Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Bugs in Utah... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D'ooooooooohh...
  Ack
View Results

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:34 pm
Are either gigantic and evil or small and evil!

MUTANT BUGS. Geez, this Washington girl has never seen such freaking huge dragonflies, crickets, snails, spiders, mosquitos, and mystery bugs. (Example of my reactions: "AAAAAAAAAAGH! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?")

And then, today, oh that's where the real "fun" happened. I had just finished a meeting with my English professor, and it's a nice day, so I thought I'd sit out in the grass and eat. BAD IDEA. After a minute, I looked down, and there were about 200 tiny black ants crawling all over my leg and stomach. They eventually got into my shoes and under my shirt and a couple in my pants. And they bit. gonk

So, kids, that is what an idiot looks like: someone jumping up and down yelling, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! ANTS! GET THEM OFF!"

Discuzzle:

-Lily's issues >.<
-Evil bugs
-Looking like an idiot in a public place.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:35 pm
ooh geez i have a similar problem in which there are these massive spiders eeverywhere in my dorm room and once when i was just relaxin on my bed one was crawling on my pillow towards my head >.< needless to say i started crying cuz i'm a wuss and an arachniphobe to the extreme  

Semira Nox

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:40 pm
I effin hate bugs.
They're annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:42 pm
I have a pet scorpion and a pet tarantula ive been stung by the scorpion and bitten by my tarantula. But i still love my evil bugs!  

wolfpriest101

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:41 pm
Semira Nox
ooh geez i have a similar problem in which there are these massive spiders eeverywhere in my dorm room and once when i was just relaxin on my bed one was crawling on my pillow towards my head >.< needless to say i started crying cuz i'm a wuss and an arachniphobe to the extreme

AAAAAGH. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:47 pm
wolfpriest101
I have a pet scorpion and a pet tarantula ive been stung by the scorpion and bitten by my tarantula. But i still love my evil bugs!

3nodding You've been POKED! 3nodding

But, did you know 90% of the time, a cockroach will beat a scorpion in a fight? It's true. The cockroach uses it's long antennae to touch the scorpion on it's back, causing it to sting itself. I've seen many roach/scorpion fights and it usually ends that way. It's funny to watch. ^-^

Oashin

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Oashin
wolfpriest101

But, did you know 90% of the time, a cockroach will beat a scorpion in a fight? It's true. The cockroach uses it's long antennae to touch the scorpion on it's back, causing it to sting itself. I've seen many roach/scorpion fights and it usually ends that way. It's funny to watch. ^-^

Did you know 100% of cockroaches in the Phillipines are

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
l
l
l
l
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

that big  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Oashin
wolfpriest101

damn cockroaches! those things just refuse to die!  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:35 pm
EMC-Monkey
Oashin
wolfpriest101

l
l
l
l

that big
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Did you know that the cockroaches in Hawaii.. FLY?
It's disgusting.. they come up at dusk and fly up your skirt D: Tons of the bastards..
OMG.. and the bugs in Arkansas.. it's disturbing o__o

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:07 pm
chianachan
EMC-Monkey
Oashin
wolfpriest101

l
l
l
l

that big
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Did you know that the cockroaches in Hawaii.. FLY?
It's disgusting.. they come up at dusk and fly up your skirt D: Tons of the bastards..
OMG.. and the bugs in Arkansas.. it's disturbing o__o

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

Yes, I did know that the cockroaches in Hawaii fly. I was quite traumatized when I went there when I was 12 and saw huge round things flying around. xd  

Lily the Pink

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:11 pm
i thought all cockroaches could fly eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:43 pm
I HATE BUGS. THEY SCARE ME.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:37 am
omg i am itching now.... i hate bugs..... ALL BUGS they scare the heck out of me i hear a buzzing around my head and i scream at run, moths, daddy long legs, wasps, bees anything which flies around me i run away from going OMG MIKE MIIIIIIIIIKKKKKE GET IT. or i hide in my room with kailtyn until mike comes home from work or the cat eats them lol. i am such a huge wuss!!!

But as for spiders, cockroaches, centipedes, ants.... anything like that i hate to bits expecially spiders if i hear or see anythng in my room well i cannot sleep until i have found it and killed it i hate everything like that. my stepdad is the same lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:03 pm
Angelic_Highlights
omg i am itching now.... i hate bugs..... ALL BUGS they scare the heck out of me i hear a buzzing around my head and i scream at run, moths, daddy long legs, wasps, bees anything which flies around me i run away from going OMG MIKE MIIIIIIIIIKKKKKE GET IT. or i hide in my room with kailtyn until mike comes home from work or the cat eats them lol. i am such a huge wuss!!!

But as for spiders, cockroaches, centipedes, ants.... anything like that i hate to bits expecially spiders if i hear or see anythng in my room well i cannot sleep until i have found it and killed it i hate everything like that. my stepdad is the same lol.

I can handle everything except spiders, and those weird-looking things that fly vertically.

One of my criterion for a husband is that he has to get the spiders. xd  

Lily the Pink

Oujou Kage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:09 pm
Eh me and wolf kill spiders all the time for wives around the base and we get paid in hugs and praise. and if there is something i love more than anything its hugs and praise  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff