Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
IM PRETTY MUCH DEAD. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Hey Gize.

I haven't been on since I started college, really. And for the few weeks before that I mainly lurked CT, before realizing that everyone there was a complete idiot compared to /g/ (where I currently reside).

Since my guild and account have been taken, I really have no further reason to stay on the site.

I'm very quickly loosing interest in the site. Unless I get my account back (which is becoming less and less likely) don't expect me to remain active.

I have 88000 gold on this account (which hasn't changed for several weeks). Not very much, when you think about it. If you want it, ask. (Though Dana gets priority if she wants it as she donated a large chunk of it to me.)

And now I'm going to be a bit diary-ish.

I never thought that college would be this interesting. I'm constantly impressed by the opportunities that arise. While I've never spent this much money before in my life (of the ~twenty-five thousand or so I have saved up), I've also never had this many resources available to me. The college awards research grants and scholarships constantly, which I am required to apply for as part of my university 101 course. I plan to eventually apply to go to Japan next summer (at the school's expense) to study abroad.

People are a bit less nerdy than I expected. People consider me to be "hardcore gamer" for beating bioshock in two days. I hardly consider that to be 1337. My friends back home can still murder me at any first person shooter.

Anyways, I've been somewhat busy. I still want to write a novel this year, and I have numerous games to beat and plenty of college work. I plan to dedicate my first exploratory English paper to the benefits of technoprogressivism. I joined the IEEE, and I think most of my programming courses will be a breeze.

I guess, overall, this is goodbye. I don't really have reason to go on gaia. Columbia SC is a densely populated city, so I don't need gaia so much as a social outlet anymore. It's impossible to avoid interaction, even if you wanted to. 30,000 students in a couple of square miles. >.> So if anyone still wishes to contact me (and please do), it's programmer437@gmail.com.

My universities technology policy prohibits me from revealing personal information over the internet except on a need-to-know basis, but I don't think that my email will hurt anything.

Later guys.

And remember, kick a** at all costs.
I'll come back and personally hunt you down if you allow yourself to be bound by the chains of morality on the internets.

There are no ethics in my series of tubes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:13 pm
*falls asleep reading all that crap* DONT LEAVE ME. wahmbulance  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:20 pm
jfm567

Shopper for a whopper
Do a spinning flip
Dasu dasu dasu

User Image

Rocket powered chainsaw ******** live on in your memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:22 pm
Nyuu!

Lyss will miss the awesomeness that is Xwiergan.

Good Luck, and best wishes.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:25 pm
Xwiergan
jfm567

Shopper for a whopper
Do a spinning flip
Dasu dasu dasu

User Image

Rocket powered chainsaw ******** live on in your memory.

better yet, ill burn you onto a dvd. it would probably last longer than my memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:43 pm
Great now I gotta go spam your inbox? D:

You make me do stuff! you crazy!

but I guess if we're not reason enough. See ya. heart

Dana Pixie Stix

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:59 pm
Aww. I kind of wish you would stay. I don't even know you, but it's sad to see a gaian leave. I hope it's not rude of me to ask, but can I have some of your gold and stuff. You said just to ask, so I hope it's ok. It'd be cool if you'd stay, but if you insist on going I'll be more then happy to take some of your gold and items off your digital hands. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:04 pm
Tusyo
Aww. I kind of wish you would stay. I don't even know you, but it's sad to see a gaian leave. I hope it's not rude of me to ask, but can I have some of your gold and stuff. You said just to ask, so I hope it's ok. It'd be cool if you'd stay, but if you insist on going I'll be more then happy to take some of your gold and items off your digital hands. ^_^

I don't have any items, actually. The avatar is a ghost. My inventory is completely empty.

I have 88K, and that's it. That's why I said I didn't have very much.

I once had all these items I'm wearing and much more, but I lost them all when I was banned.  

Awiergan Resurrection

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:25 am
huh its gonna be quiet without you sad

wheres all the interesting and strangely weird topics going to come from, ill catch you on msn if your seriously not coming back sad

gonna miss ya mate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:12 am
NO MORE TREVOR! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! NUUUU!!!

crying  

MonsieurSponge

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:28 am
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Gaia won't be the same without you o.o
*clings* T-T

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:37 am
Good luck with real life, Trev. I'll miss you ^.^

(if you wanted to chuck 1k or so my way, I wouldn't complain >.>) xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:31 am
Sorry to hear you go, but it seems like your getting priorities straighten out. Glad to hear you've gotten so engrossed into school. You keep at it man, wanna see you in the news one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:39 am
haha this sounds totally lame but you made me tear up a little tiny bit. like, seriously. you're one of my favorite people on the internets and I'm going to miss you like madd.

make us proud, become famous, do something with your life that makes you happy. and don't forget how awesome the kidds here are. <33

I love you, trevvs and I wont forget yur awesomeness. I mean, come on, youu're he lord of the internets x3

I'll try to remember to email you but no promises. I'm kind of bad at emailng anyone xD

I hope you enjoy college :3

love you trevvs , <3 TSN

PS: I wouldnt mind golds xD jk jk I don't need any really. I'll get my stuff back eventually :3 it gives me something to do.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

genji_90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 pm
good luck with school, have fun, and can i have some of the money even though you don't know me  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff