• Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:44 am
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

It seems kinda boring to me..Yet I still watch people play it.

Guess it's one of those games that's more fun to watch, or make videos about. I still find Skullmonkeys enjoyable, though.

That's good to hear.

Speaking of which, I should pay more attention to my emulators.

Why are they messed up somehow?

No, I'm just lazy. I have them on a usb, and have been so busy playing other games lately that I haven't been playing them much. They still work, I just split my focus against specific things at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

It seems kinda boring to me..Yet I still watch people play it.

Guess it's one of those games that's more fun to watch, or make videos about. I still find Skullmonkeys enjoyable, though.

That's good to hear.

No, I'm just lazy. I have them on a usb, and have been so busy playing other games lately that I haven't been playing them much. They still work, I just split my focus against specific things at a time.

I see.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:26 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

That's good to hear.

I see.

Haven't touched much other than my laptop, lately. Been addicted to a few games online.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 am
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

That's good to hear.

I see.

Haven't touched much other than my laptop, lately. Been addicted to a few games online.

Like the fiesta mmo I mentioned to you before.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:12 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

I see.

Eh, that one got boring after a while. Games are more fun with other people. Like world of tanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:03 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

I see.

Eh, that one got boring after a while. Games are more fun with other people. Like world of tanks.

I think that was the reason I quit playing fiesta awhile ago.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

I see.

I rarely go on world of tanks because of a few other games, but finally played Assassin's Creed 3 today. Didn't do a whole lot, but found some side items, like chests, and cleared a fort.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:28 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

I see.

I rarely go on world of tanks because of a few other games, but finally played Assassin's Creed 3 today. Didn't do a whole lot, but found some side items, like chests, and cleared a fort.

Sounds like you had fun.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

Sounds like you had fun.

When I wasn't running to each place, sure. Fortunately they upgraded the fast travel system, because the world is much more massive than previous games. And it's much more open, and spans across the 13 colonies.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 am
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

Sounds like you had fun.

When I wasn't running to each place, sure. Fortunately they upgraded the fast travel system, because the world is much more massive than previous games. And it's much more open, and spans across the 13 colonies.

Yeah without the fast travel I can see how getting to the location you want to get to would be a pain in the a**.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:26 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

Sounds like you had fun.

Yeah without the fast travel I can see how getting to the location you want to get to would be a pain in the a**.

Oh, the full version of Surgeon Simulator came out and Mike and Gavin were playing XD More than just heart surgery, they also have kidney and brain surgery, achievements, and other missions and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

Sounds like you had fun.

Oh, the full version of Surgeon Simulator came out and Mike and Gavin were playing XD More than just heart surgery, they also have kidney and brain surgery, achievements, and other missions and stuff.

It must have been hilarious watching them play.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 pm
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu
Alex Trevell
EonFukkatsu

Sounds like you had fun.

It must have been hilarious watching them play.

Of course XD And they only did a few of the missions, so they'll be doing at least one more video for it. The trailer looked like it was inside an ambulance, because stuff was bouncing. And the game was hard enough on a table, let alone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:13 pm
EonFukkatsu
WanderingThroughLife
EonFukkatsu
Okay in case we need this I took the liberty to make a new banner for the guild, I'll post it here in this post so everyone can see if it's guild worthy. If not pm me and I'll see if I can make another one.

User Image

That's actually a really kick a** banner, you can put it up if you want or I'll do it later. 3nodding

You might have to do it later cause I don't know how to at the moment. sweatdrop

Haha, alrighty. I'll put it up now. smile  

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:38 pm
WanderingThroughLife
EonFukkatsu
WanderingThroughLife
EonFukkatsu
Okay in case we need this I took the liberty to make a new banner for the guild, I'll post it here in this post so everyone can see if it's guild worthy. If not pm me and I'll see if I can make another one.

User Image

That's actually a really kick a** banner, you can put it up if you want or I'll do it later. 3nodding

You might have to do it later cause I don't know how to at the moment. sweatdrop

Haha, alrighty. I'll put it up now. smile

Okay and thank you.  
The Acadamy of the Black Moon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas