Reply RP/Game
"The Dance" Random Fighting RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:37 pm
Okay so I decided to make an RP for people who want to fight, and mabey actually roleplay a little. Just for the hell of it, I decided to make a begining to, and therefore a reason for, all this would-be pointless violence. Since MK is my favorite videogame series, (can "video" and "game" be combined into one word?) I decided that I would start there. Here goes:

MK Story: Taven beats Blaze at the end of Armagedon (sp?). Then all the MK characters get sucked into a vortex after al the people's powers become multiplied by a thousand. This vortex throws them all into dimension. The dimension is not like earth, but instead an infinite "flat " land. It's not actually all flat, there are many mountains, rivers, hills, deserts, and everthing else. Also, there are some places where it rains acid, or frogs or what ever the hell you want. But by "flat" I mean that it's not like earth. If you dig, you can dig forever. Same for flying up.

The SW Story: One billion years after episode 6, some madman brings back to life every one who had ever died in the universe. All the characters who had died in any starwars episode or w/e is now brought here by the Three of the Force, the Force Keeper, The Force Maker, and the Force Leader. All three are good, and one is chaotic, one is neutral between law and chaos, and one is all about law and order. Feel free to play as one of them.

Now not that I like HP or w/e, but hey, mine as well.
HP Story: Everyone is brought back to life with that rock, the Master Wand is hidden somwhere on this new realm. The invisibility cloak is also hidden somewhere.

You guys come up with the rest. Everything is in here exceept for real life. Just post your characters, don't PM them to me. You're all accepted until proven- well, just be fair. This is an Epic RP so be as creative as possable. Don't go saying that someone is godmoding if you're playing a character as weak as they can be. That being said... Don't Godmod. Oh yea, and don't kill someone unless they say it's okay. But please find a good reason not to kill them, preferably one that gets the plot going even better. And please no cybering. For BLANK's Sake, where blank is what ever's sake you'll respect, no one is going to have sex here! Don't take it to PMs! Just don't do it here! Please. I don't want to get in trouble.

You can choose a character or make one up. Either way let me know what realm he's from. If he's from a made-up realm of your own, that's fine. If you play D&D feel free to incorporate your characters or what ever you want into this place (except for sex-talk, because I saw one book one time that focused on that. It's fine for some, but not for this). Warcraft? Sure. Starcraft? Why not. Almost Anything goes. you want a plot, create one. But most of the NPCs will just be fighting, as will alot of you, and myself for alot of it.

Here's the Outline:
Name:
Race:
Subrace:
Bio:
Powers:

and what ever the hell else you want.

Here's what I mean:
Name: The person's name. You must have one. However, if you wish for it to be kept secret, then put in brackets ([]) that its secret and I want everyone to respect that.
Age: You don't have to have one cause who knows how old Raiden is. But use common sense, if you play harry potter, make him 17 or 18.
Species: Human, Dwarf, Ewok, Wookie, black dragon, red dragon, what ever
Race: Drow (elf), Duerger (dwarf), Hill-Dwarf, race of Ewok, type of the type of alien.
Sub-Race: Not required.
Bio: What they like, dislike, hate, personality quirks, the like.
History: What's happened to him, only required if it's a made-up character.
Powers: What they can do. Be as craetive as you want.
Whatever the hell else you want: What ever the helle lse you want.

Here's mine:
Name: Darius
Species: Human
Race: Persian
Bio: He was the Persian Emperor, and gained powers.
Powers: Those of a few of the MK cahracter (Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Liu-Kang, and Raiden), plus some some powers that are exactly like certain D&D spells. He also has mastery over the elements (and I mean nature not the four elements or the periodic table), and mind-control (over NPCs only), and he's great martial artist. He has mastery with any weapon. Also, he can shapeshift.

Now I prefer being specific in fights. As in instead of "I punch rapidly," or worse yet "I engage in melee" try "I punch straight to the face, follow that with a right hook the head, and then punch in the chest." Just a suggestion,I won't be a critic.

Oh yea, and you can't play as one of the 300 spartans. See my character's race. I'm really good at history and the movie was just that, a movie. It had no historic accuracy at all. There were no elephants, there was 700 against 2,700, which is still alot more, but hey the persians won that waar, lost that battle, and only because of one mistake. They had mostly archers, and the spartans just ran up to them with swords.

Oh yea, and everyone comes back to life within some amount of time after dying. But the more people you kill, the more powerful oyu become, in a sense. Every player character is an equal, how ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:30 pm
Um, am I understanding right that MK is Mortal Kombat, SW is Star Wars, and HP is Harry Potter?  

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:26 pm
3nodding You are correct, suh! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:12 pm
La Belle Isolde
Um, am I understanding right that MK is Mortal Kombat, SW is Star Wars, and HP is Harry Potter?

(Yes.)  

Blasphemator

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Hmm...what to do... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:31 pm
*Throws lightning bolts at some SW clone troops.*  

Blasphemator

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:36 pm
I'll set up a definite profile in a minute o.O...  
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games