Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is my weapon~ Master and slave guild

Back to Guilds

A master and slave guild welcome to anyone. Come and join the excitment you been wanting. We have lovely slaves ^_- just follow the rules. 

Tags: roleplay, master, slave, entertaiment, drama 

Reply oυr ѕтorιeѕ
Date with Destiny? (Me and Tempest) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:27 pm
An rp between me and Midnight Tempest  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:43 pm
Midnight Tempest

User Image
Cody Rivera, a senior in highschool was sitting with his 'friends' or a group of kids who were a bit of a bad crowd that had begun to use him for their own enjoyment or use. They noticed the new girl who walked into the library, they began whisperingto one another. They began to concieve a plan because they all had a thing against non-humans like her, that was except for Cody who didnt speak up due to not wanting to be an outcast again. He heard that he would be the spy, mingle and convince the anthro girl to go to the prom/home coming dance so they could prank her. He didnt have much say in this and was sent out from the table. After going to the part of the library she was at, far from the table and unknowing of the plan, Cody approached her, "Hey, sorry to bother you, youre the new girl right? My names Cody, its nice to meet you." He said softly to her, trying to act natural as he could. He didnt know much about her kind and how the 'friends' made it seem, that her kind werein basis, animals in human form.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Icera Wolfaria

Icera was the new girl at school, but she was a senior as well. As she entered the library, her bangs were covering eye that were ready to cry from all the things people were saying about her. All she wanted was one person to be sincere to her about wanting to be friends. When Cody approached her, she was actually doing homework. She had seen him with his friends in the hallways. "Are you here to make fun of me too?" She said without looking at him. Her voice was sad sounding but she continued to work on her homework. She'd heard that prom was coming up, but wasn't going to go. Why would she when she clearly wasn't welcome here? Icera wasn't much for judging others, but after a day like today, it made her wish that she never came to this school. SHe didn't feel anywhere near welcomed. Plus she missed her friends back at her hometown and the bullying wasn't helping her at all with these humans.

User Image

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:37 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody heard what she said and felt bad already but his friends pulled his strings without him knowing. He sat down, "No, i came to introduce myself, and to just say hi to the new girl. Though it sounds like you havent had much of a great introduction to our school if you guessed i was coming over to make fun of you... which im not, i know how it feels to be an outcast, its not fun and im not gonna treat ya as such." He said sincerely, he didnt want to hurt her, he was legit wanting to be nice to her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:50 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera wasn't so sure about Cody but the sincerity in his words made her smile a bit. "You're right. I haven't had the best time so far. I'm Icera Wolfaria, it's nice to meet you Cody." She said softly as she looked at him. She felt something was off but didn't want to say anything in case she was wrong about him. "So are you a senior too?" She asked knowing they were probably getting some looks from those within the library. Seeing the looks she was getting from his 'friends' which were not exactly friendly, she said "I have to go, but I hope we can be friends Cody." She then smiled at him before it disappeared off her face as she turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:01 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody nodded to her, "Its a pleasure to meet you Icera, and yes im a senior as well, im just excited to get out of here and get to college at this point." He said kindly but when she seemed worried or off put, he worried she knew about how his 'friends' wanted to play a joke on her. He honesty felt she was nice and should just be left alone but he had no say with his friends, they pulledhis strings and he didnt even know it, "Id be happy to see you later." He said kindly as he moved, standing up to go get ready for the next class. When the end of the day came, he noticed she was walking by her self and walked over, "Hey Icera, how was your first day?" He asked kindly to her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 pm
HealingAssass1n

"Hey Cody. Let's just say......I've had better....." She said looking at him with a sort of Happy yet sad face. She smiled though, and she had to say that it was nice that at least someone was nice to her even though she was an Anthro as they called her kind of person. It was short for Anthropomorphic Animal. "You wanna walk with me?" She asked looking at him. Her golden eyes were like golden pools of emotion. She was actually happy around Cody, he made her feel welcome, that no one else mattered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:55 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody figured that she probably could have better days seeing as she was in a new school and town. He could see that she seemed sad but hide it by a smile, a smile he had used before. He smiled back, "Id love to." He said as he walked with her from the school, "So what do you like to do in your free time?" He asked kindly to her, wondering what she liked doing as a hobby, or what she was like outside of school.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:26 pm
HealingAssass1n

"Well back where I'm from, I loved helping out at the animal shelter. I met all sorts of animals and people there, and even helped with the adoptions at times. Though here......It's not that easy to find something I like to do without being judged for what I am......" She said happily but then getting sad at the last part. She had a cat of her own that she rescued a month ago. His name was Shadow. Mainly due to him looking like a shadow with blue eyes. Icera's mother was a vet back where they were from and her father worked as a Co-CEO with her uncle at a newly famous company that tended to Hospitals around the world, so she had quite a bit of money under her belt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:40 pm
Midnight Tempest

He nodded as she spoke, listening to what she had to say, but when he chimed in, "Oh so youre an animal person?" He asked but then stopped, his face bright red, "That did not come out how i meant... so you like animals?" He said as he felt so dumb and flustered for saying that not realizing how insensitive it could have been taken by calling an anthro, an animal person even if he meant it as she loved animals. He sighed, deciding to change subjects, "My family has a dog, shes a good ole doggo, but she likes barking a bit much out the front window." He said softly as he thought it over, shes just excitable though." He explained as he walked with her, trying to calm himself and clear the red from his face from embarrassement.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:49 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera couldn't help but laugh a little. "It's okay, Cody. I know what you meant to say." She said as she smiled at him for real. When she was away from the school, she was as happy as she could be as long as she knew she had a friend to laugh with. Once they came to her street she asked "You wanna come over for a little bit? I'm sure my mom would love to meet you." She really just wanted someone to study with besides Shadow who wasn't really much help since he just wanted to play. "Are you allergic to cats at all? I have one, but I can put him in his playroom if you are." She said walking next to Cody feeling really happy for the first time since she got here. When they got to her home, it was huge. Though it wasn't as big as the main estate that she was used to living in, she was glad that she still got to bring Shadow along.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:17 pm
Midnight Tempest

He was still blushing from feeling like an idiot but when she asked if he wanted to come over to hang out, he was surprised. He looked at her, "Um, is it okay? I mean, i would have to text my mother and tell her where i am but i hope i wouldnt be a bother." He said softly thinking that having just met today, that she was allowing him to come over. His 'friends' had told him to get her to trust him but he figured this was fast, though to him, he actually liked the idea of being friends with her, she was nice and kind. He actually forgot or looked past that she wasnt human.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:55 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera smiled "It's not a problem. It's likely mom and dad are not home yet, but they don't mind if I have friends over." She said as her tail swayed behind her. When they got to her 'house' it was huge. It was more like an estate than a regular house. Shadow was waiting by the front door which was opened by a maid who welcomed them and said "Welcome home young miss. Can I get you both anything?" As she smiled at the two. "You want anything, Cody? You're welcome to anything we have to eat and drink here." Icera said asking for some water for her, and waited to see if Cody wanted anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody looked at the 'house' and his jaw nearly dropped but he followedher up to the door where they were greeted by a maid. He blinked as they turned his attention to him, "Oh... um oh no, im fine, thank you though." He said waving his hand gently dismissingly as he just followed behind Icera but as they walked he had to stop, "Okay, i have to ask, are you rich?" He asked as he looked at her, "I mean, if your family has this kind of money, why not go to a private school... public schools arent all that great." He said feeling like she could easily do better then the school they were going to. His mother was single and working to try making ends meet. She wasnt swamped 24/7 but she was a nurse at the hospital anyway so she was normally busy for what she did. They owned a nice little house that worked well for him and her but he felt that Icera had a nice posh life if she had the kind of money her house convayed.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:47 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera looked at Cody. "Yeah.....As for why I go to public school......let's just say....mom and dad have issues with the private school system for some reason. They feel public school has more valuable experience for all kinds of people." She said before going to the living room. Shadow then came into the room. He was a smallish black cat, but very sweet. He meowed as he started to rub against Icera's leg. "Well hello there my little Shadow." She said smiling as she picked him up petting him. He had a collar with tags and a small blue bowtie that matched his collar. The tag was in the shape of a heart which had his name and Icera's address and phone number on the back. Shadow then saw Cody and sniffed at the strange teenager in front of him from Icera's arms.  
oυr ѕтorιeѕ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff