Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Name Change? Need Feedback >.< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Change Name
  Keep Current Name
  PW
View Results

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:46 pm
Ok so i was talking to my friend the other day, and i just out of nowhere realized that my screen name sucks like no other, and that a change might be in order... but then i remembered that all the avitar art ive had so far has [R_A] on it, and i was stuck on what to do >.< i was thinking about doing something relating to what i like to do, (mostly listening to music, painting, and PC gaming) and well, who better to turn to then the greatest minds on gaia? i thought to myself, so here i am... feel free to look at my about me if looking for possible inspiration sweatdrop so i would greatly appreciate it if you could put that up for consideration, purely up to you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:53 pm
Think up a cool name using the exact same markings; "RA", as is in your artwork. I'm sure there are plenty of cool names you can come up with that have the two words starting with the letters, R and A.

I'm not going to make suggestions as to what it should be, but because your art has RA in it, might as well try keeping that in your name. *shrugs*

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:56 pm
Kitsukage
Think up a cool name using the exact same markings; "RA", as is in your artwork. I'm sure there are plenty of cool names you can come up with that have the two words starting with the letters, R and A.

I'm not going to make suggestions as to what it should be, but because your art has RA in it, might as well try keeping that in your name. *shrugs*

i just posted [R_A] as an abbrieviation, unfortunately they all have my full username on them sad thanks anyways  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:05 pm

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

Oh, I was gonna say, [ Rancid_Aardvark ].

/;[Cause of you my liver turned to dust];
/;[Cold rust tastes cold creeping cold pain];

Larxeis

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:23 am
Oh well. I tried. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:42 am
Larxeis

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

Oh, I was gonna say, [ Rancid_Aardvark ].

LOL now that is a name that would be remembered for sure. hm changing a name can be a right hassle as some of your first choices might just well be gone, i cannot even remember what i was called before i became angelic highlights... hmm lets see you want a cool name ill think about it and see what i can come up with and post them soon.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:35 pm
Meh, I think your name's cool as it is. Bloody long, yeah, but who am I to talk about that? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:38 pm
I actually like your username. [R_A] is too simple although i like rancid ardvark xD  

lmfaoroflol

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:02 pm
I'd recommend something that comes out to be R A.

Like Dart's Rancid Aardvark, or.....

RECTUM ASTRONAUT! You can be in the rocket that they shoot into someone's a**! You go and explore the new smelly galaxy in hope of new life. Before the Russians do.

Redhot_Awesome
Rendered Assless (that was random)

Or, if not R A, then I like the sound of just "Reclaimer" But then you wouldn't have R A.

Either way, change it. I don't know what about it, but I just don't like it. But it's still your opinion that matters.

I'll check out your profile after I post this, and make suggestions in green. Alright?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:09 pm
Royal_Annoyance?
xp i like rancid_aardvark best  

Iconised Ghost

Mindbot in Disguise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:01 pm
Look who's here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:54 pm

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

Lol, everyone likes my suggestion? Anyway,
he only said [R_A] because he didn't feel
like typing out his full name, as he said.

Anyways, if you really don't like your name,
either figure out how to change the name
on the pictures, or just deal with it. Everyone
will know it's you. Make a note that you changed
your name in your "About Me" section, if you
go that route. ;]

Larxeis

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Artanus

RECTUM ASTRONAUT! You can be in the rocket that they shoot into someone's a**! You go and explore the new smelly galaxy in hope of new life. Before the Russians do.

Redhot_Awesome

Or, if not R A, then I like the sound of just "Reclaimer" But then you wouldn't have R A.

Either way, change it. I don't know what about it, but I just don't like it. But it's still your opinion that matters.

I'll check out your profile after I post this, and make suggestions in green. Alright?

OMG i just saw that and bit my tounge so hard laughing! the redhot one looked like i might use something from it but not sure >.<

rancid_aardvark gave me some pretty good laughs too xD but what im thinking of doing is completely changing it, i think i might be able to just photoshop all the names out or something crazy like that sweatdrop but all of these sound great so far thanks guys!
@ angelic: i bet it'll be a good one ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:53 pm
Really_Antagonistic
Round_Apples
Romantic_Apocalyptic
Robust_Aquarium
Raunchy_Applesauce
Random_American
Really_Angry
Robotic_Anus <-- Okay that's pretty good.  

MonsieurSponge

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm
[Reclaimer_Alchemist]
Artanus

Redhot_Awesome

OMG i just saw that and bit my tounge so hard laughing! the redhot one looked like i might use something from it but not sure >.<

rancid_aardvark gave me some pretty good laughs too xD but what im thinking of doing is completely changing it, i think i might be able to just photoshop all the names out or something crazy like that sweatdrop but all of these sound great so far thanks guys!
@ angelic: i bet it'll be a good one ^^

I feel very proud now! Sorry about the Tounge XD

But yeah, the Redhot_Awesome. Red Hot, from the Red Hot chili peppers, cause I saw that in your profile. Then Awesome, cause... it popped into my head, and fits well with Redhot  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff