Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:11 am
Itra had gotten up fairly early and had left the klip in charge, though she hoped to be back before they woke up. He had mentioned meeting by the river right? Pregnancy had done a number on her memory currently and she prayed to the Gods she was in the right place.

Standing before the trickling waters she looked down at her reflection for a moment let out a sigh. Could she really make a new home for her children and herself here? She hoped so, or else they'd be left to the rogue lands and she didn't want that for them.  
Myk made his way in what was more or less a brisk walk, hoping he wasn’t late to their meeting. He had been held up earlier that morning, and was now rushing to get there. He couldn’t quite explain why he was so excited for this little tour, he just.... was, and perhaps that was enough reason? He wanted to make a good impression for the mother lioness. She and her cubs seemed like they’d fit right in here in Doma.

Finally, as the riverbed came into view, he was quick to spot the lioness standing beside it. Ears perking up, he hurried over.

“Good morning! I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long.”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

It wasn't long before the sounds of someone approaching made her turn her eyes to gaze upon the friendly male from last night, a smile formed upon her features and she gave a small shake of her head. "Oh no, I haven't been here that long. I was almost afraid I had been keeping you waiting." She was quite relieved to know that hadn't been the case and turned so that she was facing him.

"I am at your mercy so wherever you wish to lead me, I shall follow." Knowing almost next to nothing about the entire pride except for where she had been staying she really was leaving everything up to this male that stood before her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:12 am
Myk smiled in relief and nodded as he turned his head to gaze around them for a moment. Let's see, where to start..... The shrines were sure to be interesting, though perhaps a bit far of a walk and not something to start with immediately. The river was a given but probably something she had already seen if she had been living nearby already.

Perhaps starting with the border of the pride? There were some interesting landmarks along the way. He wished it was spring now - the trees were always at their prettiest around that time.

"Well, let's get started then. Have you seen a lot of the pride lands yet?" He should get a feel for what she has seen, he suddenly realized.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:48 am
Giving it some thought she gave him a rather sheepish grin. "I really only saw what was at the gathering last night, and what's here by the river....." she hadnt really explored much at all and she really did it because she had been making sure her children would be safe here.

"How about you show me one of your favorite places to start with?" She offered up as a suggestion towards the friendly male. She could feel herself being a bit nervous but she wasnt sure if it was because he was attractive or if she was just nervous about being in a new place. She had just had cubs not long ago and she really did want to find them a father figure but at the same time she didnt want to impose on another male some other males cubs.

Letting out a nervous breath she did her best to not be nervous around him. "If you want to anyway."  
[IC] Doma Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games