Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
This is (V)Arian speaking. Can you hear me (n)ow?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Varian Von Richthofen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:56 am
Hi, my name is Arian but I added a V to my name for my Gaian username. Varian sounds cooler than Arian. This is because Varian is the main character and my favorite character in the book Leopard Lord, written by Alanna Morland. Like I said in another newcomer's introduction thread, I'm a socially awkward nerd too. I prefer cats to dogs and have a Siamese cat named Catpernicus after the famous mathematician and astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:03 am
Hi! Welcome to the Guild! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 am
Varian Von Richthofen
Hi, my name is Arian but I added a V to my name for my Gaian username. Varian sounds cooler than Arian. This is because Varian is the main character and my favorite character in the book Leopard Lord, written by Alanna Morland. Like I said in another newcomer's introduction thread, I'm a socially awkward nerd too. I prefer cats to dogs and have a Siamese cat named Catpernicus after the famous mathematician and astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus. wink

Hi there Varian Von Richthofen! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:24 am
Welcome to the guild!  

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:38 pm
Varian Von Richthofen

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:07 pm
welcome to the NSTG Varian  

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:36 am
Varian Von Richthofen

Welcome, my Son! cheese_whine

I didn't recruit you but you've received a gift from me for joining the NSTG! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:42 pm
Hoot hoot!

Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your time here and stay in the guild.

Hoot!  

Achilles the Red

Varian Von Richthofen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:10 am
Falcona Stark
Hi! Welcome to the Guild! heart

Thank you! I've tipped you for welcoming me. Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:11 am
Emmett Khan
Varian Von Richthofen

Hi there Varian Von Richthofen! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile

Varian Von Richthofen

Varian Von Richthofen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:12 am
Yuwen Xun
Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:13 am
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Varian Von Richthofen

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool

Thank you! I've tipped you for welcoming me and thanks for the welcoming gift. Nice to meet you.  

Varian Von Richthofen

Varian Von Richthofen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:15 am
AngelMuerto
welcome to the NSTG Varian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:16 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Varian Von Richthofen

Welcome, my Son! cheese_whine

I didn't recruit you but you've received a gift from me for joining the NSTG! cheese_whine

Thank you Dad! I've tipped you for welcoming me and thanks for the welcoming gift. emotion_hug  

Varian Von Richthofen

Varian Von Richthofen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:16 am
Achilles the Red
Hoot hoot!

Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your time here and stay in the guild.

Hoot!

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games