Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
The much awaited images of kaitlyn! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pictures of kaitlyn
  omg ang she is stunning!
  wow she is so tiny to begin with
  gosh look how she has grown
  SO CUTE
  omg i want to hold her
  hehe look at her cheaky smile
  you all so cute with her!
  hehe look at her outfits how cute!!
  gosh how many options hahaha
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:49 am
Yes i know before i get leached they have took forever to be scanned in but that is basically because the drivers for my scanner would not work with vista so i needed to find a programme which allowed me to use the scanner and on top of that i needed to get the photos developed. But just like everything else good things come to those who wait and indeed she surely is a good thing. Some of these images are from the night she was born which have not been seen yet there from our private album, others are from a day or a few days later which i thought people would like to see as well again from our private collection. Then we have loads from her when she was 5 weeks old and then also from when she was 10 weeks old. I have some more to come but they can wait as my mum is developing those back in cornwall but these should hold you all for now.

Sakura gave me permission to post them in different posts due to the vast ammount of images and because she is not a member here and people have wanted them so much i am also allowed to make a new topic. There is only two images of me because i do not feel comfortable with the way i look after having kaitlyn i am slowly getting back to my normal weight slowly and surely. i have loads in my private album i just do not want to show them online til later.

this is my darling daughter kaitlyn peggy from the day she was born to a week old.

kaitlyn getting her first feed a hour after she was born

User Image

mike with kaitlyn my favourite from the night she was born

User Image

my mum and kaitlyn on the night she was born

User Image

mike with kaitlyn the night she was born

User Image

feeding her, her third bottle the night she was born, i did the second lol

User Image

this is her a day old in her pink set hehe

User Image

and her at four days old getting ready to come home...

User Image

and her of a week old when she was at home with her godfather dan

User Image

she was so tiny when she was born we felt like she could break at any moment i was hellish tired and in agony from the c section and bedbound which hurt like hell as well not being able to lift yourself from pain but she was worth it bigtime.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:51 am
Here is some of her at 5 weeks old as you can see she is changing as the weeks go on so much, she is really tall already in these photos and the pics of her hand and feet was her grandfather basically because you never see them again as she grows so much and i see his point there in her baby book basically because she can look back at how tiny she really was when she was this young. most of these were took on a mobile hence the blurriness.

the dots in some of the images on her face is because when babies are born there pure and do not have the good parasites in there bodies so as they start drinking milk they begin to develop and causes there faces to be puffy and spotted for a couple of weeks but they do clear up

this was taken after mikes dad let his gf hold her she did not like it one bit

User Image

i ish uber cute yes i am

User Image

i dont want a photo took leave me alone

User Image

i said i was tired, dont you listen

User Image

one of her feet god knows why

User Image

and her hands

User Image

finally her lying down see what i mean about height

User Image

sorry they stretch but i will be resizing them when my cs3 is back installed.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:52 am
These are all of her when she was 10 weeks old she is coming up to 3 months old now and has grown so much! she is really really tall now and is coming into her personality now. She even has some stunning smiles when she allows them to be captured on film. i love some of her outfits here but until she is a bit older she wont be wearing some of her more cute items because there is no point buying them for her until she is 3 to 6 months old. anyway enjoy i love some of these photos i will say why in the thread

These are all of her and other people when i was at my mums for a holiday hope there ok they might stretch but i do not think they will to be honest.

her with a retro glow i knew i shouldnt have closed the curtains

User Image

a little less bright of her

User Image

of her getting ready to go to the hospital to see my grandad before he died....

User Image

one of her waking up!!

User Image

me and kaitlyn hate the baby weight but i am losing it slowly but surely lol SEE SAKURA so nyer

User Image

mike and her from our album

User Image

i adore this one of her and mike i feel there bond

User Image

my mum, stepdad and her, proud grandparents adore this pic

User Image

mum after we found out marie had brain damage she doesnt look too bad concidering

User Image

a gorgeous one of mum the day after

User Image

one of my brother scared to hold her lol

User Image

one of her posing

User Image

MY FAVOURITES OF HER

got to love her little cheeky smile

User Image

one of her and me again

User Image

one of mum, kait and mike

User Image

and lastly billy with her

User Image

You can now see why i adore these photos and why i needed three topics i hope people all like them.

so discuss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Awww, adorable. Lol, and that one thing about your brother afraid to hold the baby, I would be too, since I'm like the clumsiest man alive. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:18 pm
i want her XD can i come visit you now xD honestly next summer hols im coming for you two xP i would of learnt to drive then xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:15 pm
She's absolutely gorgeous, Angelic.  

Lily the Pink

Larxeis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:33 pm

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

-licks chops- Mmm, that's a tasty lookin' babeh... I just love babehs! domokun

/;[Cause of you my liver turned to dust];
/;[Cold rust tastes cold creeping cold pain];

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:37 pm
aw how cute! u must be so proud 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:11 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

How precious! Good job Angelic ^_~

I have a rule, I never hold a child under the age of 2
o_o holding babies scares me.

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:17 pm
chianachan
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

How precious! Good job Angelic ^_~

I have a rule, I never hold a child under the age of 2
o_o holding babies scares me.

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image
Even if I wanted to, I dont think anybody would let me........ xd  

SecondBanana

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:46 pm
Hahaha that photo took a week for us to get him to hold her for long enough to take one and it came out brilliantly. Squee we will be in cornwall but love once your driving come down and see us ^^

i am so proud of she is a amazing baby i have never known such joy since i have had her she even sleeps throughout the night. she really is everything i ever wanted and i love her so damn much it is amazing how much they can mean to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:40 pm
I want to hold her! Now! Her feet are adorable. And I love her big smile!  

Aitoyoru

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:47 pm
hahahaha i know mikes dad took the picture of them saying she will soon grow and we wont see baby feet again until we have another one but i have to admit there so cute!

hehe she can smile a lot bigger it is amusing as she is now growling and kinda screaming when she gets excited haha  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:38 pm
aaawwww! 4laugh i love it when babies are really little and they just kinda lie there and squeal and giggle at u and wave their little arms and legs ^.^  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:49 am
lol

and scream, feed, pooped, scream some more, start teething and scream even louder, pull hair, scratch your face, grab your face and have a knack of knowing when your shattered and play up... oh so cute lol

naw you take the good with the bad. ^^

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces