Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 pm
Clock Tower Courtyard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The Clock Tower Courtyard is a cloister on the base of the Clock Tower at Hogwarts Castle. This cloister seems to be one of the older parts of the castle and the ceiling and walls are dilapidated. It also leads to the Covered Bridge and, as it is on a hill, is on the third floor."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

Charon walked sat in one of the stone windows. In one hand he had a half crumpled letter, the other hung lightly to his side. Daisy was sick and he wanted to run to Hogsmead and take the next train home. But he couldn't if he did it would ruin everything. The young Slytherin had been doing his best to hide it. He wasn't that crazy Gryffindor who seemed to flaunt there lack of home with pride. For him it was a disgrace...one that no one could know.

What would his housemates think of him if they knew? If they knew the Gaunts were homeless, living in filth. Charon did his best to make there clothes nice, and with what little money they had, make certain they had everything they needed to pull it off. But even money can only go so far... He thought to himself lightly holding onto the key he wore around his neck. That key was there only life line. It was the key to his mother's Gringotts vaulet. Not that she needed it in Azkaban. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair, Charon let his head fall back against the stone. This was too much for a twelve year old to be thinking about.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante was out for a walk. A lot of things were running through his head. Both things from home and with his friends here at Hogwarts. Recently Charon seemed a little distant and wanted to find out why. He had followed him all the way from the dorms to this current spot. Finding him leaning on a wall he smiled lightly, "So I have not bothered you for almost two weeks now. What is wrong? And no beating around the bush" he said in a kind tone. Maestro hissed happily on his shoulder. Dante came over to his friend and placed a hand on his shoulder.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 am
(( Guys, mind if Lu joins you? She needs to RP with Slytherins more, and I'm dead bored XD ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 am
User Image

Charon startled a little when Dante appeared. Damn he was getting distracted he if was getting snuck up on. Sitting up from his slouched position he smiled, but was a weak attempt. "Just a bit worried. Nothing else. Sorry hadn't reliezed it had been that long. I didn't forget something did I?" He asked trying to shake off his mood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante sighed,"uh huh so what is that in your hand?" he asked motioning to the note in his hand. "and what is it that you are worried about exactly?" he added crossing his arms. He was going to get to the bottom of this if it took all night. To others Dante never seemed like the friendly type but that was only because no one ever really was able to become good friends with him as Charon has. It bothered him to see Charon like this.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 am
User Image

"Oh it's a letter from Daisy. She's home but she's really sick. I guess I'm just being a typical big brother, half worried to death over her." Charon answered as he folded the letter back up and tucked it away. Great this was not what he wanted to worry. Dante was the only real friend he had ever made. To have him find out what he really was, to know that he was in the company of trash bothered him alot. Honestly he couldn't handle the thought of loosing Dante. But who would want to be around homeless trash? Charon thought a little bitterly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy hurried from her last class, trying not to bump into anyone on the way. God, next time she'll fall asleep. Hearing two male voices, she stopped and hid behind a pillar, trying to eavesdrop in silence. Pan climbed out of her bag onto her shoulder, holding his breath in. Lucy gave him a nod, asking him to stay quiet.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante looked a little confused,"Don't you have servants to take care of her, why be so worried?" he asked looking at his friend a bit more closely. "If you don't like how they treat her I can get someone to help. Of course I'd need to know where you live" he said with a laugh but stopped when the thought occured to him."Ah hey speaking of which, you never told me your address before Christmas break" he added looking at Charon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

"Ah w-well....you see...um..." Charon started and stopped several times as Dante spoke trying to explain and failing. This was starting to tread toward exactly where he didn't want it to go. Etheris hissed softly, gently squeezing his neck. She knew how Charon felt about all this. She knew how terrifying it was for him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante's expression dropped he placed both hands on his shoulders,"Hey Charon" he said making him look at him,"What is wrong? Seriously." he asked searching his face to see if he could find out why his friend was being so vague,"What ever it is you know you can tell me. You can't scare me off that easily" he said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 am
User Image

"Yeah right, sure." Charon half muttered, not looking at Dante. It was easy for him to say when he didn't know what was wrong. "Sorry it's stupid for me to worry. Don't worry I won't bother you with it anymore."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
~Second Year~

A glare crossed Dante's face when he heard Charon's muttering. "You don't believe me?" he said a little crossly. "I am your friend Charon Gaunt, what ever is bothering you is NEVER stupid. I want you to tell me now what it is that has you like this" he said holding tightly to his shoulders. He wasn't going to take this beating around the bush much longer. It agrivated him so much that a friend that he felt he trusted fully didn't seem to trust him. "Then again perhaps we aren't as close as friends as I thought. Maybe THAT is why you wont tell me. If that is the case then im wasting my time here" he said letting go of him then made a motion as if he was going to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 am
User Image

"Don't you dare, Dante. Don't you turn away from me acting like it's that simple." Charon half snapped glaring back at Dante. "It's easy for you stand there and say it's nothing. But it's not. You don't have to worry about Rose like I have to about Daisy. She's got a good home with people to look after her. Daisy has nothing, she on her own. I'll be lucky if I have a living sibling when I get back." He didn't know what possessed him to say it, but before he could stop himself the angry words were out. He didn't hate Dante, but nor could Charon deny that he did envy the other a bit. At least if Rose was sick, she could get to doctor without questions. Daisy couldn't. If she went there would be questions the two couldn't answer and he refused to be put in an orphanage like the others.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy listened to the conversation attentively without making any sound, but eventually let out a small gasp at Charon's revelation. That's why the Slytherin looked so familiar to her! He's homeless! She must have bumped into him once or twice in London, if that's where he stayed. Now that she thought about it, she must have, but couldn't remember. Maybe a vision would help her recall.

Realizing the sound that escaped her blossom-colored lips, paralyzed by fear, Lucy shut her eyes closed, already knowing that she's busted. Pan did the same, but hid back in her bag, as if no one was there except her. Bloody traitor, Lucy thought angrily, sensing Pan's movement to her bag. She'll let Peeves get him later. She bit her lower lip, her eyes still closed. She just pretended she was invisible, or a tiny little mouse that passed by. But she was kidding herself, she was almost arrested.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff