Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Your favorite thing to do Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like doing things :-]
  yeah!
View Results

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:05 pm
Whats your favorite thing to do? Is it playing on the computer, football, drawing exc. exc. Just please please don't refer to sexual inhabitants lol ninja

Personally, I love PC games, I find myself on the computer too much  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:49 pm
I like to Paint when i have the supplies for it, i do also spend a lot of my time on my computer ninja  

HellKnight Azrael

oORentonOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:03 pm
i like to talk, but i agree with mephistopheles, painting is fun ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:35 pm
Hm, let's see, when i am not caring for my daughter, doing the washing, housework or dealing with idiots on the phone i like to watch tv, anime, movies, listen to music, draw, gfx, fan fics, poetry and novels ie i like writing them, my forum, roleplaying, gaia, msn and i guess also gaming is a huge part of my life as well XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

mittemitte

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:31 am
...and kirara speaks...

generally, ima boring person. cuz my cca [band] takes up most of the time. even when it's the school holidays, i still have to go back to school almost everya alternative day [according to my schedule] and practice from 9am till aroun 7pm. so my saturday nights are usualling sitting at home resting from injuries from marching n drills n stuff.

but i like to spend time on the com. cuz it's 1 of the only few things im gd at. im kinda gd in softwares n stuff so u can ask me questions concerning IT if u want, provided i haf ample knowledge of the software. =)

i dont exercise much, cuz mot of my exercise is done in my cca when doing drills. but sometimes i do a lil bit of dancing 4 fun. [umm... not ballet or contemporary... kinda more lyk... exotic?]

so yeah... here's wad i usually do on the com: surf net, blog, chat [inclding counselling LOTS of people... crying ], photoshop [for fun/requests], etc. ^_^

P.S. i have lots of classical music so if u want any songs u can ask me for them. i also have some black metal one in case uthink im a hippie. and my fav band is Linkin Park

It's not over yet, there's more to come

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:37 am
Angelic_Highlights
Hm, let's see, when i am not caring for my daughter, doing the washing, housework or dealing with idiots on the phone i like to watch tv, anime, movies, listen to music, draw, gfx, fan fics, poetry and novels ie i like writing them, my forum, roleplaying, gaia, msn and i guess also gaming is a huge part of my life as well XD

Aww thats cute :-] and your pic of your avi is cute too along with your Avi!! Hehe =)  

Alexsis M

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:39 am
Painting is fun !! I love to paint too, I made a paper mache penguin at my grandmothers house a while ago, its like 3 feet tall =P I have a pic, maybe Ill show it some time when I have more time, I have to go to school ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:40 am
My favorite thing to do?
Well, I have a couple.
Play video games, draw, listen to music, write fanfiction, read fanfiction, watch anime, and read manga.
But I especially love talking to the people from that guild that's supposed to make poor gaians rich. heart (You know what I'm talking about)  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:29 pm
FangzV
My favorite thing to do?
Well, I have a couple.
Play video games, draw, listen to music, write fanfiction, read fanfiction, watch anime, and read manga.
But I especially love talking to the people from that guild that's supposed to make poor gaians rich. heart (You know what I'm talking about)

WHAT IS THIS MYTHICAL GUILD YOU SPEAK OF??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:52 pm
talking to my wife  

Gaberiel_Sherwin

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KOS-MOS-04

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:51 am
I like playing flyff and magic the gathering!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:24 pm
I enjoy mast....i mean, digitalpainting, scetching and listening to good music (there is only little of it left nowdays sad )  

Toranokohito

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:30 pm
Toranokohito
I enjoy mast....i mean, digitalpainting, scetching and listening to good music (there is only little of it left nowdays sad )
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Naughty naughty Tora kun xd
There's plenty of good music, you just will never hear it on the radio.

Chia enjoys doing allot of things. watching horror movies, reading, cooking, drawing, martial arts, roller derby, gaming, dying her hair xd

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:00 pm
i like boxing and doing muay thai and and and gaia! ummm yea thats it i guess xD  

XxSexi_DemonxX

Alfredo11

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:09 pm
I like computer games, watching TV, and skateboarding. I like to read Menga too. =)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff