Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
*closed for now* (Sorry, guys, I really let this get away.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Komodo's ATG-only art shop. Yes, I've finally made a shop in here, and I sincerely hope for it's success. I'm now ready to start taking orders, so don't be shy!

This is my first shop, so if you see anything that could use some improvement feel free to drop a peice of advice.

---
-Table of Contents/News-
-Services/Prices-
-How to Order/Rules-
-FAQ/To-do-list-
-Examples-
---

-Services/Prices-

For 1000g;
For 1000g you can order a digitally colored head-shot of you avatar or OC (example), a banner (like the one at the top of this post) or a full-body sketch of your Avatar/OC. I do animals and anthros!

For 2000g;
For 2000g you can order a digitally colored full-body sketch of your Avatar/OC, or an animated banner.

Cluttered Avatars/Insanely complex costume designs;
If your avatar is very cluttered or your OC has an extremely complex costume design, (Or if you'd like me to draw them in a complex costume design of my own) it'll cost 500g extra. This does not apply for head-shots, as those always cost 1000g no matter what your avatar looks like.

Couple Shots/backgrounds;
If you want a picture of more than one avatar/OC, or a background in your picture, it will also cost 500g extra.

--

If there's a specific project/task that you'd like me to do that you do not see discribed here, feel free to post any questions you have in this thread. I may get kind of busy once school starts, so no huge projects, but I'll be willing to take a look at what you have in mind.

--

-News-

Second semester of school really demanded my attention, and I HAD to prioritize. (What I do with this year of school determines the rest of my life.) It's summer now, though, which means I can get back to this. But, I also have driver's ed, which means the going will be slow. I'll do a free doodle sketch for everybody to make up for the wait! I promise! D:

People can still post questions, and orders, but the orders will not be added to the list until the list is emptied. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:13 pm
--

-How to Order/Rules-

--

Please use this order form to request art from the shop. I've learned that if I don't keep things like this organized, everything all goes to hell. An explenation of how to use the order form is found right below it.

*Post all orders in the thread, please.*

Order Form
What you want:
Extras:
Background Color:
Reference Pictures:
Comments/Questions:

What you want: (specify as to whether you are ordering a banner, colored head-shot, or OC/Avatar sketch)
Extras: (Animation, Background, Cluttered Avatar, Couple shot, or Color for a full-body sketch.)
Background Color: (The background color you want. Leave blank if ordering a background for the picture.)
Reference Pictures: (Put the avatar you want drawn here, or a reference picture of your OC. If you have no reference picture, write down their appearance here. If you are ordering a banner and there's any pictures you have that you'd like me to include, put them here.)
Comments/Questions: (Any requests or information I should know about what you want the art to look like. If you're ordering a banner, specify the words, colors, and purpose here.)

--

-Rules-

--

*Read the price information so there's no surprises about how much it's going to cost.
*Post all questions -here-, please. ^^. thank you, I'll answer them as soon as I can.
*Gold is to be traded no later than upon completion of the art. I've had somebody run off without paying for my art before, so unfortunately I can't let you pay after I've mailed you the finished peice. When you see -your name and project details- in -green- in the to do list, then you can start the gold trade and I will mail you your art.
*When you make an order, your name, project(s) and total price will be added to the to do list. If it's been a few days since your post and you don't see your name on the list, -then- feel free to PM me, and I'll get right on it.
*Last of all, I have the right to use this art I draw for any reason I see fit- banners advertising the shop, my own personal portfolio, ect- even if it is a picture of your original character.

K0m0d0

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:15 pm
--

-FAQ-

--

Q: Would descriptions work if I can't find exact pictures of what I want? Can I also describe the pose I want?

A: Sure thing! The more I know about what it's supposed to look like, the better job I'll do, most likely.

Q: What counts as an 'extremely cluttered' avatar?

A: An avatar is only 'extremely cluttered' when it has so many items that it's hard to tell what items are underneath the others.

Q: Can I send you my payment yet, even if it's not ready?

A:If you feel comfortable doing so, then I won't stop you. biggrin .

--

-To Do List-

--

-
Blue names have not been started yet
-
Red names are currently being worked on
-
Green names are completed, and will be deleted from the list once the transaction is complete. Once again; when you see your name in green on the list, trade me the required gold and I wil PM you with the finished peice! At that time, the finished peice shall be moved to the 'Completed Art' section of of the 'Examples' post.

-

(Thaliat Everwood/Full-body sketch+background+couple/2000g) Free appology art for being unable to complete her request.
(Enethro/ Full-body sketch+couple/1500g)

(Sebi-Chan/Full-body color+background/2500g)
(Captain Tangerine/Colored Head-shot/1000g)
(ReikuGoth/Full-body color+background/2500g)
(Sanzokistsune/Full-body color/2000g)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:17 pm
-

Examples

-

For examples of my art's quality, you can either go to My Devart Page or look at some of the completed art here.

~*Completed Art*~
EienKage(gift)
Daedelous Project (Full-body Sketch)
Pickle Relish (Full-body Color)
Enethro(Gift)
Shadow_Forged(Full-body Color+Background)

*art will me moved here once transaction is complete.

K0m0d0

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Ah, Komo, would you be willing to do something of one of my OC's and an OC of a friend's together? Obviously I expect it to cost more than other things, be pretty stupid if I didn't. Asking for future reference once I actually get some gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
Ah, Komo, would you be willing to do something of one of my OC's and an OC of a friend's together? Obviously I expect it to cost more than other things, be pretty stupid if I didn't. Asking for future reference once I actually get some gold.

Ah, couple pictures! *facepalm* I knew I forgot something in up there....

I'd be more than happy to. 3nodding . By the time you collect the gold, I'll probably have something up there for the price.

Hey, I've gotta do something about backgrounds, too... >>.

K0m0d0

Daedalus Project

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 pm
What you want: OC full body sketch
Extras: none
Reference Pictures:
Outfit:
User Image(but I would like it in a lighter shade, like a light grey)
I want her hair to be straight and dark though, and almost smooth. I'm thinking it should be between hip and waist length at the longest point.
Comments/Questions: For her position I would like her kneeling with a fistful of her hair (attatched to her head) in one hand and a dagger in the other, ready to slice through it. If you can give her enough detail so that she looks like she's been crying, major bonus points. Clumps of hair on her lap and around her knees are also preferred. Also, I want deep shadows around her on a white background.

Wow, I'm picky. Maybe I should give you more than the asking price.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:02 pm
Daedalus Project
What you want: OC full body sketch
Extras: none
Reference Pictures: forthcoming, I promise!
Comments/Questions: Would descriptions work if I can't find exact pictures of what I want? Can I also describe the pose I want?

Sure thing! (I finally have a FAQ to add! whee !)

Also, sincerest appologies, but I kind of forgot to add the background color question to the order form untill just now. So... any particular color you want in the background, or just white?

K0m0d0

Daedalus Project

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:18 pm
For the background white is fine, but I want the figure to be surrounded by shadow. Can I PM you the details or would posting in the thread be better?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:24 pm
Daedalus Project
For the background white is fine, but I want the figure to be surrounded by shadow. Can I PM you the details or would posting in the thread be better?

I want everything here in the thread, just so I don't delete anything by accident when clearing my inbox, or anything like that.

Feel free to edit your old post in order to do that, though.

K0m0d0

Daedalus Project

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:31 pm
post edited.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:45 pm
Daedalus Project
post edited.

*Reads*

I'm on the job! As for the 'more than the asking price' bit... well, I certainly wouldn't mind. *hint hint* XD. But still, you don't have to. And you still get the 10% discount for opening day, no matter what!

Because I feel festive like that. cool

K0m0d0

pickle relish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 pm
Would my avi right now count as "extremely cluttered"?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:46 pm
pickle relish
I wouldn't think so.  

Daedalus Project

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:42 pm
pickle relish

Nope. 'Extremely cluttered' only applies when there's so much stuff that I can't really tell what items are on the avatar. Yours would be absolutely fine. 3nodding  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff