Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Meredith x Mizuki(Uvine Museum)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:44 am
User Image

Not all museums are boring! Come explore science and natural history at the Uvine Museum!
    Gaze upon the Milky Way in the observatory or take a picture in the jaws of a fossilized Megalodon.
    You can even dig for your own gemstone to take home, experiment with chemistry, or grab a bite to eat at Uvine's very own Dinosaur themed restaurant!

Katze Allemon-Schatten
Meredith and Mizuki have a date!

tokyoloverTM
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:18 pm
tokyoloverTM

πŸ”ͺ🎀 🌈 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Meredith Carter )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

A museum, really? Not exactly her kind of place to hang out, but she had heard her date was in to space, so it sort of made sense. Holding a printout of the girl's profile photo, she looked around to see if anyone matched. Honestly, the girl in the photo was rather pretty, but Meredith could just about taste the innocence even from a photo. s**t I hope I don't scare her off before anything starts. Guess I should probably put my kid gloves on. For as wild as she was, she did still get along well with kids, so she could rein it in when she wanted, but the questions was: did she really want to rein it in just yet? Well, maybe at first, just so I can get a handle on what she is like. She was about to go over and check out the megalodon jaws, when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye: a little girl sort of hiding behind a pillar and looking sheepishly at her. Meredith pretended not to notice her as she circled around, approaching the kid from behind. "Found you," she said as she gave the kid a quick tap on the shoulder. The kid whipped around with a muffled squeak. "Y-y-you're M-meredith Carter, a-aren't y-y-you?" Ah, a fan. Sort of what I figured. Meredith knelt down to be at the kid's level, "yep, I am. And what might your name be, awesome little fan?" It was sort of hard for Meredith to kneel in the tight leather skirt she was wearing, and for once she was quite conscious of how low-cut her tank top was now that there was a kid staring at her. Pretty much the only thing she was wearing that wasn't revealing were the knee-high chunky leather boots. "I-I'm Molly. Y-y-you are s-s-so cool!" the girl all but squeaked out. "Thanks! You seem pretty cool too, Molly. Good taste in t-shirts too, I love the Stones." The girl blushed but stood just a little taller. "I-I'm gonna be j-just like y-you when I g-grow up!" Meredith gasped, "that's wicked awesome! It means a lot to hear you like me so much. Here, you can have this," she reached into her purse and pulled out one of her guitar picks. "I always carry around a guitar pick from someone I admire, it gives me good luck," she pulled out a long metal chain necklace on which a guitar pick had been hung. "Maybe this one will give you good luck. Send me a demo of your first album, k?" The girl took it with glee, squeaked out a plethora of thank you's, then ran off to tell her mom what all had happened. Meredith straightened up, "alright, now I think I can live with a museum." She moved back out to the main part to make herself easier to find.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:53 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !MIZUKI HOSHI
)
tab User Image
User Image tab (SINGLE)__________xxxx!!

Mizuki was rather enjoying this dating app! Not so much for dating but to meet new people and befriend them! Her last match ended up being someone who worked at the school which was a little concurring for them both but luckily they both were on the same page and they did not call it a date. Todays date was with someone named Meredith Carter which Mizuki happened to know! Not in person but she knew the name as she was a signer. Mizuki wondered why someone like her would be on a dating app. Couldn't she easily find a partner? Maybe she was looking for friends and not a partner? Who knows, but Mizuki hoped that the two would get along and enjoy the museum. Mizuki was rather looking forward to it as there was a observatory. Mizuki made her way happily to the museum, coming closer to the entrance she looked around to see if she could see Meredith. She then spotted her, but she was over by a pillar talking to a child. The raven haired girl stopped and watched the two interact for a moment with a smile on her face. It seemed the child was a fan. A giggle came from the girl before she walked over to the entrance where she payed for two passes and got two brochures. When she turned around she noticed that her date was now standing in the main part. Walking over to her date, Mizuki had a bright smile on her face. "You must be Meredith! So nice to meet-" Beofe she could finish, Mizuki tripped on literally nothing and landed straight on her face. People stopped and gasped at the sudden fall but Mizuki quickly got up, dusting herself off with a giggle. " I am Mizuki Hoshi!"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:03 pm
tokyoloverTM

tab User Image

Even if she had known there was an audience watching her and the kid, she wouldn't have minded: it was a fairly well-known fact that she was good to her fans, no matter how old they were. She heard steps approaching, and for a sec she was worried it might be someone coming to fuss at her for talking to a kid that was obviously not hers, but she immediately recognized the almond-skinned beauty. A smile spread across her face as the woman made her way over. Just as the woman was partway through her introduction, she seemed to take a random gravity check and landed face-first on the floor. Meredith was about to bend down and help her up, but in the blink of an eye the woman got back up and cheerfully finished her introduction. It was a strange scene, but Meredith was willing to go along with it. "That's me. And it's nice to meet you, Mizu-chan." Welp, there went subtlety and propriety. "You are even more gorgeous than your profile pic suggests. Didn't want to over-entice people, right?" There was more than one way to throw someone off balance, and with a cute girl, Meredith was infinitely more likely to you charm and obvious flirtation to fluster her date. She wasn't trying to be cruel or anything, she just wanted to know what Mizuki was really like.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:01 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

Mizuki couldn't help but giggle as the Meredith called her Mizu-chan. It had been a while since someone had called her that. " I am really looking forward to today! I hope we both can enjoy each others company and our time at the museum." She was rather cheerful about this whole event, even though she had fallen flat on her face not to long ago. It was like that had never happened to her! When Meredith complemented Mizukis look the raven haired girl was still smiling but blinked a couple times a little confused. " Oh really? I didn't really think about it to be honest." She let out a nervous laugh before she handed Meredith her ticket for the museum, along with a broacher. " Here you go. I went ahead and got our tickets while you were busy talking with that little girl. Well shall we get going inside? Oh wait!" Mizuki quickly went digging through her purse and pulled out a Keychain and handed it to her." For you. I hope you like it."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
tokyoloverTM

tab User Image

Damn, even though she had managed to fluster her a little bit, Mizu-chan seemed genuinely thoughtful, cheerful, and innocent: seemingly Meredith's opposite. Well, maybe there was more for her to discover if she kept prodding, but she had a hunch that Mizu's brightness was way more than just an act. She was definitely surprised that Mizu had already gotten the tickets and had gotten her a present. "Thank you so much! It is really pretty! I know I will definitely have a good time here with such a sweet, generous, cheerful young woman." That was something Meredith was very particular about: never calling women "girls" unless they were decidedly young (like not even teenagers yet). It always sounded so demeaning to her, and she was not about to belittle her fellow woman no matter what. "I got you something as well. Not as cute as your present, but since I hear you really like space, I think it should appeal." She handed Mizuki a manilla envelope. Inside there was an official certificate stating that a recently discovered blue supergiant found quite far away was now named Hoshi. Once Mizuki read over the certificate, Meredith would explain "as soon as I saw the blue supergiant, I was reminded of your beautiful entrancing blue eyes. Seemed a perfect fit." She was laying the charm on thick.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:06 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

Thankfully Mizukis date enjoyed the gift! Mizuki smiled happily, glad that the gift was a success. She wanted to give her date that represented her in some way and what better way then to give her something that had to do with her name? The moon for Mizuki and the star for Hoshi. She thought it was rather cleaver of her to come up with. Something small and not to much but meaningful in its own way. " I am so happy that you like it Meredith! Its not much but it makes me really happy that you like it." She said with a cheerful smile before Meredith handed her envelope. She blinked, a little confused before she opened it. The moment she realized what it was she gasped as her space eyes seemed to light up a little. " Oh my gosh! A blue supergiant! And you used my last name!?" Mizuki asked, clearly in awe by this. " Thank you so much! Now I feel bad for giving you a keychain…" The raven haired girl would admit before putting the certificate back into the envelope and holding it close to her chest. " I will cherish this blue supergiant forever. I can't wait to tell my brother that we have another star certificate!"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:18 pm
tab User Image

She definitely loved the keychain, even if she was ignorant of the meanings. Just because she had completed a tour in Japan didn't mean she knew the language that well, just a few phrases. And she had to admit she was pleased with how happy Mizuki was with her gift."Don't worry about it. You put a lot of thought into your gift, so that makes it extra cool. I like giving extravagant gifts, it's who I am. So don't let the extravagance of mine make you feel bad about yours." That said, hearing that she was sharing it with her brother and it would be their second one did make it seem a bit less special. "I'm guessing you want to hit up the space room and observatory first, right? Not sure if you can see much during the day though." There wasn't really much of interest to her in the museum: she preferred experiencing culture and history rather than reading about it on little plaques. Though if they had something on women's studies or lgbtq+ history, that she might be interested in. It was a bold move, but she went ahead and held Mizu-chan's hand as if they were already a couple. If Mizu was against it, she would stop, but otherwise she would keep her hand right where it was.

tokyoloverTM

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:14 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

Mizuki was still smiling happily at her date as she told her not to worry about it. " Wow you are so kind and generous! You must be so popular." She said in awe as she looked at Meredith. Pulling the envelope from her chest, Mizuki carefully put it into her purse as Meredith brought up the space room. " I would really like to if we can! But we don't have to do it first if you don't want to Meredith. As long as we get to go to it I am fine with that. Is there anything that you want to see while we are here? We have all afternoon after all." Mizuki wanted to make sure that her date would not be board with her fan grilling over space. Not everyone could be looking up at the space like Mizuki could. As they started to make their way inside, Meredith took hold of Mizuki's want which she just smiled and held it in return.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:48 pm
tab User Image

Meredith smiled, "I'm just nice with fans, or really attractive women I want to impress." Well, she could be nice with people she had to work with as well, but that was a different matter. "It's fine, we can do the space part first. Seeing you excited is the best exhibit. Plus, I don't know what I would be interested in, so we should go ahead and do the only certainty we have." To punctuate her point, she began leading Mizuki straight to the space section, though she did have to look at the signage the whole time to figure out where it was. "Maybe we'll be able to find a star chart or something where you can locate your star. I would love to get a better idea of where it is." As if she would ever be able to find it again, but it was the thought that counted.

tokyoloverTM

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:02 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

" Attractive woman…?" Mizuki asked, mostly to herself before slightly blushing and letting out a giggle. " Meredith you are to kind!" So her date found her attractive? Well that was a bonus now wasn't it? And for someone famous like Meredith was rather flattering! As Meredith began to lead them to the space section and say that it was no problem if they went there first Mizukis smile only brightened up more. " Oh that is a good idea! I can show you all the other stars that my brother and I have bought along with some other ones if you want?" She offered with her cheerful smile.

Once they got to the space section of the museum, Mizukis space eyes lit up from the sight. She looked like a little kid on christmas morning from seeing all the presents. " It's even more amazing then I remember!" She said with her mouth still opened from amazement. She had been here once before but that was when she was rather little. " Come, come! Lets go look for Hoshi!" The raven haired woman held onto her dates hand a little tighter before she lead the way to a giant star chart that was in the middle of the room. " If I am right, it is by Big Brother… Ah there you see!" She pointed to a star that was a little larger then the rest close by it. " Thats Hoshi. Isn't it pretty?"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:24 pm
tab User Image

Hearing that the whole buying of stars was something that she and her brother did made Meredith less peeved that she wasn't the first. If it had been a bunch of friends, it would just make Meredith feel like a copycat, but hearing that it was sort of a family thing...it might have suggested to some that she would fit right in. "Wouldn't it be cool if they were all right together? It would be like a whole family of stars." Meredith wondered if this is what Mizuki would experience if they had gone to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame or something else music-centric? Would Mizuki have just been following along while Meredith fangirled over everything, or would Mizuki be really into it too? Well, they wouldn't know until they tried it. Or talked about it, maybe.

When they got to the space section, she knew she had done the right thing: Mizu-chan was so damn excited to be here, as if she hadn't been in ages. Which was strange, was she from out of town and only recently moved here? Otherwise, she couldn't really understand why she wouldn't come to something that was so close. Meredith was just about drug across the room as Mizu-chan darted over to the chart to find some of the other stars. She looked at the chart, absolutely stunned by how many of the dern things there were, before Mizu pointed out the one that was named for her. "It is really pretty. You guys have good taste in stars I see." She couldn't see so much of the beauty in it, but maybe if she had gotten a closer image, could see the chemical rage on the star, maybe then she would have been more impressed.

tokyoloverTM

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

This is the end of the date event! Whether you failed or passed, dates will be taken into account for the final tally of points!

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Made it to 5 posts: +1
Made it to 10 posts: +1

Bonuses
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day!
+1 More than 1 paragraph in multiple posts
+1 For a flirty atmosphere
+1 For gift giving

9/5

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tokyoloverTM

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items