Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
RIp he didnt make it.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:53 am
Um right where to start my grandad was ill and last night i was told his breathing seemed quicker and the time limit he would live for now would be even shorter. Basically we were told all they can do now is make him as comfortable as possible. I ended up in tears thank you so much chur for keeping me entertained when i was told i would have been upset otherwise. Then this morning i get a phonecall from my mother telling me my grandad has passed away at 5am in the morning i ended up shouting out no, falling to my knees, dropping the phone crying my eyes out i have not stopped yet... i was praying so damn hard he made it until we could move down it is breaking me so much... he only held kait once and that was for 5 minutes nothing more he couldnt do it. i have only seen him twice in two years and it is killing me i cannot even go and see him and say goodbye in the chapel of rest because i am 400 f***ing miles away... he died 13 days after my aunt died... two deaths in one month... why us.. god i hate this frigging world..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:57 am
Awwww man. I'm so sorry angelic. One death is hard enough but two must be really painful. I hope your family doesn't take it too hard. I'm sure they are both in a better place now.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:02 am
When you first told me i nearly cried... thats why i just said "im sorry" i didnt know what else to say  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:04 am
crying How sad. I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt and Grandpa.
It's so sad. And I have nothing to say except that.
Once again, sorry to hear about this.
Gah, I can't think of a way to change the sad mood. >.<  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:07 am
squee_moon
When you first told me i nearly cried... thats why i just said "im sorry" i didnt know what else to say

Twisted Dreams

Thanks ok squee none of us know what to say apart from to break down. it hurts me so much because he was a second dad to me saw me do everything before my mum, taught me to crawl, walk etc... he really was a inspiration to me. When i was growing up i stayed every weekend at there house and we did loads together, when my nan took ill and was hospitalized i dropped college moved in with him and became his carer i wanted to do some more a levels but he was more important and i would work in the school two days a week whilst he was sleeping for company... when we went to cornwall we saw him for 15 minutes he could only hold kaitlyn for a couple of minutes he did not think we would let he because he was weak... he cried for the first time since nans death and i have never seen him look at me with tear filled eyes i now realise why he knew he would not be around to see her grow up or see her first christmas or birthday and that hurts me so much i wanted him to have a active role in her life like he did with me... but now that is not possible... he said to me and my mum he was scared of dying and now i am scared he died alone... i really never wanted to lose him it has broke my heart he was a amazing old man... i just am so upset that he will not come back and actually see kaitlyn and she will never know the person he was... which is such a huge loss.. i just got back from kaits injections and i cried the whole way through them.. i havent stopped it is amazing how many tears you have... two years i have lived away from home and i saw him twice... that is bad i am so annoyed and discusted with myself why didnt i make more time force myself to go down more and see him insted of going down once a year... i only saw him a couple of days each time... the rest he was alone in the house surrounded by nans things and it must have hurt him so much and i did not make more time i feel so evil... and guilty...

i never thought i would lose two people close to me in the space of a month i cannot beliee life can be this cruel when the time comes, he meant everything to me.. and my aunt played such a huge active role in my life.

my mum is not handling it well at all she is just as crushed as me and we both are the only two who have realised that my nans grave is going to need to reopened for them to be together in death and i do not think we can both handle that i cannot go to the grave without crying now it is going to be worse...

mike has been hugging me now telling me everything will be ok but it might well be but it will never be the same again...

Hidden nitemares

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:47 am
If you want to talk, I'm here. (*hugs*)  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:51 am
So mikes up now then =3=  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:34 am
awwie i am so sorry to hear... i wish there was mopre i could do that jsut say sorry.... if i were there i would give you a great big bear like hug...

how about a computer hug?  

[Sw33t Dr3aMS]

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:59 am
Twisted Dreams

thanks guys yeah he is up we were 15 minutes late which is typical. thank you i keep popping in just to keep me active but i am exhausted with everything that is going on but i am waiting for my mum to ring me back so we can chat as were supporting each other right now...

Hidden nitemares

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:03 am
thats good.... *hugs*  

[Sw33t Dr3aMS]

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:33 am
Wow Sam. I'm really sorry. I know this must be so hard for you. And there isn't much I can say. Just ask if you need anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:21 am
My condolences, Ang. But you don't hate this world. You have a loving fiancee and a wonderful baby. Things could be much, much worse  

MonsieurSponge

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:42 pm
Well believe me there worse indeed chur knows the full extent of everything sure i have a loving fiancee and a baby but that is not indeed all perfect, my little one poor thing is ticked off cause she had injections...

i just got off the phone to my mother she is ringing my uncle he is close to having a breakdown with losing his wife and dad in the space of 13 days he has gone in utter shock good job my mum is going down in a few days for the funeral then the arrangements are being made to go to cornwall...

people can never truely understand unless you were completely close to someone and had just had a child every chances when you have a child you want that person to be there to see your child grow it doesnt happen that way but its how you want it and when they die with only holding the child for three minutes it breaks your heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:51 pm
*manji hugs you tightly and comforts you* i'm sorry to hear about this sad you're still in my prayers, hun. i know i've been saying that for several months now, but it's still true 3nodding  

Manji-luo

Necromancr45

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:09 pm
Well I got a story for you! Two Months ago my uncle had past away because he had diabetes. A couple days later my step-dads best friend had passed away because he had cancer. I had only seen my uncle once and that was four years ago. The world is a taugh place. I pray everyday and it does get better, I should know because this is the worst summer of my life. im not going into details but my life has not been easy, but im doing pretty good. I got kick out of my house and i can't go to a state university (the school of my dreams) because i can't get a co-signer for a laon cause my family doesn't want to get mixed up w/ money. How lame! But what i can say is that u have to deal w/ what u got. yea lifes hard but its life. deal w/ it. and u know what someone else in this world had a much harder life. I know u lost ppl in ur life and so do many other but it was their time to go. i bet u don't want them to be in a hospital for a long time hooked up to machines do u??? i wouldn't want anybody i know like that. and another thing is that since that person is off this world they are not out of ur heart!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff