Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] Hiding no longer (Harinakshi x Sega)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Recent events in the god haven had not changed anything for Harinakshi. She would have never noticed anything was amiss if it had not been hailing in the Schnee la Neige'milima lands. Snow was the only thing that fell normally. Even during the hotter months, there was still snow everywhere. She had decided to investigate when she had first noticed the oddity that was the hail, and now she understood what was happening. To an extent, anyways. Word of mouth from others that had been cast out.

She didn't bother to hide her antlers. They were a symbol of hope and safety. She moved curiously through the snow lands. The hail had long stopped, but a sheet of ice lay over much of the ground. Dangerous, it seemed. Careful stepping was required for the time.

The day was calm, and the sun was out with little clouds, yet it was still very cold. Odd things were only beginning, she thought to herself. She made no sound as she moved slowly through the land. Her bobbed tail flicking ever so often.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:11 pm
User Image

Sega walked calmly across the snow-covered land spotting another not too far away from his current location and he felt himself intrigued by the other’s appearance. They were odd looking, but it wasn’t a bad kind of odd. He noticed horns sprouting out of their head and the tail wasn’t a normal tail either. It really made him extremely curious of this so he slowly made his way over. He made sure he didn’t look the least bit menacing as he stepped very slowly towards her. She was such a weird creature. “Hello. I don’t mean any harm..” He didn’t know if she was part of the pride or not, but maybe she was. He was horrible when it came to noticing other members. He spent his days guarding the pride and making sure everyone was safe, but knowing all the members was a task even he couldn’t do.

“Are you part of the Schnee la Neige'milima by chance?” He asked thinking that his assumption might be correct.

I Lady Kiya I
This took longer then I wanted it to. e-e;;

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:56 am
Her eyes casually drifted to the male who approached her. She wasn't surprised to see someone else out here, though she was surprised he saw her the way she was. She realized she forgot to hide her appearance when she decided to show herself. Though the words of Schnee made her relax a bit more. He was not an outsider, so all was forgiven.

Even though she had yet to reveal herself to the members of Schnee, she called the place home. They knew her as a different appearance though, and for now she would not reveal her name to this male. She didn't want rumors to start, after all. "You need not to prove yourself of no harm." She said with ease. "I know you come to give none."

She could sense it in him. Sense that he meant nothing but curiosity. He could probably also sense that she was some sort of safe-being. Though she did not ask him that.

"You can say, I live in these lands." She said with a caring voice. She looked at him much like a mother would look at a child. Everyone in these lands were her children. Maybe not blood related, but family none the less. Even if they did not know it yet. Soon. Soon she would reveal everything.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:42 pm
It made him feel better to hear kind words from the female and honestly it was something he wasn't expecting at all. It wasn't that she looked frightening or dangerous, he just was doing his usual thing of assuming someone is dangerous before meeting them. He blamed that on being an guard for too long already. “Well I am glad..I didn’t think you looked threatening or anything of the sort..I’m just a little off today I suppose. Maybe it’s because I didn’t get enough sleep last night or something.” He said with a small cheerful laugh before looking at the landscape around them. He still had to keep his eyes on things afterall.

“That is good. You look like you would and I don’t mean that in a bad way..just..you fit the part. I know I don’t really seem like I fit in these lands..but..it’s my home now.” He said with a firm nod. It wasn’t everyday that he had someone to talk to. Usually he was out here alone keeping watch and making sure everything was in order. “Where are my manners…My name is Sega..what is yours?” He hoped she didn’t mind him asking for her name.

I Lady Kiya I

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:44 am
It was curious. The male was rambling on, and seemed so calm seeing her like this. What had the world been doing while she was hiding? Her head tilted and she watched him with her black eyes,Studying him. What did he mean by that? He seemed to know the lands fairly well, didn't seem to be lost at all. His fur stood out a little more than it probably needed to, but that was nothing.

"Harinakshi," She started. He saw her full form, there was no point in hiding who she was by name."Goddess of Safe Haven" She added. She had no fancy wings, nothing that really made it too obvious, apart from her horns that were indeed impressive. She resembled a bob cat mixed with a deer more than anything meant for the lands around here.

There was a shift in the winds, and she was following that shift. Had it been because of all the weird commotion around, though it did seem to cease a fair amount. She could still feel it in the air. While weird things had stopped happening, there was something different afloat.

"Tell me, Sega," She started "How well does these lands fair?" She asked him curiously. She needed information. Something to clue her in after her long sleep.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:29 am
Sega was not expecting to hear that the female was a goddess. In fact, he was so shocked he looked at her with wide eyes and remained silent for a little longer then he should have. He never met a god or a goddess before, but he did hear stories about them. Then it finally hit him that it made a lot of sense. Her entire look was different then anything he had run across and she was a very serene type of being. "It's a pleasure to meet you..I feel like I should have known who you were..or maybe heard about you..I'm sorry.." He said feeling really bad about not knowing who she was, but that was okay because she didn't seem to take it to heart and that made him feel better.

"These lands.." He paused thinking on her question a little bit. He wouldn't say they were bad. He really liked it here because it wasn't too crazy, which he preferred and no matter what he would stick by this place because it was his home. It was everything he needed. "It's not a bad place..pretty calm and tranquil. I haven't been here very long, but I haven't had any confrontations..Which I prefer. It could be a lot worse." He said to her with a nod wondering what she would say.

I Lady Kiya I

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:52 pm
Mortals. They were strange creatures. She didn't mean to startle him, but she was unsure why he was so surprised. her tail flicked back and forth as she studied him for a moment. The apology was a little strange, but she suppose she could accept it. There was, to her knowledge, nothing he needed to apologize for. She said nothing on the matter though. If he wanted to apologize for whatever, who was she to stop him?

That wasn't exactly what she was looking for. No matter, maybe this fellow knew nothing of the odd atmosphere that was illuminating the lands. She would have to find out her information else where, it seemed.

"Nothing out of the ordinary?" Apart from her, of course. She was slightly disappointed, but that was okay, she decided.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff