Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Christmas in November?!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:39 am
Im getting more and more annoyed with every ******** HOLIDAY commercial I see.... its not even the end of November and they are starting that s**t?! they keep pushing advertisements every year, ******** I saw a few in October! I may just boycott every store i see advertising anything holiday themed before December starts this year. In fact I may just by only cards for my friends and make something for my father and mother and find something from a craft store for Noah... Im sick and tired of the Holidays being taken over by these fat greedy money hungry pigs each year D< I saw one commercial saying why buy just a gift? why not grant a wish? buy buy buy buy buy... ******** YOU! D<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:01 am
Soon Christmas will start after the 4th of July!! *Diabolical government laugh* twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

angel_half82
Crew

First Pancake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:44 pm
U think november's bad, we've had christmas stuff in shops since october. And not the end of october either xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:46 pm
WE SHALL REBEL.

-Takes out pitchfork-

Goddess Ace
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:49 pm
First Pancake
U think november's bad, we've had christmas stuff in shops since october. And not the end of october either xp
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

YEAH! xd
We get like 6 catalogs a day in the mail now, too...

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:53 pm
yup! and because of the rain, heat and resulting humidity they all stick to the inside of the letterbox xd  

First Pancake

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:47 pm
Here, they are already playing Christmas music. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:41 pm
angel_half82
Soon Christmas will start after the 4th of July!! *Diabolical government laugh* twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
Then New Years Day! Thats right, only 6 Christmas-Free Days a Year! twisted  

Teh Banz

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:12 pm
Teh Banz
angel_half82
Then New Years Day! Thats right, only 6 Christmas-Free Days a Year! twisted

I think... that i would seriously hang myself by the neck with a tough sock from a rusty spike high up somewhere if that happened, i am a major grinch and proud of it xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:40 pm
im only a grinch when it comes to halloween, christmas i adore ^_^ probably because its in summer her mrgreen christmas on the beach  

Iconised Ghost

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:58 pm
If I recall correctly, an area in CVS was once Halloween Aisle, Thanksgiving Aisle, Christmas Aisle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Well, Black Friday is right after Thanks Giving. Thats when a lot of people get a lot of shopping done.  

Artanus

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Artanus
Well, Black Friday is right after Thanks Giving. Thats when a lot of people get a lot of shopping done.

Yes don't remind me of black friday.......... stare stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:15 pm
Iconised Ghost
im only a grinch when it comes to halloween, christmas i adore ^_^ probably because its in summer her mrgreen christmas on the beach

Try Christmas in Northern Utah. blech. i hate snow if it's not in the mountains! Dx good for skiing on but nothing else!  

HellKnight Azrael

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:23 pm
exactly why i immigrated to an island in the pacific mrgreen  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items