Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
"where to miss?" Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eminem is
  cool phsyco
  extra headeach
  a**hole
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:09 am
so i made everybody laugh rolleyes
heres the story from the start , yesterday as i arrived to school,i was pissed off from the principal ,she made me stand 4 hours in the school office [ i goddamen missed the MATH period and the biology too( we had a class on human reproduction)]and because of what confused ?i didnt wear the uniform pants stressed (75% of our school are nerds),so ,i had to fight back,she came to our class after recess to check on us(like we were toddelers)so i standed upand said " hi again miss!"
she said with an anger in her voice "take your seat mr.mohsen! stressed "
"take it where miss confused "i said xd
the whole class bursted into laugh and she also began to laugh and with a smile in her mouth she said "2H detention lol for you after school"
"what eek ?what did i do miss confused ?"
she asked the whole class "does anybody know whats the penalty of throwing a joke on a teacher?"
i started waving my hands and shouting"me me me,pick me miss"
"yes mr.mohsen?"she said
" nah, i was just stretching" lol
i got 4H detention after school xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:30 am
thats funny. rofl  

The_Templar_Knight

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:11 am
Wow, that was kinda dumb, I mean the whole talking back to the teacher bit. That would have gotten us so much worse than just after school detention, that would have been a write up for insubordination, which would lead to ISS I am pretty sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:12 am
*shakes head* so you missed your education because you wanted to be a wise cracker lol. Not a good idea education is worth more than jokes and your the one that missed out.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:41 am
Quote:
Wow, that was kinda dumb, I mean the whole talking back to the teacher bit. That would have gotten us so much worse than just after school detention, that would have been a write up for insubordination, which would lead to ISS I am pretty sure.

cool now that would be the advantage of being me

Quote:
*shakes head* so you missed your education because you wanted to be a wise cracker lol. Not a good idea education is worth more than jokes and your the one that missed out.

that was the surprise angel,math calss-they took nothing(the teacher was absent ) bio= i took A* in the test,though it dosent mean that i dont open any book! my average was 98% for full year mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:34 am
Then it sounds like you need to go to a magnet school or something. If you are this bored in school then you need to be challenged. I know it seems funny at this point in time but school is important.  

angel_half82
Crew

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:25 am
You shouldn't piss about in school confused you will regret it after, I know i did. I really wished I concentrated more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:13 pm
i actually wish i had pissed around a bit more in school. I took it so seriously, i had hardly any fun during term time

But yeah, being a smartass isnt smart. If you had been witty about it, then maybe...but u werent. So yeah. Good on u for having guts though  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:24 pm
pissing about in school is a no no, you screw up your education and future then you only have yourself to blame. Believe me looking back when your older if you have screwed your life up the reason "i was cracking jokes" will seem really stupid. School is not there to be fun it is there to help you better yourself i wish there were more kids who realised this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:37 pm
I got to a lame public school so I cant share the excperience

Although making teachers mad is soooo worth the detention's plus im kind of a nerd and like to read so to hel with it I would of done it anyway

Right on man!!!!

ninja  

Dameon the -V-

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:47 pm
Angelic_Highlights
pissing about in school is a no no, you screw up your education and future then you only have yourself to blame. Believe me looking back when your older if you have screwed your life up the reason "i was cracking jokes" will seem really stupid. School is not there to be fun it is there to help you better yourself i wish there were more kids who realised this.

yeah but i took it so seriously, hardly went out on weekends, and stressed so much about exams. I was smart enough to do half decently without stressing. I wish i had realised that earlier rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:51 pm
not as bad as my friend mikey he would talk back to all his theacher last year for the 2 first week they gave a total of 2 month of detention the frist 7 he never came (i had some to) and got expelled.great times, great times. (luckly there three school in r town)  

sonoblice

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:12 pm
Its not nice to stereo type people as "nerds" confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:14 pm
We throw jokes to our teachers all the time.
We haven't gotten detentions.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:54 am
Fangz love throwing jokes and being disrespectful are two different thing's.

You can still enjoy life and your spare time by going out on weekends as long as you knuckle down stressing too much is not a good thing.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff