Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Timberfall x Greyleaf] To be Stronger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:03 am
User Image

Timberfall grunted and watched the cats milling about through his one good eye. He had been on the morning patrol and had been told to skip the sunhigh patrol. He didnt like being idol... and who knew what he would miss if he wasnt on a patrol. It was going to be the sunhigh patrol that met up with a badger or something... They were gonna get to fight.

His muscles rippled as he stretched himself and flexed his claws. Seeing another warrior who didnt seem to be on patrol he walked over. "Greyleaf! Wanna go catch some squirrels with me?" He flicked what was left of his tail and waited. Afterall she could say no. But he would want to go out either way, maybe he would just... stumble upon the patrol. hmmm~

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:32 am
User ImageThe she hadn't been put on any patrols other than a hunting party earlier that day. She was basking in the camp, slowly licking her paw and chattering with random cats who would stroll by. The she-cat gave a general feeling of contentedness and joy, though, most cats also knew her to be a pushover, hard to say no to, she'd do nothing all day if you told her or work harder than any other cat if you told her. It seemed the grey cat didn't know what she wanted herself!

Her gaze travelled from her paw to the ginger striped tom that approached her. His missing eye and torn ear was never a problem for Greyleaf. In all honesty, she thought it looked quite interesting. She offered him a greeting in the form of her tail swishing behind her. Greyleaf gave a nod as he requested to hunt with her. "Of course! That sounds fun!" She stood quickly, her ears perked up and ready to go just as the tom suggested they go hunt.

caffeinecraving

AlicornPlayhouse

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:35 pm
Timberfall almost bounced so happy that she was willing. "Right so lets do it then!" He lead the way out and walked with a purpose but then remembered he should probably walk with her instead of running to try and catch up where the patrol may be.

"So should we hunt out by the river?" not to mention thats where the morning patrol went. He waited for her answer, though from what he knew it would be ok and so he turned to walk that way. His short tail twitched oddly back and forth. "You were on a hunt this morning right? Gotta double the work now that Rockclan is here.... " He huffed. "Lazy furbags letting us do all their hunting... Am i right... ." He glanced at the silver shecat.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:52 pm
The she-cat let out a purr as she idled along after the other cat, very pleased that she had, well, made another cat pleased! Greyleaf kept her gaze trained on Timberfall as it seemed he was trying to hurry ahead. When he started to fall back she sped up to meet him in the middle, no need to make the other do all the work coming back and forth!

"That sounds like a great idea." She agreed almost immediately, turning after him as he changed course to tread towards the river. She made a point to keep an even pace with the tomcat, she enjoyed the company so falling behind or racing ahead wouldn't bring her much joy. "Yes, I was. It is quite tiring, all the work we must put in." She informed him, adding a bit of agreement at the end. "Even though I sympathize with them, it would be nice if they could get off their tails and do some work." That wasn't a lie made up due to her pushover attitude, she did agree. She was glad to be helping these cats, but there was no reason the unharmed ones couldn't help out with all of this tedious hunting! "Although, I enjoy hunting, so it's not too bad." She added with a purr, glancing over to the other.

AlicornPlayhouse

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:54 pm
caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:55 pm
AlicornPlayhouse

He glanced over and felt a flush under his fur at her watching him. He flicked his tattered ear and then nodded. Though something prompted the question. "Are you sure you think it sounds like a good idea?" Maybe it was her answering so quickly, maybe he was feeling guilty about dragging her into his plan to find the patrol.

Timberfall gave a guffuf of surprise. "Really? And here i thought I was the only one feeling like it was time they started to pick themselves up " He nodded a bit. He wondered a bit and then turned to look at her, training his one good eye on here to peer into here eyes. "You know... You dont have to agree with me right... if you think they should stay you can of course say that.." Yep he was feeling guilty or maybe he had eaten a bad sparrow... He turned and started walking again. "Well i guess its good to enjoy what you are doing... Id much rather get the chance to sink my claws into something... Just feel the blood rushing in your veins!"

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:25 pm
The she-cat let out a reassuring purr towards the tattered tom. She gazed at him with a kind gaze. Sympathy or fear was never found in her when she spoke with cats like him. If anything she felt more.. admiring towards them. So strong and brave, the scars made her want to know more, grow closer to these intriguing cats that could share so many wonderful stories if they wished. "I am sure it's a great idea," Greyleaf told him. "I trust your judgement and don't mind much where we hunt, your company is pleasant enough for me not to mind." She added. She always wanted to make sure the tom knew she was happy to speak with him, in fear others might not quite give him the same openness she felt he deserved.

She shook her head. "Oh, no, not at all! I understand that they're flustered and frightened, but helping with hunting is the least they could do." She said. "Though I am still happy to be helping cats get back on their paws," Greyleaf added, unwilling for the tom to think her rude or mean towards those in need. "I promise you, I'm not just agreeing to agree. I want to make others happy and feel heard, yes, but I have no reason to lie to you, do I? You're kind and confident, I am sure me agreeing to you wouldn't make you doubt yourself." She mrrowed. She nodded once more. "While bloodshed was never much my thing, knowing I'm helping my clan is always nice, as well as prey is quite tasty." She let out an amused meow at the end.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:35 am
AlicornPlayhouse

Timberfall blinked a bit, it wasnt everyday that a car would look at him without fear, either a fear built from disgust or a true fear. He was known to pick fights, Not be a genuinely kind cat. A lot of cats truly couldnt stand to look at him. He seemed to wait a moment and then nodded tat she was in agreement for more than just agreeing.... Pleasant? His company? He gave an uncomfortable nod and then once more took off toward the river.

He listened and tipped his head. "They could definitely help with hunting.... e all ran those dogs off... Im sure that they would be better going home where they know their prey.... and sure we have leave to go huntt on Rockclan... as long as there is a rockclan warrior with us.... Probably so we dont find their perfect hunting spots." He brushed off her second comment.... "Its time for them to leave... or there will be just the one clan... and we will all die..."

He gave her a skeptical look, Maybe not a reason to lie.... but lack of reason, aside from being clan mates, coud be one? MAybe he was just being overly cautious. He snorted. "Of course not! Right lets go!" Though he flushed under his pelt and nodded. "Rght.... gonna sink my calaws into some prey."

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:55 am
She gave a sad sigh. "Yeah. If they dont start getting back on their feet, then by the time we decide they should go home and shoo them away, they wont be ready to survive alone." Greyleaf meowed softly. "Though, I still dont understand us not being allowed on their territory without them, considering the fact they never seem to want to come." Greyleaf huffed. Despite this her kind and enthusiastic personality didnt waver for more than a second before bouncing back.

She purred happily and trotted after him with her head hel high. "I'm sure we will be able to catch plenty of prey for the clan." She told herself, almost reassuring herself in her own abilities to hunt. She tipped her head. "Time to chase some prey!" She purred.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:54 pm
AlicornPlayhouse

He nodded and then shook himself, "Right, but until then we have to feed our clan.... and those lazy furballs." He nodded seriously worried that Rockclan wasnt going to be able to handle going back. Their numbers had been hurt so badly, and their deputy had been killed, Jaggedstar had yet to pick another. He frowned and nodded. "Brightstar being too self sacrificing..." He fluffed up his fur. "Said something along the lines of gotta let the prey come back after the pack ran through... Im thinking it should be done.... healing.... We could go there instead!" He got a sly look. No one would know... and it was safe to hunt there right now!. Plans of stalking the patrol faded and he thought now of hunting in the un touched rockclan territory.

He nodded. "Sure we will!" He nodded and glanced back over his shoulder in the direction of Rockclan. He would save that adventure for next time! Instead he turned and followed after her. He scented around but nothing came right to him, aside from the earthy scent of mud and the clean smell of the river.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:07 pm
The she cat gave a nod as the other feline spoke, spacing out now as she stared around. Her silver pelt was freshly groomed, her paws slowly becoming muddled with brown as she stepped quietly over the soft ground. Her tail twitched softly as she lowered to the ground, patting her jaws to inhale the scents around her. She couldnt ssense anything from here, but maybe that would change. She swerved over the ground, her tail straight behind her as she scanned for any sign of life. Ut was as though he enough giddy demeanor melted away in the moment as hunting became essentially.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:26 pm
Timberfall watched her go and then fell away heading down the river looking for prey, and of course the patrol. But by the stale scent no one had been here yet. He plodded along and sniffed. Finding a frog sitting too far from the bank he stepped lightly toward it. He hsitated. Did they want this frog? Frog meat was slimy. He frownd at himself and then pounced, ending its life quickly. He would just put it into Rockclan's pile. Carrying it a bit back he dropped it and looked to see if Greyleaf had caught anything. If she did they could either move on, keep looking for the patrol, or they could take their little prey back. He turned his ears up looking for signs of the patrol but it seemed they would be waiting awhile so he picked his prey up watching Greyleaf hunt before speaking. "I know it hasnt been that long, but we should go back, i wanna be on the next patrol! But look I caught a frog!"  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:27 pm
Greyleaf slowly padded around, the scent of a frog hit her and she turned her head to head for it when in a flash she saw ginger fur, and then the life of the small frog was ended before her eyes. A look of admiration lit up her face as she turned away to continue her search, but her mind was too filled with the sight of the quick kill. The tom was impressive, she could watch him hunt for days and have fun with that. She turned her head to look at him as he spoke, giving a sigh. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch anything. But, yeah, we should probably head back, the prey doesn't seem to be near the river today. Except for that frog!" On the final sentence, her gaze was filled with admiration and guilt. "You're a very good hunter." She complimented softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:35 am
Timberfall shook his head at her apology. "Dont worry about it. Prey is starting to be hard to come by." He picked up his frog and gave one last glance in the way that the patrol would be coming. When he didnt see anything he started back to the camp. peaking around the frog, "You would have had this frog if you had been closer...So you arent so bad yourself." He twitched his broken tail and then lead the way back. He blinked at her in thanks. "I appreciate you going hunting with me." He dropped the prey at the pile and then heard the call for the evening patrol. He perked up looking way too excited "Im gonna be on that patrol! Thanks again Greyleaf!" With a flick of his ear he headed over to the gathering cats.

(Probably could call that about an end xD)  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces