Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Tohjo Roots (Keiko) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:12 am
With GRAY's and Claydol's help, Keiko and I teleported to New Bark Town. From there, we could ride on Laura's back across Route 26 to Tohjo Falls, then walking south through the trees to where Keiko's childhood home was. Hopefully, her adopted parents would still be there.

Mission Briefing
This mission, while being personal for Keiko, is open for others to partake in. There will be fights to be had and Pokemon to be caught or snagged accordingly, as incentive. Feel free to post your character(s) offering to come along either via S.N.A.G message or by teleporting to New Bark Town. Use GRAY as an excuse for your character(s) knowing about this, as he'd offer information about our whereabouts if asked. You will need a Pokemon that can either carry you over water or fly over it, accordingly, so keep that in mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:36 am
"So, going to meet some ghosts of the past?" Sub asked as he sat cross legged behind a tree Keiko passed by. "Strange place for people to make their home though." He mused aloud as he glanced around.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:45 am
Keiko startled a bit when Sub spoke up, not expecting the fearless leader to just pop up out of nowhere. Nevertheless, she regained her composure quickly enough. "Jeez, Sub. Scared me for a second."

"Kind of poor taste to refer to someone's living parents as ghosts," I spoke up, looking slightly annoyed at Sub's insinuation.

"I don't think he meant it like that," Keiko responded, looking like she was trying to keep me and Sub from going at each other's throats.

"Fair enough," I shrugged, though it wasn't like Sub and I would actually fight. Not with our fists, anyway. But then, anything outside the realm of League-sanctioned battles scared her.

"Anyway, the Carrie Delivery Service was based near the Tohjo Falls because it was the middle ground between Kanto and Johto, allowing us to travel to anywhere in either region - either on foot or on the back of a family Pokemon - to wherever the family business took us. It made travelling to the northern ends of both regions kind of difficult, but it was easier than trying to get the money to buy a pass to the Magnet Train, or a boat ride back and forth between the two regions," Keiko explained to Sub.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:37 am
"I suppose that makes sense." Sub said with a nod as he sat up and stretched a bit, bending his neck from side to side. "How did you guys deal with the Pokemon around these parts? The borderlands are particularly rough. There is a reason why Johto uses it to test trainers on their way to the Indigo Plateau." The man pointed out.

"Any who, that's beside the point. Mind if I tag along? I have other...reasons...for being here in good ole Joh but I figure for the time being I could bum around." He asked the pair.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:50 am
"Mom and Pop grew their own food," Keiko explained, seemingly happy about the excuse to reminisce about her childhood home. "Mom made sure to cook extra so that leftovers could be fed to the Wild Pokemon in exchange for our safety. A continuous source of warm, cooked food was good motivation for the Wild Pokemon to leave us alone, Pop made sure to keep the electric bill paid so that the electric fence could not only keep the electric Pokemon around here happy but also prevent non-electric types from trying to break into the farm. It was a lot of work on Pop, which is why I did a lot of the deliveries once I got old enough. Pop insisted that Mom stay at home and keep our home maintained, which she didn't act like she minded that. Though I don't know if she did have a problem with it or not."

I couldn't help but smirk. Keiko seemed happy to talk about her time at home, even though I knew talking about her experiences as a delivery girl was difficult for her to talk about. "Anyway, of course you can come along. I'll just have to explain that you're a friend of ours. It's probably best that they don't know about Snagem.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:53 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Well they both sound like good people." Sub said with a smile. "That's fine too. You can call me uh...let's see, what name haven't I used..." He asked himself as he looked up into the air, staring at nothing as he thought. "Dan. Yeah, that sounds fine. I'm Dan and I like Dragon Pokemon." He said with a nod, legitimately not realizing he just stole someone's identity in the team.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:57 am
"Jeez, that brings back memories," I spoke up, remembering back when Dan hung around HQ. "Well, borrowing a former member's name aside, it's going to be a little sus to say you like Dragon Pokemon when all you have on you are Dark-types."

"It probably won't come up," Keiko pouted. "Pop worked with Pokemon because that's what it took to make the family business function, but he wasn't very fond of most of them. He treated Dobby okay, and didn't trash talk any of the local wild Pokemon, but he didn't always have nice things to say when the subject was brought up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:17 am
"Ah well, I'm sure I can find an opportunity to bring it up along with my tragic backstory. Abandoned as a baby, raised by a motherly Dragonite on top of a frozen mountain. I learned to hunt with the young Dratini and their mother. I was forged in the frigid wastes, finely tuned to be-" While Sub got carried away with his forged persona GRAY would listen in and eventually speak up and cut him off.

"Enough of that. If you're all going to stand around and gab all day then I could give you actual work instead of visiting the parents." The AI spoke. Sub just grumbled and looked to Keiko and Terashi. He was done for now.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:26 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Meanwhile, hiding behind some trees a bit a ways away. Was little Ulla watching Ter,Keiko, and Sub. Decidueye was up in the trees keeping a close eye on Ulla just in case something happened. "So uh...How long are you going to be a stalker?" GRAY said over her Snag as she covered it quickly. "Hush...I'm only here. Because I'm curious about Keiko's parents." She said as she was squinting trying to read their lips on what they were saying. The little girl overheard Ter's and Keiko's conversation about meeting her adopted parents after so long. Because she's had no interaction with her own biological parents because they passed soon after she was born, she was curious how an adopted family treats one another.

Decidueye was so focused on Ulla, he didn't even realize the branch was on started to crack. Soon enough it completely broke as he fell right next to Ulla. The little girl was startled as she tried to hush Decidueye. "D-Decidueye quiet! You are going to blow our cover!." She said softly as Decidueye was trying to regain composure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:44 pm
"You're just jealous because you're too sassy to get anyone to willingly have a conversation with you," I spoke us, drawing a look of fear in Keiko's eyes. "Terashi, you're just going to get a retaliation from him by talking like that," she huffed.

'I suppose," I shrugged, sensing a familiar source of Fairy-type energy nearby. Instead of shouting, however, I tapped into Eggman's energy and used Psion Split to teleport to the part of the forest where I sensed Ulla's emotions, leaving an energy clone of myself with Keiko and Sub.

"You don't have to hide from us like this, you know," I said to Ulla, appearing behind the fallen Deucideye. "You're more than welcome to come with us."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:40 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was helping Decidueye up as she felt another presence right next to them. She looked up to see Ter. She smiled a bit nervous as Deicueye was startled when he spoke. His feathers poofed up as he stood behind Ulla. She put her hand on Deicueye's side to calm him down. "I didn't know if this was just meant for the two of you. I didn't want to make things awkward if they asked who I was...and if I accidentally called you Papa around her parents." She said a bit embarrassed. She was sure her parents would be a bit weirded out. A hybrid, a Channeler, and another Channler who was half blind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:47 pm
"Just the fact that Keiko is a hybrid now will give them a lot to talk about," I told Ulla, implying that Keiko was human the last time her parents saw her. "Much less our relationship. What's one more shocker?" I asked with a smirk.

"That said, we don't plan to hide anything from them, so you're more than welcome to come with us. Besides, you know we're not worried about their opinion if we're letting Sub come with us," I said with a chuckle.

"I'm sure Sub would love to hear you say that to his face," GRAY chimed in via my SNAG.

"Quiet, you. He'd know I'm joking," I retorted before looking back at Ulla. "So, what do you say? Wanna come with us?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:57 pm
"Alright, this is all touching and everything but some of us got things to do this month." Sub shouted so that Keiko and the rest of her puzzle pieced family could hear him. "I'm actually interested to meet Keiko's parents so I would like to get there some time today! And so help me if you people start speaking in Alolan about family and stuff I'm gonna lose it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:41 pm
"He aha ka pilikia? ʻAʻole makemake iā Alolan?" Lykas asked as he popped up from the water nearby. He'd actually been relaxing in the nearby waters when he senses his friends' presences but had been ignoring them until Sub's little jab. "Visiting Keiko's ohana, are we?" We finally asked, after a moment, in mostly english. "Mind if I tag along? Odd's busy with work lately and I'm bored..." He told the group as a whole, completely glossing over the fact that he'd just spoken in Alolan despite never having mentioned that he was learning it prior to now. He did have hobbies that weren't related to where he could fit his tentacles. He just rarely talked about them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:13 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was a bit hesitant, as she then noticed Lykas joining the group to meet Keiko's parents. Wouldn't this be an odd amount of people to bring just to see parents? She was a bit thankful Leon wasn't here, probably would've made things a bit more awkward. She looked back at Decidueye as he shrugged as it was her call. The little girl sighed as she smiled. "Alright Papa. I'll join. But, if they ask about me...Are you really sure it's okay? Wouldn't they question why I don't call Keiko...Ma-" She stopped herself from saying the word as she was still very much embarrassed. She then looked over at Sub and Lykas as he was starting to speak Alolan.

She was a bit shock to hear Alolan again, as she hasn't really used it much herself. Even though she was born and raised here, being away from home after awhile is odd.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff