Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities
Combat Wing โžฃ1st Training Hall [Beginner Combat Classroom] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:09 pm

User Image

1๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘

The 1st Training Hall is most commonly used as the room where the Beginners' Combat class takes place. It includes a wide sparring place as well as practice dummies, targets and a variety of weapons among other things, like the 2nd Training Hall, albeit with less advanced equipment. It is usually locked outside of class and may only be used with permission.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Myอขฬปฬบrฬ›ฬ˜ฬ อ•dฬชอˆอ”ฬปdอžอ‰ฬคฬฑฬŸiฬ˜ฬ–ฬซnอฬžฬฒฬฐอ•อ™ฬ– อŸFฬปอ“aฬถฬฏอ”อŽฬบฬฆฬฒฬฃuอ™sฬทฬฉฬบฬฐฬ—ฬ™ฬฐฬtอˆ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                                Myrddin looked around his disheveled classroom, chuckling a bit. So many memories of his students getting in heated arguments, while Myrddin casually viewed a fight ensue. He didn't care for the drama, he just enjoyed watching how his students used their raiments in the moment. It was a 'lesson' he liked teaching his students, that they don't know what they're capable of when they use their powers in the heat of an argument of something of the sorts. But in all honesty, he just thought it was fun to watch. It kept the class alive and full of character, every day was a day to remember. And at the end of the day, everyone was alive, happy, and well. Something Myrddin hopes to achieve for yet another year at the Grand Academy.

Myrddin set his greatsword up against the wall behind the desk. He didn't feel the need to write his name on the board, most people knew who he was already, for better or for worse. He did technically commit treason in his own kingdom, but the past is the past right? His position in the academy has protected him from any sort imprisonment. He thought about his past students, the princess of Valor moved up to the Advanced class, which was probably for the better. She was a great fighter, and the beginning of their student/teacher relationship didn't start well. In the end, they agreed to disagree, and now they just have a neutral standpoint.

He thought of Willow, a quiet girl who annoyed the s**t out of him. She liked to use her raiment for her mischievous endeavors, which usually didn't cause any harm, but there was this one time that nearly ruined his reputation. Myrddin was supposed to meet the advanced combat teacher in some sort of conference meeting or something of the sort, but the memory manipulator made him think he was there to challenge Ms. Racquel. She's the advanced combat teacher for a reason, and she proved it once again in that quick and embarrassing fight. Of course Willow got in trouble, but people still talk about it in her favor. It was, in truth, hilarious. Myrddin laughed to himself, he'll get her back this year.
                                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Where: His classroom With: Himself
                                                                Feeling: Excited Outfit: As seen
                                                                OOC: ~~~~~
                                                                BOOP

TrashPuppy

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:31 pm
TrashPuppy

User Image

User Image

User Image

The boy merrily strode down the hallway on his way to combat class. He joined a few days later than everyone else so he was taking some classes outside school times in order to quickly catch up. This was the last class he had to take in order to be caught up. He made his way past a group of third year guys, one of them he knew cause he tried to ask him out yesterday which went horribly wrong. He walked past turning slightly red, hoping that the guy would not notice. The third year did however notice and gave Ivar the dirtiest glare as the kid walked past awkwardly. "Oh geez of all the times," he thought to himself as he turned the corner. The class was up ahead and Ivar wondered what kind of teacher he would find behind those doors. He pushed the door open and walked into the classroom section of the room.

The old styled architecture appealed to Ivar's taste in classical design. Not many would appriciate the ornate woodwork or the old wood joints that the roof beams used. He was the only student here obviously and standing there was the teacher. A tall man wearing bandages around his face, an aesthetic that kinda frightened Ivar yet something about the teacher made Ivar feel giddy inside. "Don't screw this up Ivar! He may be scary looking with those bandages but he is still probably a normal guy. Who knows, he might be handsome underneath those things!" he thought to himself as he approached the man confidently. "Hello sir! I was told to come here to meet you for a quick catch up session. My name is Ivar Tyr and I am a first year," he introduced himself before bowing to show his respect to his elder.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab โ†’ Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 4

tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 21 (B-Rank)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 2 (1+1=2)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 6 (1+5=6)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 7 (1+6=7)
tab tab tab โ†’ Position: 1st Year Student

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:05 pm
                                                    Myอขฬปฬบrฬ›ฬ˜ฬ อ•dฬชอˆอ”ฬปdอžอ‰ฬคฬฑฬŸiฬ˜ฬ–ฬซnอฬžฬฒฬฐอ•อ™ฬ– อŸFฬปอ“aฬถฬฏอ”อŽฬบฬฆฬฒฬฃuอ™sฬทฬฉฬบฬฐฬ—ฬ™ฬฐฬtอˆ

โ—ฃโ—ขโ—ฅโ—คโ—ฃโ—ขโ—ฅโ—คโ—ฃโ—ขโ—ฅโ—คโ—ฃโ—ข
                                                    Myrddin usually didn't take days off, even on free days you could easily find him in his classroom or the indoor sparring area attached to his classroom. He offered additional training to those who wanted or needed it, and was more than happy to reemphasize a lecture or give a class to those who didn't attend. His first day was okay. Students eventually showed up, he acquired a fundamental understanding of their raiments and simply gave an introduction on how the class is for training fighters with little to no experience, so those with previous experience need to bear with those who don't. He was charismatic and silly as always, and knew that this year would be somewhat interesting with a Tadfaer in his class. He has studied all he could on the Knit just in case one of his students possess it, but in all honesty, he doesn't know if he'll be able to help the boy with his power. Myrddin has no idea what it's like to be gifted a curse. He leaned up against the wall behind his desk, folded his arms and sighed, he hopes that today will be an interesting one.

Myrddin wasn't surprised when an unfamiliar student entered his class, it was common for students to miss their first days or even weeks of class, so this sort of thing was something he was used to. The boy reeked of nobility, his professional greeting reminded how his brothers and sisters would act around their tutors as children. Someone not fond of nobility would normally be irked by a kid like this one, but Myrddin found his self bursting with laughter.

"Gods you are hilarious kid. There's no need to bow to me like that or be so formal, I'm just a guy who betrayed his kingdom who will hopefully teach you how to kick a**. The name's Myrddin Faust. Call me whatever you like, most my students eventually call me Fausty." Myrddin gave the kid a thumbs up and stopped leaning against the wall, and stretched arms to his head and popped the bones that made a large cracking sound. "You didn't miss much, I just wanted to see everyone's raiment. Let's go to the sparring area, I'll set up a dummy for you to demolish." Myrddin opened the door leading to the dojo-like room, gesturing Ivar to enter.

โ—คโ—ฅโ—ขโ—ฃโ—คโ—ฅโ—ขโ—ฃโ—คโ—ฅโ—ขโ—ฃโ—คโ—ฅ
                                                    Where: His Classroom With: Ivar
                                                    Feeling: Joyful Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: New posing layout ^~^
                                                    happywho06

TrashPuppy

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:36 pm
TrashPuppy

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar nodded as the two began their catch-up session. Myrddin would go through the basics with Ivar on how the class was run and see what Ivar knew about combat. Luckily Ivar had previous lessons with a few court mages so the boy knew roughly what he was doing. Myrddin tested the boy on his Raiment control, power and precision which determined what level the boy was at. After that the two sparred so Myrddin could see how well the boy could fight against a real opponent. The Ivar obviously lost but Myrddin got a good idea of the boy's abilities. Ivar had alot of potential but his Raiment was still un-stable and not fully under control. After their session the two would go through lesson plans and Myrddin would give Ivar a training plan he could follow by himself while out of class. Now Ivar had caught up he would be ready for his lessons tomorrow and he happily went on his way back to his dorm where he could get some rest for his big.

*exit*

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab โ†’ Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 4

tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 21 (B-Rank)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 2 (1+1=2)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 6 (1+5=6)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 7 (1+6=7)
tab tab tab โ†’ Position: 1st Year Student

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Combat Classroom - Beginner ~
Combat class had been the last thing Tala would have considered doing, especially as even the thought of physical contact with another made him nervous...but Baba always had ways of wording her letters that left him feeling she would somehow know if he ignored her and chose another Elective...

He'd read the letter over several times, hoping to find a loophole in her words, she'd greeted him, had a whinge about the living conditions in the prison, then relayed how 'a little, black, bird' had informed her that he'd found his way to the Academy and that if anything, she was pleased to have heard he hadn't just chosen to remain in the cottage and alienated himself from the world... Of course she would have preferred him to have maintained their little 'business' but it was perhaps for the best, at least until she had served her time...

She held the ability to manipulate animals, so it was obvious she had 'friends in high places' but as he headed towards the Combat Classroom, he couldn't help but cast a suspicious glance towards the sparrows that were enjoying a dust bath just a few feet away - could it be possible she was watching him right now...?

The fact she somehow knew about the Elective classes offered and had practically read his mind by stating that 'botany was a cop-out' was hint enough, but when she mentioned that he was 'too scrawny to amount to anything and needed to build up some muscle if he was going to survive' it practically confirmed to him that she was watching... Viewing the world through the eyes of the little creatures she had treated so much better than he...

Arriving at the classroom, he turned his gaze towards the door, it had been the second time now he'd made his way around the Academy without using his raiment to hide himself from sight - it had certainly proved a lot easier at the more busier times as people could actually see him to avoid him, but there was still that subtle need to want to withdraw into the shadows and avoid everyone completely... Baba had somehow known about that as well.

"Well, here we go." he placed a hand on the door and gave it a push.

Clothing: As seen > Sleeveless Shirt
With: Currently believes he's alone
Feeling: Nervous
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 pm
๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

-Enter Combat Classroom- Beginner-

Kerran had been told last night that yes indeed he was in the Tadfaer class, though it was combined with Tenebraer. The class was, interesting and the professor was awkward at best. After class was dismissed, Kerran crashed in his dorm. He woke early this morning, and spent a good hour looking for the combat room. He finally found it. Kerran opens the door to the combat classroom quietly. A cute blond boy was already there, seeming to be excited. The professor was nowhere in sight. Kerran went up to the boy.

Color=#708090]"Hey, I'm Kerran." He introduced himself. Kerran had no way of knowing the sexuality of the boy he was talking to, but Kerran knew he wanted to get to know him.

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Combat Classroom- Beginner
๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Tala (And Willow is coming in after this)
๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: Simple Combat Outfit, flexible and comfortable.
๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nervous
๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nothing
๐• ๐• ๐•”: Couldn't find a pic for the outfit ^^;

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Combat Classroom - Beginner ~

Tala had to admit, he'd flinched when he'd heard the door open and now looked over to watch as another male entered the room, "Uh, Hi there," he made a single wave with his right hand and shot the newcomer a smile, "Tala," he would move slightly to give Kerran enough space to sit down, without physically sitting closely together, "Are you just starting too?" he was excited, but was trying his best to hide his nerves, wondering what on Eoana he'd gotten himself into...

It was only as he started to foresee more people entering the classroom that he realised he'd worn the worst shirt for someone who didn't exactly like physical contact - he'd practically thrown himself in the deep end with a sleeveless shirt, but he drew a breath to gather himself and instead turned his trepidation into a smile, "It's not something I'd have jumped at, but my Guardian thinks I could use the exercise," he laughed lightly, telling himself in the back of his mind that to talk too much would give away his nerves and that he should clam up whilst he was ahead or risk looking the fool again...

Erythyr

With: Kerran
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:21 am
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

Kerran liked that name. Tala. In response the first question, Kerran just nodded. Tala must be a first year as well, then. He was surprised, though, when Tala said 'My Guardian'. Did that mean he was an orphan too? Or his parents just couldn't take care of him, which would be sad. But Tala said specifically, 'My Guardian', does that mean he didn't even consider them as a parent?

"You're an orphan too? Well, I mean... Yeah, I was raised by guardians as well. I don't really like combat either though... I need to build up my endurance, and my Raiment takes up alot of energy." Kerran responded. He usually wasn't like this. Scolding himself mentally for being rude, Kerran waits and hopes Tala doesn't take his comment the wrong way...

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–:
Combat Classroom- Beginner
๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Tala (And Willow in a bit)
๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nervous, Becoming more relaxed.

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:46 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Combat Classroom - Beginner ~

"I think so," Tala certainly didn't take ill to the question, in fact he'd never really given it much thought, "I never knew who they were, so they could still be around, I just don't know it...heh" he smiled, intrigued to find another who had perhaps been pushed into the class by another, "Not a fan then?" he was curious, his short time at the Academy already drawing out an inquisitive nature often reserved for times when he was alone, "I don't necessarily disagree with fighting...I just don't do very well with close combat...if you know what I mean...?" he rubbed his arm as he said this, just the thought making him feel a little uncomfortable,

He could only wonder what he'd be like when facing another opponent, the thought crossing his mind was that he'd find himself suddenly overwhelmed and then he'd end up harming someone if he panicked or lost control...but Baba had been rather insistent on him taking the class and Tala really didn't want to upset her by not following her advice...she did after all have a record of 'knowing what was best for him'

"May I ask your Raiment?" hoping to change the subject, he tilted his head, suddenly realising that by asking the male, he would most likely have to explain his own - Which might just put Kerran off being friends if he suddenly concluded that by having power over the shadows, Tala was a Tenebraer - made worse by the fact he'd come from the outskirts of Trendel... It always seemed that those in the past whom he'd tried to make an acquaintance with had been quite afraid of becoming friends with such a dangerous Knit and so had declined his offer...Even though Tala was in fact an Elementor... He couldn't help but bite his lip as he listened to Kerran's answer whilst awaiting that inevitable question.

Erythyr

OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Kerran could relate to Tala. Not only were they both orphans, but they had never known their parents either. Kerran thought back to the day his parents had confessed his heiritage to him. He was 12, and everyone in his classes at school had their Raiment. Some shifters knew at birth even, and by age 10 most discovered their Raiment. You see, Kerran couldn't just 'happen upon' his Raiment. It was a part of him, and he'd have to summon it. He only discovered his Raiment by trying to do every other Knit first. Kerran still had no idea what his Soul Daggers did.

"Oh! My Raiment? It's..." He hesitated. Kerran had never told anyone his Raiment before, besides his parents. It was a new start here at Eoana, and Tala seemed nice enough.

"My Raiment is Soul Daggers. Have you ever heard of Tadfaer? That's me. I can summon up to 3 daggers, but it takes alot of energy to summon. I don't know what they do. I've never tested them on someone." Kerran looked at Tala hopefully. Maybe he was an outcast too? Another Tadfaer? Unlikely. Maybe Tenebraer?

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–:
๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Tala (And Willow in a bit)
๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nervous, Becoming more relaxed.

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:10 pm
Tala Maxwell

Tala's eyes widened at the thought of the male being a Tadfaer, but rather than fear, he felt a boost - the guy had no doubt been ostracized as a child, much like he had, so perhaps he was in with a better chance of making friends...? "I've heard of them, but never thought I'd ever meet one," he smiled, suddenly feeling a little more confident about his own raiment, he listened as Kerran explained about conjuring three daggers, yet not knowing exactly what they did,

"I've always, well..." he glanced away, suddenly wondering if it was wise before realising he was now committed - having asked the male to explain his own gift, so, drawing forth his right hand he unfurled his fingers, "I can use Shadowmancy," he formed an orb, the size of a large marble in the palm of his hand, allowing it to roll in its place before molding it into a shape, "Now...I know what people immediately assume...and well, it's not what you think..." he recalled the first child she'd shown, a girl he'd liked back home, she'd watched with great interest, thinking it a trick of some sort, but as the orb took shape, a passing elder had witnessed his ability and snatched her away, cursing him for having the audacity to practice such dangerous acts in public before chasing him from the marketplace...

The orb would grow, taking on the form of a small rabbit, it stood on its hind legs, rubbing its paws over its eyes and nose before leaping from his hand - from there it would bound around the classroom before crossing through a sunbeam and exploding into a cloud of butterflies which would then disperse to the rafters above...

He would watch Kerran's reaction to all this, then open his mouth to speak, "I'm actually not a Tenebraer," he shoved his hands into his pockets, "But lots of people think I am and give me a wide berth just incase..." he would sound a little disappointed in that, but he'd felt better for being able to show someone - Kerran had been the fourth, maybe fifth soul to witness his gift willingly since he'd joined the academy...

Erythyr

OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:09 am

Kerran was actually expecting Tala to shy away in fear, look at him with disgust, laugh at him, or simply leave the classroom. Kerran was pleasantly surprised at Tala's reaction of awe, rather than fear. Tala suprised Kerran once again, by describing- even demonstrating his raiment, and with one like that, Kerran doubted he showed many people. The fact that it wasn't Tenebraer, though, made sense to Kerran. It didn't seem like the shadows could hurt anyone, and it was manipulating an element, shadows, rather than relating to death, blood, bones, fear, and ect. So Kerran assumed he was Elementor, if he wasn't Tenebraer.

"I would demonstrate my Raiment, but they take up alot of energy. I'm essentially ripping up my soul. So anyways, you're Elementor, correct?" Kerran asked Tala. He was glad they were getting to know eachother, they could be possible friends! Or more than friends...

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–:
๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Tala
๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Surprised

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:03 am
Tala Maxwell

"Ripping your soul?" Tala looked a little shocked by this, "That must really hurt..." he would glance down at his feet for a moment, then look back when Kerran asked if he was an Elementor, "That's right," A smile would tweak at the edge of his lips, he was glad that someone finally recognised that just because he had the power to control shadows, didn't mean he was a Tenebraer, or cursed for that matter. "They're relatively harmless," he said this lightly, well aware that they weren't as safe when he actually panicked and lost control...

He would turn his attention briefly towards the door, aware that they'd been sitting there for some time now without any sign of a tutor, or any other students for that matter, "Did you want to see some more?" he couldn't tell how long it would be before anyone else turned up, but as it didn't drain his energy that much - if at all - he was more than content to demonstrate a little shadow-puppetry whilst they waited... It would also help to distract him from thinking about the class he just happened to be waiting for - although talking to Kerran was doing a pretty good job with that. "I can take requests, as long as they're not too big," he smirked at that, just incase the male wanted him to conjure a giant dragon or something...

Erythyr

Feeling: Growing more confident
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 am

Kerran decided he liked Tala. Like, as a friend, of course. He shouldn't just assume that the Elementor liked guys. Kerran was relieved that Tala wasn't disgusted with the fact that he was ripping apart his soul.

"Yeah, it does hurt." Kerran agreed. He was happy he guessed Tala's Knit correctly, as it would've been embarrassing if he hadn't. The Combat instructor was still nowhere in sight. Tala's offer to entertain them with his shadows for some reason made Kerran blush. It seemed he didn't like to show off his Raiment very much. Kerran responded,

"If you can hold your shadows for long periods of time, maybe you can have one guard the door and another guard the door to the training area?" Kerran pointed to the second door. "Then we could freak out the tutor once he gets here. He asked with a mischievous grin.

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–:
His profile
๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: No One
๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: As seen
๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Neutral
๐• ๐• ๐•”: ~~~
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25187657

the_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces