Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:11 am
You are a human who curiously walks into a magical forest, you get zapped. A centaur comes. "State what magic race you want to be." He says.

Follow this skeleton:

Name
Appearance
Bio (optional)
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15) -EX Invisibility-
Other  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:13 am
Name- Cyrus
Age- 16
Race- human
Appearance- white pants, loose white shirt, white mask like kakashi, grey eyes, long black hair
Bio (optional)- ninja
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15)-control of fire
Other- large sword on back  

Kity_liter45

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:27 am
((your character has to be a mystical creature))

Name - Annie
Age - 10
Race - Gryphon
Appearance - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15) -Invisibility-Energy ball-Claw Extend-
Other - She can speak every language in the world  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:13 am
I looked at my new form. "Wow!!! This is sooo cool!!!" I said in japanese. Looking around, I walked the Enchanted Forest.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:22 pm
Name- Sean
Age- 15
Race- Dimond Dragon
Appearance- User Image
Human formUser Image
Bio (optional)
Magical Abilities to survive- Controls ice as well ace moves at high speeds
Other  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:14 pm
Name: Gina (jem) Timbers
Race: werewolf
Appearance:
werewolf: User Image
Human: User Image
Bio (optional):
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15): can control nature and earth, super stronge and fast, hightened sences, and is able to control when and what she changes.
Other: Has Two wepons beside her teeth and claws. A knife, and a spear  

-The Crazest Angel-

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eltheord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:53 pm
Name azul
Age 26
Race shape-shifter
Appearance User Image
Bio (optional)a shape-shifter who usauly turns into a white wolf demon but has many other strange forms and powers
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15) super speed, shape-shfit, controls water, super strength, super intelegence, can some times see into the futer, can transform certain areas of his body, can heal himself
Other  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:58 pm
he walks and sees the flash "ow" then the centauru comes toward him and tells him everything he then looks at himself and notices hes a whit wolf "what the hell" he then thinks hard and then figures out the he can change after he changes back to human "way too cool" he then hears a river and then starts to run toward the sound and gets there super fast "man i run fast too what else can i do" he punches a tree and it goes flying away "oh yeah im liking this"  

Eltheord

-The Crazest Angel-

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:08 am
Gina walks through thr forest and sees a flash and an centauru come toward her. The centauru explains everything to her then leaves. Gina looked bown at herself, she was standing on two feet but the feet were huge white paws. She walked over to a small pond and looked at her refection. The pond showed her as huge white wolf her hair was tied back and staped on her waist was a knife with a wooden handle. " cool" she said and ran through the goest faster than she could before. " i wonder" she thought out loud . Then walked to a tree and jumped, she reached as high as the top of the tree and sat on the top branch. "this is to cool" she yelled then jumped back to the ground without a single scracth on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:29 am
Name Tawny
Age 18
Race wolf demon
Appearance Wolf Form: Black except for the tips of her ears and tail User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio (optional) Orphaned because her clan got killed because they didnt even know they were in the middle of two other demon clans war. all of them got killed except her. Now she is tring to find love and get her clan reborn
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15) -EX Invisibility-
Other Invincibility. White magic and black majic  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:36 am
"WOW. i think i like this place"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:25 pm
he was sitting under a tree relaxing as he watched other animal walk by  

Hidden_Shadow2005

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 am
"I wonder if the other people are nice here"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:22 pm
Gina looked around wondering if there were anyother people here. She leaned down and sniffed the ground "yes there are" with that Gina started to run. She runs over to a river and see a demoon wolf with fur as white as her's. Gina sat down beside the river and took a drink.  

-The Crazest Angel-

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:10 am
Crazy_angel23
Gina looked around wondering if there were anyother people here. She leaned down and sniffed the ground "yes there are" with that Gina started to run. She runs over to a river and see a demoon wolf with fur as white as her's. Gina sat down beside the river and took a drink.
"Hello, my name is Tawny. I ran away here because all of the humans are mad at my ansestors for reking havok on their land  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff