Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:28 pm
"The following contest is this evening's main event and is a tag team match! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:39 am
If I could speak I’d tell you all my fears and depravations
If I could feel I’d take away your pain
If I could bleed I’d show you all my scars and imperfections
If I could breathe I’d hold you in my veins
You’ve got me feeling like an animal beat down in fear and paralyzed
You’ve got me feeling like I have no other hand to hold in this assisted suicide

“Let You Down” By Seether roars through out the arena as The Marines made their way to stage. The Marines are greeted by an over whelming cheering from the fans. Kodiak walks out of the back wearing a light brown bandanna covering his nose and mouth, a light brown t-shirt underneath a light brown bullet proof vest, from his finger tips to half way up to his biceps is taped up with white sports tape, light brown cargo shorts, and light brown shoes. Around his waist is the GWA World Heavyweight championship.

Creeker is wearing a light brown muscle shirt, dark brown jeans and light brown combat boots. In Creeker's left hand is a barbwire bat.

“Introducing first coming down to the ring weighing in at total 475 lbs,” The Announcer says "THE MARINES!”

The Marines performs a military salute on the stage as the announcer finishes introducing them. The Marines walk down the ramp giving the fans high fives to those who stuck their hands out. A sign in the crowd reads 'Welcome back Creeker! We missed you!' The Marines slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Kodiak takes off the bandanna, the shirt and bullet proof vast and hand them to the ring aid. He slowly unhooks the GWA World Heavyweight championship off his waist before also giving it to the ring aid. Creeker hands the bat to another ring aid on the outside of the ring.

The Marines turns to the stage waiting for The Tigers to come out and play.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:42 pm
"Now I am the master". Played over the PA system followed by Scattering the Ashes (Instrumental) - Trivium It seemed they had picked a new theme for themselves. White Tiger walked out following right behind was the mischievous and lethal Shadow Tiger. Someone else joined the party El charro the flashy sombrero and charro themed. The trio walked down the aisle.

And Their opponents at a combined weight of 484 lbs accompanied by el Charro the Team up White Tiger and Shadow Tiger ,The Tigers.

One on ring side shadow and White Tiger climbed the steel steps charro stayed on the apron taking off his sombrero. Shadow Tiger Springboards into the ring landing safely. White Tiger jumped over the top rope his height allowed him to do so. Shadow Signaled the master of submission he would start the match. Their music faded as Shadow Tiger taking off his robe waited for the bell to ring everyone excepted him to throw his robe at his opponent but he handed it over to the an in ring aide.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:48 am
Kodiak begins to walk toward the middle of the ring. But, he was stopped as Creeker places his arm in front of him. Kodiak tilts his head to the side for a moment before a smirk slowly creeps across his face. Kody slowly walks backward and stepping through the ropes and stands near The Marines' corner on the ring apron.

Creeker doesn't looks back at Kody. He stares across the ring at Shadow Tiger. He walks to the middle of the ring waiting for Shadow Tiger to join him.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:31 pm
The referee called for the bell to ring, Shadow Tiger walkes towards Creeker standing infront of him both men measuring up in size alone. Shadow Tiger took a few steps back the spit on creeker. "Kakkate Koiyo Bakayorou!" earning the boos of the crowd. But he loved to rile up the people, to like him and hate him.

White Tiger nodded disappointed of his own pupil, the master of submission. He cannot condone his actions, for he is a man of honor and principles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 am
Creeker slowly wipes the spit off his face with a stony expression. He flings the remaining spit back towards Shadow Tiger. Creeker attempts to knock Shadow Tiger to the mat with straight right to his face.

"Yo ST, not cool! Don't make us get the muzzle out for your savage a**!" Kodiak chirps from the ring apron.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:25 pm
Shadow Tiger dropped on the mat he got clocked, White Tiger knew he reaped what he sow. While Shadow Tiger was down on the mat he looked to kick at Creeker's Knee. Hurt but willing to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:39 pm
Creeker was kicked in the knee causing his leg to go backward making him lose his balance. As he falls forward he attempts to drive his fist back into Shadow Tiger's face. If he going down he's be fighting all way down.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:45 pm
As soon as he saw Creeker fall he looked to protect his head pulling his guard up as they collapsed. The strength made his arm tremble after. ST looked to follow by diving in to trap him into a downed side headlock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:00 pm
Creeker on his both of his knees on the mat after Shadow Tiger places him in the side headlock. Creeker slowly begins to stand up onto one knee. He attempts to drive his elbow into the stomach of Shadow Tiger.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:54 pm
Shadow Tiger Grunts letting go of the Creeker placing his hand on his abdomen. Taking a few steps back, Shadow Tiger still defiant he set eyes on Kody. Angered...as both men stood on both feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:27 pm
After successfully hitting the elbow, Creeker attempts drive his right hand into the ribs of Shadow Tiger. If this works, Creeker would attempt to grab Shadow Tiger's arm and attempt to irish whip across the ring into The Marines' corner.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:40 pm
Shadow Tiger grunted as she turned at the last moment hitting back first against the corner. Rocked by the elbow early he thought Creeker glint rage Kody back in...which is exactly what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Creeker charges forward attempting squish Shadow Tiger into the corner with a big splash. If this works, Creeker would attempt place him into a hold by hook Shadow Tiger’s head with one of arms and walks backwards.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:00 pm
Shadow Tiger felt the weight affecting him but he was still resilient as ever. Shadow Tiger fell into the Creeker's hook grip.  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff