Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
s**t some bricks. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:50 pm
A man, at about the age of 30 went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check-in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and all, and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. So he went to his room, and went to bed. The next night he was curious as to what was in the room, so he walked down the hall to where it was and of course tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. So he bent down and looked through the keyhole. What he saw was a hotel bedroom and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning up against a wall and her head was facing the wall. He stared in confusion for a while then went back to his room. The next day, he went back to the room and looked through the keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out, all he saw was red.

At this point he was confused and a little freaked out. He went to the front desk and asked the lady about the room. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and the lady said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which are red."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:45 pm
Gawd damn it Trevor. First the image in the Bar now this story? I'm not going to be able to sleep now.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:45 am
Eeek ok that is freaky i am never ever looking through a keyhole EVER lol

id get freaked if a eye was looking at me bigtime.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:16 am
somewhat of a random thread...

but scary! not the dark-time reading sweatdrop My manly man persona is almost nonexistant as I hide under the chair  

green_stocking_dutchman

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:16 am
That didn't scare me as much as I thought it would. I shat bricks at that image you posted in Manji's though..

Edit: OH OH! I found a really good story for you all.. Not scary but it's insane.. o.o

A baby girl is mysteriously dropped off at an orphanage in Cleveland in 1945. "Jane" grows up lonely and dejected, not knowing who her parents are, until one day in 1963 she is strangely attracted to a drifter. She falls in love with him, but just when things are looking up for Jane a series of disasters strikes: First, she becomes pregnant by the drifter, who then disappears. Second, during the complicated delivery doctors discover that Jane has both sets of sex organs, and to save her life, they most surgically convert "her" to a "him." Finally, a mysterious stranger kidnaps her baby from the delivery room.

Reeling from these disasters, rejected from society, scorned by fate, "he" becomes a drunkard and a drifter. Not only has Jane lost her parents and her lover, but he has lost his only child as well. Years later, in 1970, he stumbles into a lonely bar, called Pop's Place, and spills out his pathetic story to an elderly bartender. The sympathetic bartender offers the drifter the chance to avenge the stranger who left her pregnant and abandoned, on the condition that he join the "time traveller corps." Both of them enter a time machine and the bartender drops the drifter off in 1963. The drifter is strangely attracted to a young orphan girl, who subsequently becomes pregnant.

The bartender then goes forward 9 months, kidnaps the baby girl from the hospital, and drops the baby off in an orphanage back in 1945. Then the bartender drops off the thoroughly confused drifter in 1985, to enlist in the time traveler corps. The drifter eventually gets his life together and becomes respected and elderly member of the time traveler corps, and then disguises himself as a bartender and has his most difficult mission: a date with destiny, meeting a certain drifter at Pop's Place in 1970.

TIME PARADOX.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:37 am
Wow now that is spooky! I like it! mrgreen

The time paradox is neat too, but the ghost story has it!  

Metroid_Hybrid

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:58 am
OMG my name is jane >.< creepy  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:19 am
That was frikkin awesome Trev!  

angel_half82
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:17 am
I've read that in a myspace bulliten xD

"IF YOU DON'T REPOST THIS SHE'S GONNA KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:32 am
User Image
In Berlin, after World War II, money was short, supplies were tight, and it seemed like everyone was hungry. At that time, people were telling the tale of a young woman who saw a blind man picking his way through the crowd. The two started to talk. The man asked her for a favor: could she deliver the letter to the address on the envelope? Well it was on her way home, so she agreed.

She started out to deliver the message, when she turned around to see if there was anything else the blind man needed. But she spotted him hurrying through the crowd without his smoked glasses or white cane. She went to the police, who raided the address on the envelope where they found heaps of human flesh for sale.

And what was in the envelope? "This is the last one I am sending you today."  

Awiergan Resurrection

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:42 pm
Ooo, I liked that first one alot >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:49 pm
Freak a** picture and a freaky story. I was like "Does the picture have anything to do with the story?" I was looking for a link all over. xd  

Drift Boy

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:20 pm
wow i like all the stories! And i cant stop looking at that picture eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:48 pm
i think perhaps, the picture is scariest for some reason... i don't know why sad  

green_stocking_dutchman

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:58 pm
Sheesh
Im'a never gonna peek thru a keyhole again, never ever!
And, it's almost bed-time for me here, so i think i'll have some trubl tonight biggrin

Dang, u scared my pants off, guy.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces