Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
It's sappy time do ya happy dance*warning sticky happy crap* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi again it's that wow loser again
  sticky happy crap wtf?
  hi rly odd person i don't know... yet
  lies! you're not back all lies!
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:37 pm
^^ Hi guildies i know i've been so bad. "Oh i'll be on evvvery day again now i promise!" .. i suck lol i'm sorry *hugs* I try to keep up with friends family, world of warcraft friends, gaia ppls, work, new apt, boyfriend, what?! Ohhh yes down with dating single cat lady forever becca kinda has a boy toy and has a new townhouse apt that is way to nice for me xD And the boy toy is flying me out to Vegas in February omg! i'll end up in budapest i'm from west virginia never flown on a plane never been west of tennessee south of georgia or north of pennsylvania. eeeee! But ya bad me. Wow is actually calming a lil ya i won't guarantee it won't suck me back in cuz i don't know. but rather play here than keep up with wow when on the phone which is lots cuz it's a long distance thing that may not stay that way for long smile

So ya i rly need to have a place to have more fun while i rattle with my new friend so i think i rly will be on here more ^^ anywho i'm catching up on aug, sept and oct items playing dress up i've missed you guys least i wasn't gone as long this time. hope you're all rly well i know sakura even got responsible and came back i don't see him on wow as often so hiiii sakura/missery hehe. Oh this nice guy of mine sent me my own digi cam i gots a few pics off to pic thread heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:40 pm
I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH TT.TT  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 pm
Welcome back, again! xd Good to see your back. Glad to see you got some cool stuff going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:56 pm
AWWW!! i lurve ya'll. ya'll are always here whenever i pull my head outta my arse/wow lol to come back like i should. every time i come back i get sucked in for hours hehe. I missed ya'll too so wanted to check in and hope that i get to stop by more ^^ and ya we've had old apt and new apt both this month to move things slowly room mate who had hip replacement and probs excersizes tons now and eats well his other hips almost stopped deteriorating for now and he's back in school and i'm still bartending but have financial aid caught up going back next fall ^^ so ya life's good. this sunday is when we're moving into new place officially got new couch big new wide screen hdtv gifts from his and my moms and eeee!

**glomples blue and soul** good to see ya  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:59 pm
Rydia-Beck
AWWW!! i lurve ya'll. ya'll are always here whenever i pull my head outta my arse/wow lol to come back like i should. every time i come back i get sucked in for hours hehe. I missed ya'll too so wanted to check in and hope that i get to stop by more ^^ and ya we've had old apt and new apt both this month to move things slowly room mate who had hip replacement and probs excersizes tons now and eats well his other hips almost stopped deteriorating for now and he's back in school and i'm still bartending but have financial aid caught up going back next fall ^^ so ya life's good. this sunday is when we're moving into new place officially got new couch big new wide screen hdtv gifts from his and my moms and eeee!

LOL, his parents must really like you, and your parents must really like him. xd Sounds like he's a keeper.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:05 pm
I still have the Christmas card you sent me last year ;]  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:08 pm
[ S o u l ]
I still have the Christmas card you sent me last year ;]

Lol, oh yeah, I remember that. I gotta make sure my family hasn't thrown away my cards from over the years. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:15 pm
Make sure you stay active so I can know who you are. xD
Nice ta meetcha + welcome back I guess.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:19 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

LOL, his parents must really like you, and your parents must really like him. xd Sounds like he's a keeper.

Oh lol this is chris the room mate i've always had the will to my grace we're getting a new apt with a one yr lease. the new bf hasn't met chris or my family he lives in california. hence flying me out to vegas for valentines day then he's coming over to west virginia in april for my bday <3. but ya chris and my mom are the one's helping with that sofa and tv and stuffs. by the by chris has been a big wet hen about letting me go to vegas by myself lol so props to him for dealing.. i gots 2 mom's... him and rl mom xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:21 pm
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

Oh lol this is the room mate i've always had the will to my grace we're getting a new apt with a one yr lease. the new bf hasn't met the bf he lives in california. hence flying me out to vegas for valentines day then he's coming over to west virginia in april for my bday <3. but ya chris and my mom are the one's helping with that sofa and tv and stuffs

Oh ok. Well, thats going to be cool. Make sure you don't play video games on the tv all the time. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

Oh lol this is the room mate i've always had the will to my grace we're getting a new apt with a one yr lease. the new bf hasn't met the bf he lives in california. hence flying me out to vegas for valentines day then he's coming over to west virginia in april for my bday <3. but ya chris and my mom are the one's helping with that sofa and tv and stuffs

Oh ok. Well, thats going to be cool. Make sure you don't play video games on the tv all the time. xd

lol i know right?hehe but umm he's addicted to wow and online games and star trek and monty python and all of geekdom too sooooo lol i'll get away with murder muhahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:24 pm
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

lol i know right?hehe but umm he's addicted to wow and online games and star trek and monty python and all of geekdom too sooooo lol i'll get away with murder muhahaha

xd Niiice. I fear for some ones saftey now. rofl  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:28 pm
ya he donno what he got himself into lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:39 pm
Rydia-Beck
ya he donno what he got himself into lol

Should have asked for references. xd Nah just kidding. So whats the new game that your playing?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:44 pm
BECCA! *glomp*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items