Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
Organization XIII Chinese Zodiac! (I know it's stupid) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:09 am
Imagine if the organization XIII members were paired up with the chinese zodiac animals based on their personalities? xd It would be so cute! I already thought up which zodiac member goes with which member! whee xemnas would be the dragon, xigbar would be the monkey, xaldin would be the snake, vexen would be the boar, lexaeus would be the ox, zexion would be the rat, saix would be the rooster, axel would be the tiger, demyx would be the rabbit, luxord would be the dog, marluxia would be the sheep, larxene would be the horse, and roxas would be the cat. wouldn't it be cool! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:30 am
That sound good, but are you sure you based the Organization on their personalities? sweatdrop

Because I'm an ox, and I know that ox people are pretty stubborn and Lexaeus doesn't look like the stubborn type to me. sweatdrop

However, I did found a picture that have Organization dress as fruit basket.

Organization Fruit Basket  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:16 pm
Jisen Meizuki
That sound good, but are you sure you based the Organization on their personalities? sweatdrop

Because I'm an ox, and I know that ox people are pretty stubborn and Lexaeus doesn't look like the stubborn type to me. sweatdrop

However, I did found a picture that have Organization dress as fruit basket.

Organization Fruit Basket

to tell ya the truth, most of them i didnt match up by their personalities. for lexaeus, i just put him as the ox because he was a fairly strong-looking character  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:47 am
water_blue_panda
to tell ya the truth, most of them i didnt match up by their personalities. for lexaeus, i just put him as the ox because he was a fairly strong-looking character

Well, it is true that Lexaeus is a strong-looking type. But we based them on their personalities, not by their looks and appearance. Here's a website that tell you about the Chinese zodiac:

Chinese Zodiac

You can also look up in wikipedia if you want to.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

iLord Megatron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:10 am
I dont think it stupid at all, I been trying to think what their normal star signs would be.

Roxy Boy being thr 13th and left would be the spider out of the star signs, and cat of the Chinesebeing the 2 signs that are removed form their zodiac  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:33 am
I didn't know the spider is the 13th Western zodiac sign. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:59 am
That's a cool idea. Sadly I can't remember all the sighns of the Zodiac at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:24 pm
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M VEXEN?! BUT I'M STRAIGHT. crying  

kaiser321

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am
kaiser321

Oy?.................. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:46 pm
kaiser321

so, that means you're a boar, right? LOL. im zexion!!! which means im a rat.  

SomniumAddiction

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:58 am
water_blue_panda
kaiser321

Oy, but we don't even know if those facts were true about the organization. The person just randomly guess it, not based them by their personalities. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:14 pm
Jisen Meizuki
water_blue_panda
kaiser321

Oy, but we don't even know if those facts were true about the organization. The person just randomly guess it, not based them by their personalities. sweatdrop

i actually based the organization on what the zodiac animals were known for. xp boars were known to be smart, rats were known to be sly and cunning, dragons were mostly leaders, a tiger's movements have been compared to fire in an article i read, monkeys are playful, cows are strong-like, rabbits are bouncy in personality, and some horses are stubborn.  

SomniumAddiction

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:04 am
And where's the article that you've read? stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:22 am
I think it sounds cool  

quadropump1986

marly_luver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:19 pm
nnnnoooooooo!!! im vexen!! its a curse! i took a test and i was vexen!! scream scream scream crying crying crying  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff