Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happily Never After[CLOSED..for now?]

Back to Guilds

What if there weren't happy ever afters? 

Tags: Modern, Prince, Princess, Anti-Disney, Storybook 

Reply ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท
The Genie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•’ โ„•๐•–๐••๐•’๐•œ๐•™
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘The Genie Restaurant
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘No One
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Content
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ใ€‘

tab tab tab It had already been a long morning of meetings. But she had one last one to attend to. The other day she had called Hercules to set up a meeting. Her company had been working on a prototype for a new weapon. She figured he would want to know about it. That and he was the only company she could stand in the past month or so. Also the fact he had helped her financially when she was rebooting things. The people she's had to associate with in past dealings were either greedy little men or those who were loyal to Milo. Which were also some who left the company when she took over. Something about a woman not being smart enough to run a business like this. But so far, she's done a pretty good job. Profits have risen, production has increased and now they're dealing with contracts from other countries as well. Which was more than she could say for Milo. He was a closed-minded individual and wasn't accustom to change. It also didn't help he was just as sexist as his father was. She pushed all of that to the back of her mind as she pulled into the restaurant parking lot. Kida picked this place for the meeting because it was a fairly decent spot. That and she was fairly hungry after not eating that big of a breakfast.

tab tab tab Parking her hellcat, she walked up to the doors. With her binder in hand, she pushed her way through. It seemed a bit busy, then again, it was around lunch time. So she couldn't say she was the least bit surprised. Plus the food was good here and well priced. It wasn't long before the host approached her. He asked for her name and led her to the table she had reserved. It was a private little area. Seeing as this was a business meeting and the topic wasn't really for the public. Just in case there was any competitors around. She'd rather not let them get any ideas. Once she was seated, they brought her a glass of water. "I'll wait for my guest before the menus, if that's okay." The waiter nodded and went to serving other tables. Leaning back in her chair, she sipped at her water. Kida's eyes glanced around the restaurant. Not too many people looked to be the business type. She took a deep breath to relax. Things were going to be fine. If this didn't work out, thankfully, it wasn't made into an actual product yet. It was just on paper and they could start again.

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Sorry it's so short..ใ€‘
Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:11 pm
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

๐•ƒ๐• ๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ- Genie Restaurant
๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•†๐•—- Kida Nedakh
๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜-
Hungry

tab tab Adjusting his tie as sighed glancing at his watch, ten minutes wouldn't mean much other days but he'd rather not keep her waiting. The light turned green as he set his Maserati Grand Turismo into sport and was gone in a blur past the line. Pulling up to the venue, valet got his door and getting out tossing him the keys, checking his watch followed by a tug of his tie he was led inside. A smile as approached mentioning a reservation, the woman began to guide him. Small raise of his hand he stopped her, "I'll find my way, thank you".

tab tab Approaching he saw waiter walking past with a fine bottle of wine, confronting him and lightly taking the bottle. The waiter's confusion settled as he set a few bills in waiter's hands, raising his other hand up with a finger on his lips like a librarian. Continuing to the table he lightly set the bottle on her side of the table, "Miss Nedakh what a pleasure, please remain seated." He put his hand on her shoulder as he didn't want her getting up, the hand moved to her seat as he held out his right hand to shake hers. Next he sat down across from her glancing at the menu as he wasted no time, "I'm a bit confused on the context of this meeting, from my understanding your company is doing considerably well given its circumstances." Setting the menu down and smiling as he looked at her more reform then their last meet, "Oh, this is an opportunity...for me. My my you have becoming frightening.."

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ-

โ‹ฑโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฐ
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Hercules

tab tab tab On the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar face. Kida fixed her posture as she seen him approaching. An eyebrow raised as she seen a bottle in his hand. Hercules had approached and set the bottle on her side of the table. Her eyes looked up to him from the wine placed down. โ€œMiss Nedakhโ€, he began to say, โ€œWhat a pleasure, please remain seated.โ€ She glanced over at his hand as he placed it onto her shoulder. But it didnโ€™t linger too long as he moved it to the back of her chair. His other hand raised up and she took it, returning the shake. It wasnโ€™t a long hand shake as a few seconds later he made his way to his chair. She noticed him glancing at the menu. Hercules admitted he was confused about why she set up this meeting. That her company is doing considerably well given its.. circumstances. It stung to hear those words, but she knew exactly what he was talking about. He set the menu down on the table. Hercules then flashed her a smile afterwards. Given the short time for her to speak, he beat her to it. โ€œOh, this is an opportunityโ€ฆ for me. My my, you have become frightening..โ€ A smirk tugged at the corner of her lips before disappearing. โ€Well, being how I took the company from Milo and given my gender, I have to be. Otherwise, people would try to walk all over me. Iโ€™d rather be a wrecking ball then a welcome mat. But, Iโ€™ll take the compliment.โ€ Kida leaned forward in her chair as she slid the binder to his side of the table. โ€But you are correct, this is an opportunity for you." Her eyes glanced past him as she seen the waiter returning to her table. Leaning back, it was a subtle gesture for her to continue talking about it once the man had left. The man approached and grabbed his small notebook from the apron tied at his hips.

tab tab tab "I see your guest has arrived. May I start you with some appetizers?" he asked. Kida looked over at Hercules before returning her attention to the waiter. "Lunch is on me since I called you out here." It was the least she could do. A lot of the time, he was a busy man. So setting up a private meeting out this far was hard to do. Especially with working out a time window for it to take place. "Well, I'll just start out with a salad, with Italian dressing. Bread for the side would be fine for me. Then whatever he's having, we'll have a lunch order ready when you return." Kida waited for Hercules to order something, if he so desired to. The waiter would leave and she could return to what she was talking about. "In the binder is blueprints to a weapon my team has been developing. I figured you'd want a first look at it. It's a weapon that fires a special kind of bullet. A bullet that is a little costly to make, but will definitely make the money back." She nodded towards the binder, motioning for him to open it. "When it pierces the skin, the thermal detection within gives off a signal of sorts. The tip of the bullet has two points, to replicate a snake bite. The bullet then emits a toxin into the blood stream. This toxin thickens the blood, a lot of snake venom. It would be more for an over time kill. Once the venom is expelled, the bullet then releases from the skin. Cause of death would be a snake bite. But that's not all we've been developing. We've been developing a sort of gas. This one would be a quicker kill, just as expensive to make. But definitely wouldn't let it fall into the wrong hands."

tab tab Kida crossed one leg over the other as she continued her explanation. "Think of it as tear gas. But this also targets the blood stream, as the bullet does. The gas particles enter the targets veins. It acts quickly and basically boils the enemy from the inside. These haven't been developed into prototypes just yet. If these ideas aren't to approval, we've got weapon blueprint back ups. With that being the case, we would schedule for you to test out these prototypes. That is, if this strikes your fancy. This meeting isn't all business though. I've had meetings all morning and you're the only person I can tolerate." Kida finished off her glass of water. All that talking dried her throat a bit and the water was very relieving. Now, she patiently waited for his response to the proposals. Even if these were created and not used, whoever had them in their possession would have an upper hand in things. Though honestly, she wasn't sure who would even use these.

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: ใ€‘
Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:34 pm
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

Hungry

tab tab Receiving the binder Hercules glanced over it and took in a few details on two of the weapons and seeing a glimpse of the waiter he shut the binder. Closing the binder with subtle gesture as she mentioned about paying for the meal. "As long as the next time it's my treat." Waiting for her to order before asking for alaskan salmon over a bed of rice with teriyaki. Not before asking the waiter to not break him a salad, he wasn't in the mood for greens. The waiter went to open the wine but paused, a nod from him reassured the waiter to continue. Pouring the red velvet wine into two glasses, the sweet aroma now in the air as Hercules set one glass before Kida. Raising his as he gave a toast, "To my new favorite wrecking ball." Smiling before swirling the glass and sipping it, rustic and tad fruity blend to it.

tab tab He continued to sip on the wine until he nodded towards the binder, another sip before setting it down and grabbing the binder once more. He was listening and looking at the specs it was rather interesting design, seemed to be out of comic of some sorts. Glancing through to the next weapon the lethal version of tear gas as it was classified as. Next part caught him off guard as she mentioned he was only person she could tolerate, smiling and shaking his head. "Tolerated by such an ambitious woman, I am fortunate. As for my investment, I only have one request. I see that 30% is split between me and two other investors, each fronting 2.5 million." Hercules tone was calm as he set the binder down and looked at her before making his counter offer. "Drop the other investor, you and me do business 35% for 7 million, I'll come in tomorrow to look at prototypes and sign some papers."

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Hercules

tab tab tab Kida smiled and nodded when he made it a point that next time he would pay. Which, it was a fair deal. She watched as the waiter opened the bottle. Pausing for a moment before pouring it into two glasses. Kida wasnโ€™t huge into wines and liquor for that matter. But, to appease investors, she usually just sucked it up. One sip was respectable enough for people. It was a simple gesture, so she didnโ€™t mind doing it every once in a while. Hercules had set one of the glasses before her. Grabbing it by the stem, she raised it, as did he. โ€œTo my new favorite wrecking ball,โ€ he said before sipping it. Kida took a sip as well. It was fruity but still not to her liking. No matter how many times she tried different wines. She didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d ever get accustom to the taste. The sip wasnโ€™t that big before she set the glass back onto the table. After their little toast, it was back to business. She got down to explaining what the blueprints were and what they did. He seemed rather interested in it behind the continuous sips of wine. After her explanation, she saw the waiter coming back with a tray in his hand. Relaxing back against the chair, he placed their orders in front of them. He tried to take a glance but quickly caught Kidaโ€™s gaze. An eyebrow raised, โ€Is there a problem?โ€ she asked him. His cheeks turned a bit red before shaking his head. โ€œNo, maโ€™am. Please enjoy your foodโ€ he said before hurrying away.

tab tab tab Her comment about tolerating him mustโ€™ve amused him. From behind the binder, she could see him shaking his head, a smile on his face. โ€œTolerated by such an ambitious woman, I am fortunate.โ€ Now was the part she was eager to hear from him. โ€œAs for my investment, I only have on request.โ€ Kida raised her chin a bit as he continued. The binder was now closed and placed onto the table. His request consisted of removing the other investor. Just them do business, 35% for 7 million. Which seemed reasonable, considering all on the table. If she agreed to it, he would come in tomorrow to look at the prototypes. As well as sign the proper paperwork. A smirk returned to the corner of her mouth. โ€You say that last sentence liked Iโ€™ve agreed to your request. Like youโ€™re quite confident in my reply to it.โ€ She grabbed the bread next to the bowl of salad. Tearing a piece of it, she leaned her elbow on the table. โ€Youโ€™re lucky I have no energy for counter offerings right now. Iโ€™ve dealt with a lot of haggling already today and itโ€™s only lunch time. So, Hercules, Iโ€™ll agree to your request. Lucky for you, there is no other investor. I have yet to show these to any others. My business earlier was merely topical about loyalty and pay wages.โ€ Kida leaned back and ate the small piece of bread. She had a feeling her response would please him. It was the truth after all. With the kind of people sheโ€™d put up with earlier, they wouldโ€™ve tried to haggle her out of millions of dollars. Something she simply would not do. It took too much time planning this out, putting it together. Plus, she had employees to pay.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: ใ€‘
Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:41 pm
User Image

Jovial

tab tab Sitting back as the food came in the steaming salmon coated in sesame and teriyaki over nice bed of rice. His faded scars on his knuckles from his boxing days still visual as he used his fork and knife to cut a clean piece of the fillet. "I'm not lucky, we both know you have yet to ever counter offer me. I want you have that look you gave at the waiter turn against me, but you play softball with me." Taking a bite of the salmon and some rice he took another sip of wine, narrowing his eyes at her as spoke again. His words soft almost a whisper, "I may have funded few moves, but I admire you for taking charge and creating a new image for yourself and the company. What you have become is...breathtaking. Your breathtaking." Point at her with a smile as he liked the sound of that. After a few more bites before he was satisfied. Setting his silverware down as he was finished eating, pushing his plate aside. Taking his glass of wine he sipped it as the waiter approach, not to get the plates but notify them their third guest has arrived.

tab tab A man approached and Hercules felt disgust as the man called to Kida, playing with her hair as he slowly walked past her, giving the last few hairs a jerk as he got to his seat. Milo then greeted Hercules but didn't dare come close as he pulled up a chair by Kida. Leaning his head on her shoulder as he looked to Hercules asking if he wanted to sleep with her, a twisted smile. Hercules expression grew cold, like he was starting into the eyes of an opponent in a ring. Milo got up and took Kida's glass of water and began to pour it over her head, telling her to not forget their appointment tomorrow morning. He was going to get the few shares given by old investors cashed out, his only request was she pay him. Though Hercules now standing as he watched Milo leave, water on clothes too Hercules draped his jacket over her shoulders. Taking a handkerchief he offered it to her, "Kida..".

Just like that she excused herself to have a few words with Milo, going out he waited out front before the valet brought his Maserati and he was off to get the ball rolling on this deal.

[[Exit]]

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘The Genie Restaurant ->Her Home
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Hercules & Milo
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Irritated beyond relief -> Pained, Sore, Groggy

tab tab tab Kida put down the bread and began working on her salad. She could easily see the scars on his knuckles. But, she didn't say anything about them. Considering anyone who knows Hercules knows how they came about. Then he spoke up, bringing her attention to him. "I'm not lucky, we both know you have yet to ever counter offer me. I want you have that look you gave at the waiter turn against me, but you play softball with me." She couldn't help but to chuckle, "Well, I did after all bring this all up as an offer in the first place. So counter offering a counter offer would get us no where. I'm pretty sure we both know that." She took another forkful of her salad as he sipped his wine. Glancing across the table, she seen him narrowing his eyes at her. But his tone was much more hushed this time around. "I may have funded few moves, but I admire you for taking charge and creating a new image for yourself and the company. What you have become is...breathtaking. You're breathtaking." His last words caught her off guard. He always expressed his admiration for her initiatives. But this was an entirely different description he'd used. Hercules was genuine about it though, the smile on his face showed of that. A smile almost appeared on her face as well, until the waiter came around. He informed them that their third guest had arrived. Kida looked to Hercules in confusion. Then it all made sense when she saw who was approaching.

tab tab She instantly felt sick to her stomach as she saw Milo's face coming towards their table. Her left hand pushed her food to the side. As she had immediately lost her appetite to eat any more. Her skin began to crawl when she felt him playing with her hair. "Kida.." he said to her. Just hearing him say her name wanted her to throw something at him. Her head jerked a bit as Milo tugged on her hair. Sitting down in the seat next to her. Kida's eyes looked over at Hercules. Such hatred and loathe in her eyes for the man sitting next to her. She could feel her body tense as he leaned his head on her shoulder. "So, you looking to sleep with ol' Kida here?" he asked Hercules. Thankfully, Milo had gotten up from the seat. It wasn't too long after when she felt the cold water pour over her. It caused her to jerk back a bit, her mouth agape in surprise. "Don't forget about our business in the morning." His last words before leaving. Wiping the water out of her eyes, she could see Hercules now standing. He had draped his jacket over her shoulders and offered his handkerchief to her. "Kida.." he said as she took the piece of cloth. She dabbed at the water running down her clothes. "I'm sorry you had to see that, as well as everyone else here. I'll pay for the food quick.." she said as she stood up. Removing the jacket from her shoulders, she gave it back to him. "Don't want to get this wet. I'll see you tomorrow, Hercules." Kida walked past him, an expression so hateful, the happiest person in the world would cry. It ate at her deep down that she couldn't do anything to Milo. She knew she could take him, but she was the head of the company. She had to keep up an appearance. Before she left the restaurant, she paid for the food and pushed past the doors.

tab tab Her heels clicked against the sidewalk, in a fast pace as she chased after Milo. Who was approaching her car in the parking lot. "What the hell was that?! Was that quite necessary? Can't you act like an adult for once in your life?!" Her tone clearly expressed how angry she was. Milo stopped in his tracks and turned towards her. His steps closed the distance between them. She could smell the alcohol on him and it made her nauseous. "Well well well, now that you've got my company, you're all tough now? Huh?" He continued walking towards her, causing her to step back until she backed up against her car door. This was something she truly hated. The fact Milo could look down at her. Which was something that happened very often when he would hit her. His eyes looked at her hair before taking a handful of it. Yanking it, he tilted her head back. "Had to look pretty for your little date? Well, you look good enough to eat." Milo lowered his head down towards her neck. Before he could make contact, she pushed him back. The sudden motion caused him to lose his balance a bit and release her hair. "Milo, you're drunk. This early? Really? Have you no decency?" He regained his balance and just glared at her. Taking steps towards her, he regained his ground on her. Milo's hand went across his body and in a flash, she felt a sharp sting across her cheek. "Don't lay your hands on me, woman," his tone was shallow. "Don't touch me again, Milo.." she replied, her hand rested on her cheek. The skin beneath it stung and felt sore.

tab tab tab Milo leaned back, his hands on his hips as he let out quite a laugh. Then not long after he straightened his body again. "You don't order me around. I've owned you before, I could easily take that back." He stumbled forward as he tried leaning down towards her again. Instinctively, Kida returned the favor and slapped him. The drunken face was now masked with shock and anger. "You b***h!" Milo shouted before pushing her back against the car. His hand reached up and grabbed her hair again. With a force, he yanked her forward and down to the ground. Her forehead hit the ground, but not enough to knock her out. It would look bad on her and her company if someone saw her striking at him. Especially if they didn't know the context of the situation. So, she would have to take the hits. This one last time. Bringing his leg back a bit, he wound up a kick. Milo's foot met her abdomen with quite a force. He'd done it a few more times. Enough to make her cough up blood. She pushed herself up onto her hands and spit the blood on the pavement. Milo squatted down and grabbed her left shoulder. He pushed her back against the car door. Clenching up his fist, he began to punch her in the face. This went on for a bit until a couple of civilians walking by came to her aid. The male grabbed Milo and pulled him off of Kida. The man tossed Milo into the grass on the other side. The woman with him came to Kida's aid. She pushed her hair out of her face and checked her out. She was very groggy and had a hard time understanding what the woman was saying to her. But she did understand the woman saying hospital. Her arm raised up and she grabbed the woman's bicep. "no... hospital.. home.." was all she could manage to say. On the corner of her eye, she did see Milo scramble to his feet and run away.

~Exits~

tab tab tab Everything else went black after that. After what felt like days, Kida's eyes opened finally. Pushing herself up, she noticed she was on her couch in her house. Perhaps the couple asked around for an address? Maybe they looked at the gps in her car. Either way, she was grateful for them. They had intervened and brought her home. Obeying her request to go home instead of a hospital. It's not that she didn't want to go. She just wasn't a fan of them for reasons she'd kept to herself.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Sorry this took so long. I had a hard time writing this..ใ€‘
Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash