[ORP] Search Party! (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:06 pm
It was quiet in Doma. Peaceful, calm, even sagreeable. Pride members were finaslly free of their fears of the pllage and manipulations tyhat had haunted her. The rememberance season was beginning slowly with a yawn, and the pride was enjoying the summer heat,, the lazy calm, when a guard sent out a cry. Then another, and another.

Someone was comig, they sdaid.

Hien wasted no time rising to his paws, and looked to his guards as they described the lion, lit up, and then hurried to gether the pride.

"My brothers, and sistersm," HJien called, delioghted. "It is my priveledge to announce the arrival of an outysider, a lion of a clan I visited while away, and now it seems, they come to us. They come to us as a new brother, and it is my dearest hope more come after. But first, it appears our nmew membewr has come and gotten himself lost. So I ask of you-- help me find him, to welcome him among us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:22 pm
User Image

This is an ORP/dice game for the boy above! He stems from as group of disperate SoA whom not only inspired the Naadam, but saved Hien's life, and due to his colors was considered a descendant of the sun. Otherwise, his personality, naming, ETC is all up to you!

This male is a PRIDAL CUSTOM -- He can't leave Doma!

You can post as much as you wish -- 5 posts will earn a compleyte RP for participating SoA towards makin' da babies.

When you post, roll a 10 sided die. Each post, record the total of your dice rolls. You can roill 5 times maximum, and you cannot post multiple times in a row.

The person to roll the highest wins! If there's a tie it';ll be settled at my discretion.

This ends June 14th at 11:59pm MFT. Lstye posts will not be penalized for 48 hoursd, but new entries are not allowed after this.

Rogues arew welcome to help search! This includes familiars -- that way pride newbies may play!

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:52 am
Itarilde and her now adult children stood before the leader of their home and listened as he spoke of one of their newer members being lost.

"That's terrible... we have to find them." The pale female said looking towards her dark mother and brother. "Where do you think we should look first?"

Her brother turned his gaze towards her and gave a small shrug. He had no idea. "Maybe one of the more forested parts?" He suggested.

Their mother gave a nod if her head. "I think that's a good idea. We can probably spread out decently and cover a lot of ground that way as well." Despite her limp she was still able to do this much for her home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:22 am
OK this' been open long e-freaking-nough.

The boyyo goes to
AstoriaFallen
!

He was colored by Seakio!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[IC] Doma Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items