Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
whats is there to live for? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

live or die
live
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
die
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

lionGriver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:46 am
This world is going to s**t everybody knows that so I wanna know is there something to ******** live for or not. Thanks your opinion counts  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:11 am
you should live for what you want to, the main reason for life is to reproduce and keep the line of humanity going  

HACK-Jane

lionGriver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:22 am
squee_moon
you should live for what you want to, the main reason for life is to reproduce and keep the line of humanity going
perfect awnser  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:28 am
I live to spread mah seed. cool cool cool cool  

angel_half82
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:23 am
For the longest time I didn't feel like I served a purpose in life. But now I know what it is. I'ma keep it a secret though. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:10 pm
live to spite everyone who wishes u dead xd  

Iconised Ghost

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:28 pm
I live for the thrill of a race. Pushing my car to the limits down the road. Testing my skill against anothers. It's bliss I tell you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:30 pm
until you kill someone pushing your car to the limits, right? Unless you're on a closed track?  

Iconised Ghost

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:34 pm
Life is a gift, If you don't want it then you don't deserve it. Its not a matter of if there's anything to live for, you shouldn't need a reason to live. From what your saying, your quite ungrateful of the ultimate gift given to you. Instead of whining about how crappy it is, do your part to make it better.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:35 pm
Iconised Ghost
until you kill someone pushing your car to the limits, right? Unless you're on a closed track?

Well, usually closed track. It's the best way really. I don't like most of the underground. Some times though I go by myself to the mountian pass on Tortilla Flats.  

Drift Boy

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:39 pm
I am instanly reminded of a thread where someone asked what the meaning of life is and this picture.

Anyway, the purpose in living is do what you want to do with your life. Wanna be a Soilder? Go be one! Singer? Sing your heart out! President? Let's see how fast you get shot! Doctor? Sure! Wait, you don't have a medical liscense? I don't care, go be a damn doctor!

I'm sorry. I'm being stupid Fangz. *head desk*

What I'm basically saying is the purpose to live is what you want it to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:18 pm
Hm lets see

The world will eventually end - we have all known this and done nothing to prevent it, calculate your carbon footprint uh hello too late, damage has been done already. Get more wind farms again damage has been done. End of the day man is this worlds downfall and if it ends tommorow or in millions of years it really does not matter because as i have stated the damage is done already and even if we sit and stress about the whole thing there is nothing none of us can do. Live and live without waiting for what might happen and you shall enjoy life a whole lot more.

i choose to live because dead i cannot do a single thing to change the way how i, my fiancee and our daughter will live in the future. stop dwelling on what has happened and start doing things to change them even if by just a bit.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Zaralius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:36 pm
I live to make a dream a reality  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:50 am
I used to ask that all the time.. the conclusion i came to is that i might as well ride things out and see how everything works itself out. Ill be here waiting things out for better or worse... the world in general seems to be getting worse and worse and im not so sure about this next generation... seeing how they are a generation of spoiled, naive, self centered bastards... how ever i dont see the world Ending. The world does not just simply end.. even death isnt an ending. I dont believe that anyone really has any clue about the afterlife... I dont believe that somewhere out there god has marked on his calender " WORLD ENDS TODAY " . Life may suck right now but theres always the chance that something better is around the corner and you have to train yourself to look for it and push past all the negative things the world can hold.  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

green_stocking_dutchman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:08 am
Dr Entropy
Life is a gift, If you don't want it then you don't deserve it. Its not a matter of if there's anything to live for, you shouldn't need a reason to live. From what your saying, your quite ungrateful of the ultimate gift given to you. Instead of whining about how crappy it is, do your part to make it better.

Hmmm. Not sure if stating the fact, "the world is going to s**t" actually qualifies as whining per se.

regardless of your reasoning, i feel that everyone deserves to live... It's really rude and uncaring to think otherwise. Some people just have different problems and may not be able to deal with them sweatdrop

@the topic starting guy - Please don't give up, try and gain a bit of cheer there are still so many good things in the world =)

like cookies. and cake. heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces