Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Finsbury Park

User Image

A bustling 110-acre public park and playground in the London Borough of Haringey. The park provides a large green space in central north London. It has a mix of open ground, formal gardens, avenues of mature trees and an arboretum area with a mix of more unusual trees. There is also a lake, a children's play area, a cafe and an art exhibition space. Sports facilities in the park include football pitches, a bowling green, an athletics stadium, and tennis and basketball courts. Unusually for London, the park hosts two facilities for "American" sports: an American football field, home to the 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011 national champions London Blitz, and diamonds for softball and baseball, home to the 2007 and 2008 national champions the London Mets.

In recent years the park has been used for large public events such as Madstock!, the Fleadh, Big Gay Out, Party in the Park and Rise: London United.

[Information taken from wiki.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Regret waited, just as the woman told, at Finsbury park. He didn't understand why the woman would pick such a place reserved for children to meet. Even at night, a couple children still played with their mothers, fathers, or aunts and uncles at the park. Perhaps this was how the woman would avoid getting killed or cursed, with so many muggles present. Regret knew that even if he were to kill the woman, some muggle witnesses would escape, then everything would spiral into each other and cause a great cataclysm for the dark wizard.

The Slytherin sighed and rubbed his temples, tired of being angry. He just wanted his wand back at the moment. Even if he was educated in the dark arts, he was still as useless as a brick in the desert without his wand. And hopefully, the woman although a thief, would keep to her words.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

When it was time, Content had apparated to the playground like she had told the man. The right time, the right place. She was only slightly late. But you couldn't rush perfection, she told herself. Her hair was straight as a board today and, this time, there was no wind there to mess it up. Her make-up was lovely, but not too over the top. A blue eyeshadow to match her blue high heels that clicked on pavement as she emerged from behind a tree and onto a sidewalk leading up to the children's playground. The most dramatic thing on her was her black coat, and hat, which covered half of her head, half of her face. A net pulled over her eyes, adding to the mystery.

She approached his form, glad to see that he had arrived. He was not stupid, Content would give him that. He was just careless. That much was evident from the night before. He didn't look much different than before. Same hairstyle, same outfit, it seemed. It was a tad boring for Content's tastes and she even piped up, "Don't you have anything else to wear but that old thing?" Content laughed, her new outfit a bit over the top.

The shirt she wore was a nice blue color, pulled everything forward and out. It was snug, just like everything else she ever wore. Her skirt was a nice black pencil skirt. She looked like was going out to somewhere nice. This was her date, after all, "You could have dressed nicer for our date," she pouted, only slightly teasing him. She did, however, love a man in a suit.

Content watched as some of the children ran among the playground, playing on the scape like it was their most favorite place to be. Their laughter added a bit of menace to the situation, and Content loved it. She made sure to keep her distance from him, not sure of what, exactly, this man was capable of doing. She held her clutch tightly, knowing that it was empty, but also knowing that this man did not.

"I'm glad you made it, little boy," Content smirked.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

It was proper etiquette for a person who made the appointment to be there before the said time. Was it that hard? With each passing moment Regret thought the woman had simply run off with his wand, and that he was tricked into staying quiet for a full day. He thought he made a fool of himself, but when the woman showed up a couple minutes late, he felt relieved, albeit still grumpy.

This ‘old thing’ is good enough to keep me look presentable, thank you very much,” Regret said. He wouldn’t share the fact that he had minimal change of clothing, and he didn’t step into the Phelps manor to show Xilan how much he had failed killing a muggle. That wouldn’t look good, no. The subject of magic would certainly come up in conversation, then that would be the end for Regret. So that meant the snake had to spend the night away from his niche. He didn’t sleep a wink last night. So add that onto his already bad mood, he was Lord Pessimism.

I’ll be short and sweet; Please give me back my wand,” Regret requested. He didn’t want to stretch this subject further, and certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable walking around without a way to protect himself. Even with some wandless magic knowledge, it couldn’t be compared to his knowledge of wand magic.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Content slowly approached the man, hoping to make him nervous as she slowly placed a hand on his shoulder. She circled behind him, her hand following her, as it trailed across his back then to his other shoulder. Her heels clicked as she did this, and her eyes watched him very carefully. He had long hair for a man, and he had an innocent boy face. His jaw seemed strong, and it had some stubble on it as she approached his front to get a better look at him. The outfit did somehow match him. Those eyes that had stared up at her angrily she now got a better look at. Almost grey, it seemed. Like they were harboring some sort of sadness. Or a secret.

Content was quite interested in this man. So mysterious, so dark. There was something dangerous in him and she loved it. Having watched him from the night before, she was so surprised by his mannerisms. But, good surprised. Like, she had not seen anyone do that before. It further intrigued Content. She always liked to be in danger.

"You know, I couldn't stop thinking about our first kiss last night," Content whispered, leaning in a little closer into this man, "It drove me insane to think about it, actually," she pouted, tracing her finger from his shoulder down his chest. It was the truth, she was addicted to the way those lips felt, "I've kissed a lot of men and women in my days, but your's," Content bit her lip as she remembered, "Tantalizing, little boy,"

She looked up into his eyes, wondering if she made him uncomfortable. Perhaps he was just getting angrier and angrier as the time went on? She didn't blame him. Content was messing with this man. Like a child messes with a tiger in a cage. But she was probably putting herself closer, to danger.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

With each touch, it ignited a fire within Regret, the natural fight-or-flight response within a human body. He wanted to get away from this poisonous woman, yet he couldn’t, because his wand was in her possession. This girl, to be honest, sacred him a little with her flirtatious personality and slightly crazy attitude. Not he was any better.

He let the woman gloss her hand over his body, keeping a close eye on both of her hands in case they tried something funny. As soon as he got his wand back, it would be pay-back time for the girl. Kill her, a voice commanded. So demanding, this father of his. His father always rushed into things, just like when the Venice family pet ran into the forest. He rushed, headlong, into the thick foliage, to never come out alive. He wanted things done and fast.

Please do not ignore what I asked,” Regret said, holding back his urge to strangle the woman. That kiss... Regret couldn’t stop thinking about it either. Her lips that poisoned his body, that rendered it so useless, so helpless... In a way he liked that idea, to strip someone of ways to defend themselves. But he didn’t necessarily like to have experienced it. Giving pain was one matter, and receiving it was another, entirely different matter.

Answer me, woman.” A distaste in his voice, eyes filled with contempt.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

"Seeing as you are in no position, currently, to demand things of me, why don't you answer me?" Content raised her eyebrows at him, trying to make her point. He has not the ring master in this circus act. She was. And she was wearing the sexiest ring master outfit while doing it, too. He needed to be a good boy and wait his turn, "So, what's your name? Oh, let me guess. Probably something posh. Let's see... Theodore? William? Oh, oh...! What about Bartholomew?" at that, she burst out laughing.

Content made her way to the swing set, leaning on the pole holding it up. If this man wanted to, he could strangle her in an instant. Then again, he wanted to know if she had his wand or not. No use in killing her if she didn't happen to have his wand on her person. Then he would never be able to find it if she happened not to have it. It would be lost with her dying breath. He probably knew that and she knew it was currently keeping her alive.

Looking back at him, she smiled. He was so awkward. It was a pleasant thing. To her, it was adorable. Added to his boyish charms. A killer unnerved by a flirtatious woman. Content thought she had seen it all up to this point, but this was rich. Most men fluttered under her touch, melted at her voice, and hung on her every word. But not this man. He was immune to her girlish charms. A pity, really, because she was very interested in what he had to say.

"I do like my pet name for you though, little boy," Content smirked again. This was a test to see how angry he could get. How made could she make this stranger?

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Yes, blackmail. The root of all annoyance. Using this tactic, one could force another to do things they normally wouldn’t. Like right now, if Regret had his wand, he would’ve stunned the woman and performed all sorts of dark magic on her. But right now, he couldn’t. Which meant Regret would have to keep talking to his sneaky girl. “If my name was Bartholomew, I would be dead right now,” he growled.

For some reason, those “traditional” boy names irked Regret. Such normalcy to conform to the acceptable names to name a kid. Perhaps he was being biased, being named after not a very positive word. He had been teased for being named “Regret”, but he had always kept his head high. A name did not make up a person, because he had nothing to regret for. If he was named “Agony”, however, that would be a different story.

Regret is my name,” he clearly articulated. Regret, to mourn, to feel very sorry for. Feelings born from empathy or guilt, which Regret had neither. He did not blink when he killed random bystanders, and he did not think things through once he had carried out his actions. Empathy, he had lost a long time ago, with the death of his family. No one saw how much he had suffered, so why should he tune into other people’s pain? There was no point.

Tell me yours,” Regret demanded. To be honest, Regret didn’t want to know the woman’s name. In a sense, he wanted to get his wand back and never return. But in another sense, he wanted to know more about the woman. The snake was intrigued, wanting to know more about this organism who had crossed his path.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Content was really thinking that something boring was going to be his name. He didn't seem like a boring person, but he definitely seemed to think he was superior to everyone. Almost like a snob. So, with that in mind, Content was expecting a posh, snobbish name to be his. Bartholomew, perhaps not. But Sebastian, maybe? The names of rich people she had robbed in the past seemed to flow through her mind like a waterfall. Surely this stuck up p***k carried a name that showed just how much he thought of himself as superior.

She laughed at his comment, however. He was right. If anyone had the nerve to name their child Bartholomew, Content was almost completely sure that child would die their first week of school. Heck, even just walking out of the house with a name like that could put your life at risk. No kid wants to be named 'Bartholomew', especially when raised in a rich household and dressed to look the part. That was just extra kindling to the fire for kids. Such cruel things, children. They could latch onto anything to make fun of someone. Always learning how to express their own insecurities by making fun of others. Life was only just beginning for most of them, and learning to get along with others was a hard thing for most of them. Even the poor kid named Bartholomew.

When he said his name, however, Content was stunned. Regret. Where had she heard that name before? It rung a bell in her head and she furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him. There had been a Regret a long time ago at Hogwarts, but this guy seemed too much older to be that boy from school. A completely different person. But, what were the odds that there would be two different people with the same unique name of Regret? It seemed really unlikely. This man, however, seemed so different than the boy Regret from school. The young Regret of her memories was proper, very respectful of everyone and everything. He had kept to himself, and so none of their house mates - Slytherins - really attempted to bother him. This man was a different Regret, for sure. He looked at everything and everyone as though they should not be there. The respect for all things was gone, and, in its place, was a callousness towards everything.

This could not be the same Regret.

When he demanded her her name, Content hesitated. If it was the same Regret, he would probably know who she was and where she was living. He could hunt her down and kill her in her sleep, if he wanted to. Content kinda liked the idea of him coming to visit, as odd as it seemed. She then smirked, "Regret... what a lovely, unique, not-Bartholomew name," she mused, pushing herself off the swing set pole and approaching him. When she was near his face, she whispered, "If I told you my name, would you come find me?" she looked up into his eyes with a smile. He was slightly taller than her, even while she was in heels.

Content walked past him, back in the direction that she had come from, down the sidewalk towards the tree. She was baiting him, trying to find out more about his mind and character. He might let on if he didn't know better. How safe was she if he knew her name? Would he come and try to kill her? Perhaps he had a few buddies that could come around and try to beat her up? Content knew nothing about this man. She knew he was dangerous. Knew his name. Knew that he wanted to kill her the moment he got his wand back. But, was that enough to know what he would do with her name?

She decided to take a leap of faith, "Content. My name is Content. Ironically," the woman laughed to herself. Their names were opposites of each other. How bizarre.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Was it intelligent for him to share his name? Of course not. Could he have lied? Perhaps. But he chose not to, for the sake of simplicity just in case something happens in the future that would require him to reveal his real name. Or maybe the woman had some type of lie-detecting magical artifact on her. Whatever the case was, Regret wouldn’t take that chance. Besides, this woman didn’t seem like the type who would perform some dark ritual to curse his name and being. Besides, Regret didn’t tell her his last name. How would she know who he was?

But with a twinkle of the eye and a pause, Regret knew that the woman knew him. From where, though? The man was careful with whom he interacted, and always kept note of people’s faces and names. Rarely he would forget someone. However, after all that has happened within the last three years, it wouldn’t surprise Regret if somehow, someone slipped from his mind. Perhaps he had seen this woman before, but after wrecking through his mind, he couldn’t remember a woman like her, mischievous and flirtatious. He needed something more, a couple more clues to put two and two together. He wanted to remember this woman. A thought came to his mind: Perhaps the woman acted like she knew him to throw him off, to play on his insecure mind? He brushed it off though, keeping this at the back of his mind as an excuse if he didn’t remember her.

Lovely?” Regret repeated after her. Unique, yes. But “lovely”? Nobody understood why his parents would choose such a sinister name to brand the boy. Not even his own parents understood their intentions. Because I regret giving birth to you, a soft voice whispered. A migraine started to eat Regret’s energy away. He rubbed his temples, wanting those voices out of his head, out of his life. But “lovely”... What a peculiar adjective to describe his name. He never heard this before. Well... Not since that girl. Who was she, again, that girl who loved his name?

No, it wasn’t the woman standing in front of him right now. This wasn’t some fairy tale, in which events repeated and love bloomed. This wasn’t some fairy tale where everything was perfect. This was real life, where people crush each other for their own gain. Regret couldn’t remember the name or the face, but he could remember a glimpse of blond hair and her quiet, barely audible voice. She was a Hufflepuff, a shy little girl. Upon learning of his name, she told him, “What a lovely name.” What an odd girl, this badger.

I regret giving you life, the voice continued, harsher. The migraine grew, Regret’s head throbbed. He was in pain, mentally and physically. “It depends on how I feel,” he answered. Right now, he just wanted his wand back and go to bed. Yet, fifteen minutes ago, he wanted to kill this woman. But the Slytherin guessed that in the future, he probably would hunt this woman down and repay her for stealing his wand and blackmailing him for it. After all, he had voices to bug him every day to kill this woman.

The opposite of my name,” Regret remarked. Interesting, this name, just like his. Content. To be satisfied, to be happy. I feel content to see you in agony, the voice taunted. Regret felt as if his head was about to explode. Content... What a truly lovely name.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Would she continue this game with him? Keep his wand from him or give it back? Which would she do? Either way, maybe he would come find her. He would need to if she kept his wand, but if she gave it back... he might come find her on his own time. Of his own will. He might be interested in her, but he might now be. If he wasn't, then there was no chance that he would want to come over to her place. But there was still a chance. A small chance, but a chance nonetheless. She also knew that he might want to kill her. Was that a chance she was willing to take?

Perhaps it was. She had nothing to lose.

With her back to Regret, she looked over at him, "I can see that you're tired of our little game. Which saddens me, because I like playing with you, little boy," she pouted, half her face still covered by part of the netting of her hat. She would simply end the game now. It was no fair and no fun to keep this up. Poor Regret seemed like he was ready to walk away and call it quits anyway. Maybe this way she had intrigued him enough to come find her? Content hoped so. She really did find him interesting.

She chuckled as she walked away, reaching into her cleavage. From the depths of her outfit, she produced Regret's wand and held it out from her body. Stopping a few feet from the man, Content looked over her shoulder again at him, dangling the wand over the ground. It was like a dog treat for a puppy. Content smirked, then dropped the wand on the ground. Attached was a slip of paper reading: "Content Rowan ❤ ". It clattered to the ground as Content continued to walk away.

"Good night, Regret. See you soon," she turned on her heel to look at him one last time before blowing him a kiss and apparating away. Back to the safety of her apartment. She hoped, however, it would not stay safe for long.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Yes, everyone liked to torment Regret. Even himself, as each time he took a life away a part of him dies with the victim. It was his life to begin with, “to writhe in agony”. That was what he had foreseen from the days he spent with the study divination. A seer once told him that he would drown himself in the dark, but he will nonetheless die happy. What a bunch of lies, this seer told.

I’m very tired indeed,” Regret sighed, his voice a quiet whisper that he wasn’t sure whether Content could hear him or not. He simply watched as the woman took out his wand and dropped it to the floor. What was this woman thinking, to have Regret bow down and pick up the wand that was on the floor? Like a lowly servant, his mother whispered. The words rang within his mind that only amplified his migraine. It seemed that this simple meeting added decades onto Regret’s age.

He sighed and picked up his wand, then took a look around him. Muggle children and parents, laughing away. Regret walked down the street, getting away from the laughter that could not penetrate him. At an isolated corner of the park, where nobody was there, Regret stabbed his wand into the trunk of a lonesome tree. Immediately, the tree started to turn grey and wilt, as if its life was getting sucked out of it, just like Regret’s soul.

Content Rowan... Suddenly, it clicked for him. That younger Slytherin girl from his days at the school. He never paid attention to her, but now... Now Regret knew more about the woman. No wonder this snake knew about him. No wonder... Regret, smiling, apparated from his spot, leaving the dead tree behind. This would be some story for the muggles, if they ever find that tree.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Content apparated onto the playground, barefoot and seething with rage. Luckily, no children were there at the moment, because Content let loose a good string of curse words as she stormed to a bench. She took the bag off her shoulder and plopped it onto the bench, putting the urn down beside it. What a strange sight for people if anyone had seen her: barefoot woman holding a big black bag and an urn, with a pair of heels to top it off. She huffed as she sat down beside her belongings, gasping for breath that she had been holding the whole time she had rushed around her apartment, collecting all the things she needed and wanted to keep. The rest was as good as gone, she pouted at the thought. All her good, hard work, gone. She placed a hand on her forehead, willing herself not to cry. Content had been in a position like this many years ago, and she got herself out of it, found a nice place and even had a cat for a while, too. If she could do it then, why not again?

In frustration, she pulled on her heels, trying to distract herself from the loss of all those nice things. At least she had these nice heels. And they could match anything and everything that she had thrown into that big bag. There was some silver lining to those dark clouds, she told herself. She had also managed to save most of her makeup, which she was more attached to than her shoes. So, there was still hope, Content convinced herself. If she wanted anything else, all she needed to do was steal it. All those nice things were just that, nice. But there would always be nice things that simply begged to be taken. Content just needed to start over. But wasn't that the fun of it all to begin with?

With a smile, Content stood up, slipping her wand into her cleavage, which she then adjusted. When it looked presentable, Content turned to the bag and opened it, stuffing the urn inside. The urn that used to house her parents' ashes. Since then, Content had kept it as a place to keep her money and precious belongings in. No one ever wanted to check a dead person's urn to see if there's anything in it. Most people simply assumed that there were ashes inside, like there should be. Content simply played on that simple belief. Zipping up the urn inside the bag, she threw it over her shoulder again.

"Finsbury Park," she sighed to herself. Of course, the first place she could even think of going was the one place that she and Regret had had their first date. The only place that was far enough from her apartment. Why couldn't she just stop thinking about that man? He was holding her back. He was keeping her from thinking straight. She needed to focus. She needed to find a place to rent or own, or something. Anywhere was better than nowhere.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Pain still lingered in Regret’s body as he made his way to Finsbury Park, once again. He had expected Xilan to be mad, but not furiously insane. Well, at least it taught Regret to think twice before he acted in the future. Like that would help.

He wasn’t sure why he was here again, or what made his sore muscles travel all the way there. All he knew that once here, he saw Content Rowan, looking quite displeased. Fate was funny like that; When Regret met a woman, Fate seemed to throw her into every single one of his casual strolls, just like what happened with Amata. Everywhere he looked, she seemed to be there. Well now it was a different woman.

We meet again,” Regret said. “What are you doing here?

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Not knowing where, exactly, she was going to go with a bag of her belongings and not even knowing whether or not it was safe for Content to call her fence, she instead sat back down on the bench. The bag found its way back to its spot beside her and she buried her head in her hands, careful not to smudge her makeup. Her hair framed her face and created a lovely wavy curtain to hide herself from the world. To her, it felt like it was falling apart. She didn't even want to look at it yet. Not until it apologized for the crap it decided to throw at her. Not until it gave her a reason to look.

She heard footsteps and looked up with tear-filled eyes, beginning to speak, "Look, kid, this bench is-," she froze, the sentence dying as she saw who it was. How did he find her? There was no way he could have known that she was here. Then he spoke to her and she shivered. Content blamed it on the wind and hugged her cold body. She forgot to pack a jacket. She blushed - her, blushing! - as she realized how unguarded she was for this encounter. How unprepared she was, and how vulnerable.

But even Regret looked bad. He looked worse than when she last saw him. As though he had gotten really beat in a bar fight or something. Somehow, however, Content doubted that this man visited many pubs or bars in his life. Did someone hurt him? That thought was unlikely, seeing as Regret was a killer. It seemed like someone like him could handle himself in a situation like that... unless it was against another wizard? "What happened to your face?" she whispered, terrified that if she spoke any louder she might break out crying.

She looked up into that face, wondering if he could tell that something was wrong. She hoped he would not. Content also hoped that he wouldn't hesitate to finally seek his revenge on her. She literally had nothing more to lose at this point. All her stuff was gone. No home. No family. Perhaps not even a fence anymore. Everything was lost because of a rat that she would probably find and kill herself.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas