Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What would u do for true love Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

true
love
100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 16

lionGriver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:13 pm
What would u do for true love  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:24 pm
I'd say I'd die for true love. But to say that is selfish. Because then you're not thinking of what it would be like for your True Love when you do die. D:  

Dear Old Shiz

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:30 pm
Depends on what you mean by true love. If it's the TV kind, I don't want it. Too un-realistic and too lovey-dovey. If it's the Hallmark kind, love will find me, or some s**t like that. But I don't want that either; for the same reasons.

Real life true love- Someone you love enough to spend as long as possible with them, but it's far from perfect. Thats what I want. But if I have to work too hard for it/them, maybe I don't want it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 pm
I would work to keep it, and devote myself to them completely. I would never be unfaithful.  

Lily the Pink

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:13 pm
Sweet bugger all mrgreen love is like money, you gotta make it work for you  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:23 am
What ever it took! i moved over 400 miles from my family, my friends, my whole life back there, gave up my job, my forum domain and hosting and also the amazing country side to be with the one i love, hehe but now were moving back down there together hehe.

if you find true love then do not let anything or anyone come between you and do everything you can to make it work  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

KendallvonM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:46 am
I would do practically anything for true love...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:28 pm
I'd kill or be killed for my true love.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:32 pm
I'd do almost anything for a relationship that wouldn't drive me to tears because of a major flaw.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:42 pm
I don't know about true love, but I'll do anything for those I care for. Like my friend. She Grand-Mauled in my car last night and I yanked my car into a parking lot to take care of her. I knew she felt bad about it so I bought her a rose to cheer her up. Anyone I care about means everything to me.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:41 pm
I'd do almost anything for someone I cared about. I only say almost, because I have a thing about promising 'anything' because thats unreasonable.
Sad thing is, I care allot about people, that don't really seem care too much about me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:28 pm
I dont know i say i'll give anything for that special person...but its not just anyone..it has to be someone where I felt a connection with  

josskitty28

darkshadows81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:51 pm
I honestly don't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Bah Gawd Ill eat mah hat.

Personally, I dont believe in "true" love; there are countless people in the world, and people leaving and entering it by the thousands every day; what are the odds of finding that one person? >.>  

Teh Banz

lionGriver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:25 am
chianachan
I'd do almost anything for someone I cared about. I only say almost, because I have a thing about promising 'anything' because thats unreasonable.
Sad thing is, I care allot about people, that don't really seem care too much about me.
man I know what u mean most of my ''friends'' don't even care that I'm trying to help them all they do is give me a cheap smile and walk away i worry about them alot but they don't even give a damn  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff