Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I just got to tell everyone this Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bump
  Bump
View Results

Chim22

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:45 am
What do you think is the meaning in life?
Nothing?
I think differently! Say you have... a dream job, first lets start with something reasonable, a construction worker, teacher, gas station manager, etc. You want to fulfill that dream job? WELL you got a meaning in life cause you sure won't accomplish it when your dead! Another dream thing is to go out with the girl you like, but that is more difficult cause she has to like you back. I think life is to fulfill your dreams that you come up with. things LARGER like the president are far more difficult and is basiclly like saving up for a CoCo when you firt come in GAIA...
Now by these words i just told... Many have called my crazy... Many have called me Wise... i told a 32 year old this... and he said i sounded really old and smart... and I'm only 13

What keeps you motivated in life?
Well, Reason I'm still living is cause of my mom, family that isnt close related, and the main thing... friends online... from runescape, to Gaia, and even Guild Wars. Those are the people that keep me living... even though they might live one state away, or live ALL the way in England (I actually do have a friend in England). THESE are the people who treat me like i want to be treated, my friends in my life... DON'T the only way they would probably care, is if i got hurt... BADLY!

If you feel like it... reply if im crazy or wise or not sure to the top... and tell what motivates YOU go ahead... what WOULD work is if you jus did a bump... so others can read  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:06 am
Meaning of life, all compresed in this easy peasy comic format

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ketake 2.0

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:02 pm
I'm not motivated by life itself.

I'm motivated to exist in this life in order to find something better. I believe foolishly in exaggerated fantasies in order to avoid confronting reality.

So I read, write, play games, program games, draw, look at art, watch movies, and expand my imagination. Very recreational, but it is in fact the focus of my life.

So I'll say that the meaning of my life is escapism.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:03 am
Ketake 2.0
Meaning of life, all compresed in this easy peasy comic format

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WOO HOOO ket ket nailed it XD  

thunder tush

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:56 am
This is gonna sound dumb:

My reason to live is so I can make people smile at least once a day and make them happy. My reason for living basically, is to live for other people. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:00 am
I live because I have no choice. One of the drawbacks of being immortal...>.>  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:24 am
life has no meaning  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:46 am
The meaning of life is to give our life meaning.

Or what Ketake said.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

FireLink74

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:49 am
meaning of life playing awsome videogames and getting messed up on hootch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:45 pm
The meaning of life can be anything, it just depends on the person thinking about it.....
I say, the meaning of life is to make the best of this ugly yet beautiful world and just ride it out, see what you can and can't do.  

moonfaeriesakura

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:59 pm
I'm here to cause annoyance to those I know. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 pm
The meaning of my life is to live for somebody and make him happy forever...

Yes, I'm a romantic brat xD

Azunel

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:57 pm
Teh Dana
This is gonna sound dumb:

My reason to live is so I can make people smile at least once a day and make them happy. My reason for living basically, is to live for other people. sweatdrop

Not dumb you nailed it for me too, thats my purpose. Of course raising kaitlyn and being there for mike also comes into to reason for being here but all in all i want to help other people in any way i can.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:11 am
I personally think that life is what you make it, so really there can be no one meaning of life.

I personally, choose to keep on living because I want to see the world and see how history goes in my lifetime, and hopefully one day actually have something to do with anything that will be remembered by people for a long time.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

love_waffle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:10 pm
meaning of life? or what gives life its meaning? 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items