Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Romance RolePlays
arranged marriage - strider rose & guinervere orion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:29 pm
the role play takes place in medieval times . please dont post unless you are the poeple that are listed . thank you .

User Image
name: daphne
-love
-peace

dislikes :
- war
- poverty
-liars

weakness:
- love
-pain
-hot weather  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Jacque
-hunting
-sports
-Music
Dislikes:
-obsessive women
-passionate Catholics
-being told what to do  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:53 pm
strider rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacque was in the morning garden eating his breakfast it was a beautiful morning in france the birds were chirping and the new of his new bride was on the wave,"Your highness", said his attendant approaching and bowing,"The Infanta of Spain will be arriving soon", he told his master as the young man looked at the birds bathing in their bath,"As the sole ruler and heir to the crown you must go and greet your bride immediately", he told him,"The alliance is important against our war with England", the prince gazed into the eyes of the birds before responding,"Of course.. I wouldn't want to upset the infanta now would I?", he said knowing his new wifes name was to be Daphne. Rising he followed his attendant out of the garden and on his way to the main gates where he would be riding out to see her from her ship and ride with her back to the castle as in custom.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:36 am
Daphne saw him at the gates and waved hello to him as she came riding into the area. She had never seen him before and she was a little nervous about meeting him and wondered what hed say to her too .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:38 pm
strider rose

Jacque and his attend was already at the gate as were his parents who were displeased with him,"You were suppose to pick up the infanta this morning", snapped his father as jacque frowned,"How was I supppose to know she was going to be coming here on her own?", he asked he watched as she approached waving she was rather friendly for a princess and he found that odd,"Hmm.. strange", he said he walked forward as she came up,"Greetings Princess Its a pleasure to meet you I am prince jacque of france", he told her waiting for her reponse after he bowed.

[quote me for faster response]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

(sorry i was sick for a few days .. i will try to get a post up now )

The Infanta grinned a little bit and then replied " Hi I am Daphne from spain and I believe that we are to be married ? yes ? I am eager to see your castle and what the room looks like as well ."

She was new to the country and had no idea what she was getting into when she arrived to see Jacque.she noticed the buildings as she made her way up to see Jacque and how well built they were.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:18 pm
strider rose

Jacque noted she was rather witty with her smooth recovery of already being here and he noted she would probably be very easy to talk to ,"Of course Dalphe Call me Jacque we are to be married after all", he offered her hand to help her down off her horse and snapped his fingers as a stable poor came running,"We shall show you your rooms they are very lavish and beautiful france is known for its beautiful gardens, arts, and fashion", he told her with a smiling charm he led her through the gates into the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Daphne , very excited about her tour ran up to him and hugged him sweetly. She had never been to France before and to get see its art and architechture was a treat for her . " So, Jacque how old are you dear? I am twenty years old and love the arts and other things like that!"

She didnt know what else to possibly say and so she stood there waiting on him to give the tour of his lovely home and gardens too .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:34 pm
strider rose

Jacque found himself biting his tongue he wasn't sure how he was going to tell her that most woman of her statue shouldn't hug there soon to be spouses in open public... but he let it go answering her questions,"I am twenty-one years old and I have several sports...", he concluded,"We can attend to seeing some of the gardens later this castle is one of fathers favorites we will probably stay here for the rest of summer", he told her,"Father is gifting us the castle on the northern shore which has beautiful gardens as well and we are aloud to stay there as we so desire", he informed her she seemed rather eager and excited,'Is that good thing?', he thought to himself worried she would start expecting most out of him... They came into the grand entrance of the large star way that led to the second floor,"This is the grand foyer", he informed her,"We usually take guest here and then lead them to the ball room for parties or the dining hall for dinner", he told her leading her through two french double doors to the left of the grand foyer he opened them up to present a very lavish dining hall that had many chairs and a large table that ran the whole lenght of the hall,"This is the dining hall where we take meals", he said, he then lead her through it telling her a brief history of the place,"It is said the first time this castle was built the king had a massive feast for over 40 days", he told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Daphne thought for a minute and then replied " i apologize for being so forward about hugging you . I got caught up in my emotions and a princess is supposed to be more preserved , your right . I shall try to contain myself more "

Then she listened to hm talk about the castle and replied again " for 40 days huh? i wonder what that is like ? What could they have had to talk about during all that time ?" Giggling a little , Daphne was picturing the feast and all those people talking about various subjects.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:41 pm
strider rose

Did words slip from his tongue? He didn't remember he smiled at her,"I suppose are able to show some affection after all we are to be married..", he said trying not to seem at edge on the topic he then led her out of the dining hall into the next massive room which was the ballroom,"This is where we hold balls for this castle it is rather intriquet and it leads out to the gardens to the side balcony over there", he said point to a double french doors once more,"We can go up the stairs to the east and west wings I shall show you the library and the main bedrooms", he told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:52 am
GuenivereOrion

She loved books and couldnt wait to see how big his library was with all his favorite books in it. " Do you have a favorite book to read Jacque? I like to read about other countries and places with castles there " she replied as she clapped her hands and giggled a little bit. She was enjoying the tour and hoped that he was enjoying her company too.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:05 pm
strider rose

He tried to think of something that he did enjoy he supposed he liked Hamlet one of those plays made by shake spear it did interest him.. seeing her excitement was rather amusing and he smiled,"Yes I like Hamlet for a matter of fact", he told her,"I do partake in liking books from other countries as well it seems", he concluded,"Either way this way Princess", he then showed her the massive library,"over fifty thousand books and counting soon we shall have the most books in the world", he told her proudly,"This castle has the most massive supply of books anywhere in the world currently but we dont own every single book sadly", he told her,"We are still searching and would like to gain more knowledge we feel it is good for us to know things", he concluded.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:02 am
When they finally reached the library she was in total awe and replied " I could stay here all day reading these books . There are so many here ! ha ha . " She was very happy with her new husband to be and the castle was a dream to her as she stood there dreaming about her life being here.
GuenivereOrion

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:30 pm
strider rose

"I am glad you like it its rather astonishing isn't it?",
he showed her out of the library as they hit the main bedrooms,"My fathers chambers are through there", he said pointing to a large door as he opened it to display the massive bedroom but it is not anything compared to the queen's chambers", he told her showing her his mothers room as it was 10x more beautiful and lavish,"Here these seats are for those who wish to watch the queen of France give birth its been very traditional", he told her showing the display bars that held back the onlookers,"And the queen is usually one to live in a lavish style so they are very well pampered", he told her leading her out,"Most french are though", he said leading her to his room,"This is my room very grand still but not as grand as my own parents", he then showed her her room,"And these apartments are yours they are across from mine incase you have need of me though I am sure you wont when you are sleeping", he concluded leading her out,"We can see the gardens now".  
Romance RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff