Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[JaggedStar and SnapThroat] A little Uneasy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:51 pm
User Image

Jaggedstar was still injured from the attack, his body and maybe even his pride as well. His clan was in shambles and so many had died, his spirit was a little broken. His clan had spent some of the morning trying to put their clan space back together but with limited numbers and the threat of the seasons changing made any work slow going, so the retreated back to the safety Lightingclan was providing them during sun high. Jaggedstar pinned his ears replaying the events again in his mind, what had been done wrong what could he do to make sure this never happened again? Maybe all along Starclan had chosen wrong when they made him a leader. He looked to the sky where the stars would be when the sun went away. What could he do now that was the best for his clan?

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:37 am
User ImageSnapthroat was out patrolling the territory this sun high, or more like kept an eye on the outsiders. There was not much to take notice. Most of the Rockclan cats were still pretty shaken, hence one of the reasons Brightstar temporarily took them in.

Returning home, she saw the mottled tom. Jaggedstar. Leader of Rockclan. Snapthroat bit her tongue, clenching her jaw shut. She wanted to call him out. Call him a pathetic leader for relying on another clan. Of how weak he must be. But rather, she walked passed him, still keeping a wary eye. Sure, Snapthroat wanted to lunge herself onto the injured tom and shoo him away, but she also had empathy. He was probably hurting and was lost. 'But he's still weak,' she thought. And weak cats did nothing for their clan.

Valdmir Talamore

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:33 pm
Jaggedstar looked up from his paws to see a Lightingclan warrior passing him by he smiled the best a cat like he could. "Hello there." He greeted with happy body language, he was grateful that Lightingclan was helping them to survive this hard time. "Is there any help I can offer you right now, we are taking a small break from repairs...but I want to keep busy on my paws,and you seem like to are on a mention and I can surely help." Jaggedstar knew his warriors needed rest but his guilt for being here and everything he wanted to just keep busy and not be dead weight in anyway.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:47 pm
Snapthroat paused, hearing him call out to her. Her insides began to blaze with fire, hearing that he wanted to help her. Was he thinking straight? Wasn't it her clan that was helping his? Her lips curled, and pelt rose a bit. "You say that you want to stay busy on your paws, but I still see you just standing here." Snapthroat hissed, letting out her irritation.

"I do not see the point in you trying to help me, when it's you that should be the one helping your clan. Battered and beaten, it must be unfortunate to lose your home, but it would be a fortune for the both of us once things go back to the way they were." She ruffled her paws, slowly relaxing. Even if she wanted to fight Jaggedstar, this was not the time or place. "Do you need help with anything?"

Valdmir Talamore

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 pm
Jaggedstar pinned his ears at the return from the cat before him. He sighed a little bit he knew that not every cat here was happy he and his clan was here. "We are resting for high sun, we spent the whole morning working on the camp...." Jaggedstar's eyes phased a little there was a lot of...mess to clean up and it was hard work both body and on the mind. "But we rest here because I camp is not safe right now. I understand you want us to leave and we are working to do that as fast as we can, I promise." He seemed to try to keep positive anyways. "I meant no offense I just wish to keep busy while my warriors rest and repay the kindness your clan shows us by putting in a share of work. No I need nothing more then what has already been given. I give thanks to Starclan and Lightingclan." Jaggedstar returned calmly.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:50 pm
Snapthroat was frustrated with how calm Jaggedstar was. Did he not feel any anger or impatience with all this? Snapthroat tried examining his icy-blue eyes, trying to read something from him. Sincerity. It was annoying really.

"How are your cats doing though? How are you doing?" Trying to sound more humane, knowing that Rockclan was stuck here for a while. "Healing from the injuries okay?"

Valdmir Talamore

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas