Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
First Concerts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been to a live concert?
  yes of course!
  no never *cries*
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:09 pm
(yes, this might be supposed to be in a different forum. Im sorry crying feel free to do the hoki poki and move it all about)

Ok, so last night i went to my first live concert! Yeah, im a little behind everyone i know. But it was freaking awesome!!! It was Linkin Park and it was huge.I would have to say that they are my all time favourite band, ever since i was 13 i have been hooked (man that seems like such a long time ago!) It was the most awesome thing to see and listen to, i just cant get over it.

So what were your first concerts? How buzzy did u feel afterwards? How long does the euphoria last afterwards? blaugh im so happy  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:22 pm
My first concert was Staind, it was ok I guess...nothing that special.

On November 18 I'm going to see Three Days Grace live though, and that should ******** rock!

The one band that I really want to see in concert is Breaking Benjamin, they are my favorite band.  

stoner364

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:24 pm
o wow, yes, breaking benjamin is one of may favourite bands too! You are right, they would be bloody awesome live. It'll be a while before they come to NZ though *dies a little inside*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:30 pm
I don't even think they are going to come to Virginia crying ....

But if they do, I will be all over some of those tickets!  

stoner364

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:34 pm
you know who would also be awesome to see live? Rammstein 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 pm
They would be awesome even though I can't understand them half the time sweatdrop  

stoner364

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:52 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Rammstien is awesome.. and rather perverted xd
I haven't been to that many concerts.. tons of Journey ( sweatdrop not by choice, we know the bass player xD), War, Dir en Grey, Deftones, Fall of Troy.. thats basically it. My parents always leave me at home v.v

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:22 pm
I've seen Nine Inch Nails live, but no one else...I really want to go to more concerts, but I haven't gotten the chance.  

kailan27

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:27 pm
rammstein would be the ultimate, with the pyrotechnics and all. I can understand what they saw most of the time, sometimes i have to look it up and then im like eek luckly there arent many ppl who can understand german on the bus when im singing it to myself xd

Were nine inch nails good?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:40 pm
I liked Linkin Park but I don't like their new cd >.< Was it Project Revolution that you went to? That had alot of good bands besides Linkin Park.

My first concert was "Black Clouds and Underdogs" with Fall Out Boy (<3), From First to Last (<3), Hawthorn Heights (

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:48 pm
I dont think it was project revolution that i went to, this was just a pure linkin park concert, with chris cornel (sp) from audioslave doing the opening act. The project revolution thing sounds like a thing we have here called the big day out, where you ahve lots of bands playing during the day at different times and you travel from band to band. I think last time it included metallica, and a few years ago there was rammstein (but i was too young to know about it dammit!!!)

My sister has seen fall out boy when they came to auckland 3nodding apparently they were really good.

I love linkin parks new albulm! i actually think its a bit better than meteora. But the best will always be hybrid theory i think  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:38 am
my first concert was when i was 18 in newquay watching loads of different bands. ^_^ but this does indeed belong in the music section so i am moving this there.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:24 pm
cool thanks ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:37 am
my first conster was when i was 13 and it was Rob Zombie it was SO much fun but ppl were doing drugs around me and i think i got high (oops)
my firends 1st was a brittney spears (she is older than me) but i laugh at her all the time i mean like eeww  

VeggieVampire13

Sparkly Browser

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:26 am
hey dont mess with the spear-inator talk2hand she had her day  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items