Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:21 pm
XP mine is a Saiyuki/Inuyasha crossover, its so hard! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:23 pm
Yup, that's got to be a little hard.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:26 pm
I think I'm making it work... it takes a lot of work to make it flow and not seem forced. I just hate crossover where its clear they were forced together, where it makes no sense why they got together that really irks me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:40 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I think I'm making it work... it takes a lot of work to make it flow and not seem forced. I just hate crossover where its clear they were forced together, where it makes no sense why they got together that really irks me

And yet, you're writing one.  

Argentice

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:41 pm
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune

you know... if you don't like it then don't read it, I worked hard on finding a way to make the crossover make sense  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:04 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune

you know... if you don't like it then don't read it, I worked hard on finding a way to make the crossover make sense

I was joking!

The only thing that gets me is the u-turn the Sanzo party took. I mean, it makes sense, I just can't help of thinking of the train ride each time.  

Argentice

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:08 pm
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune

I was joking!

The only thing that gets me is the u-turn the Sanzo party took. I mean, it makes sense, I just can't help of thinking of the train ride each time.

It was a bad joke, I feel very self conscious about my writing and while I can take constructive criticism stuff like that makes me wince  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:13 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune

I was joking!

It was a bad joke, I feel very self conscious about my writing and while I can take constructive criticism stuff like that makes me wince

*hugs* You're still better than most the fanfic I see.

Sorry that didn't come out right.  

Argentice

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:17 pm
meh s'ok I guess, I know I'm not that great  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:24 pm
Sanzoskitsune

If you didn't at least have the mind for it, I wouldn't be asking for your help, now would I? wink

Oh, after I get this chapter written up, could you beta-read for me?  

Argentice

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:28 pm
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune

If you didn't at least have the mind for it, I wouldn't be asking for your help, now would I? wink

Yeah sure  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:58 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Argentice
Sanzoskitsune

Yeah sure

Right on. Expect an email by the end of the night. smile  

Argentice

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:59 pm
*pokes her email box* kay  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:13 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*pokes her email box* kay

I'm typing slow, so it'll probably be tonight when I get back from work.  

Argentice

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:15 pm
*looks up at Argy before poking her email box again*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games