking...

invisible-weirdo

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:36 pm
Well, don't feel too bad about disappearing, I'm getting ready to sink into a jigsaw puzzle to get some money. I'll probably be distracted for a couple of hours at least.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:53 pm
*glompage* Hi guys ^.^
Say, anyone seen Repo the Genetic Opera? It looks interesting...  

Lobo-chan

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:54 pm
I liked the idea of Torchwood. And Jack's cool with his swishy coat. And well I like it plain because it ties in with Doctor Who, but some of the stoylines I just fin myself not liking very much. Usually the ones that involve random sex with aliens and such. And Owen actualy died? It's been a while since I watched season 2. I remember him being all "undead" and waht not. WAIT! you don't mean you're watching the season three mini-series thingy? eek If not do you have any idea when thats airing?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:56 pm
^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:03 pm
*huggles aretoo*

I want Taco Bell D: I has never had Taco Bell.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 pm
Aiya, Aretoo mi amigo! *uberglompage* What myth are they busting now?

Laz: Come visit and we shall get thee Taco Bells >.<  

Lobo-chan

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:05 pm
Hi all~

Laz: Actually I was watching a rerun of the 1st season finale but my dad keeps up with it and he told me they died. And yes, like actually died-as-in-you-don't-get-to-see-them-anymore-except-in-weird-visions-and-such. And as for the mini-series thingy (Children of Earth, I believe it's called) I dunno but I think it's coming soon. I saw like 4 ads for it while watching Torchwood, I swear >.>

....Ok, seriously, I'm gonna go now. >.< I actually want to eat dinner tonight...

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:18 pm
They were doing James Bond, but that's over now. Now we're bouncing between Total Drama Island, and whatever isn't commercials. smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:25 pm
My dad still believes in the brown note even after they tried to bust it... He says that it might have worked if they did it differently and a bunch of blah blah I zoned in the middle...

I watched Wolverine and it was awesome! More Remy! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:26 pm
It's a Lobo-chan! *Glomp huggles* Oh and your posted before >.< I completly missed it. *gives Lobo-chan extra huggles* I was actually just htinking to myself the other day that I hadn't seen you around in a while. And sure I'd love to come visit you guys and aquire some Taco Bells. biggrin

@ Invis: I see I see. I can't wait to downloads that mini-series when it comes out. I should check out hte website they might have it there somewhere. But yes, perhaps I shuld go backs and re-watch Torchwood. I don't really remember it as well as Doctor Who. See with Doctor Who I used to watch it after I downloaded it, then I'd take it to Terra's place and watch it with her so I always got a doube viewing biggrin

Well guys, since it be mother's day, I'm taking my mother and brother out for lunch in search of PANCAKES! *points finger into air while making a "serious business" facial expression*

EDIT: @ Lobo: I watched Wolverine last night! It was cool. Although there were a couple of times im like, lolwut? Why are you randomly walking away from the island full of mutant prisoners only to come back with your shirt off when your (girl who pretended to love you) is in trouble? And why did Gambit randomly stop Logan from killing Victor earlier, when he had obviously just killed that black dude. Those two things seemed a bit silly, but overall good film ^.^  

Surazal Dloc

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Yeah, been a bit busy lately... Right now I'm reading a bajillion different things and need to finish an application for a school (damn those people in the office... this week I need to bother the hell out of them or I'll get nothing done) and I have to take an SAT on Wednesday. Aiya! gonk

Do you have a facebook, Lazzy? *huggles* And you'd probably visit anyone but Lobo in the US 'cause she's in the boring ol' Midwest sad

And yeah, some bits were 'What the hell is wrong with you people? DX ' but good overall. Did you see Deadpool at the end of the credits? He was still alive! gonk He would've been dead for real if Remy hit him in the head with his pimp-stick *nod nod*  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:33 pm
Hello. Humans.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:33 pm
We watched Star Trek Thursday night. ...Let's just say another viewing of Trek is higher on the list than Wolverine, smoldering-hot Hugh Jackman notwithstanding. smile  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18262 18263 18264 18265 18266 18267 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games