Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
November MC's Ruined? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*pout*
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:35 pm
Dude what is it with the front page first it was just the picture of the eyes, so you knew it was an animal of some kind. Now dinosaur prints...

If my sealed letters actually turn out to be dino's ima be so pissed off. The whole excitement of getting MC letters is that you have no idea whatsoever what it's going to be! Don't ruin it for us gaia you assholes!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:39 pm
wow you tell them saku o.o;;

and how have you been dude ?  

chaz3

-__Malicious__Misery__-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 pm
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

Yeah -__-

Seems like they get leaked, or it's easy to guess...

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:49 pm
If it is a dino or anything like that im going 2 be so mad  

rwwa

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:26 pm
I will destroy something if its a damn dinosaur plushie or some crap like that.......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:44 pm
Well, if it ends up being Yoshi, I won't complain. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:20 pm

I wanna gunny so I can have Sporky beat it and make it pee on my shoe fors evers and evers. twisted

That will make sporky happy. That pose makes the grunny comparable to the kiki is coolness.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:41 am
If they made at least one collectable that you could use to attack with in the battle system,i'd be glad if it was a dino[bite their heads off]or they could be trying to get you on the wrong course and make you think it was a dino while it could really be an owl or an eagle[the falcon came already],or an eagle-owl,so many posssibilities  

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:03 am
I'm so glad I didn't spend money on the DI's this month.

Of course, I'll probably end up eating my words tommorow. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:26 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Dude what is it with the front page first it was just the picture of the eyes, so you knew it was an animal of some kind. Now dinosaur prints...

If my sealed letters actually turn out to be dino's ima be so pissed off. The whole excitement of getting MC letters is that you have no idea whatsoever what it's going to be! Don't ruin it for us gaia you assholes!

Eek you got here first hun, i am pissed off majorly too concidering there ruining the damn thing for us, at first i thought it could be contacts but why not just stick with that image why make us think even more.... the excitement came from not knowing and guessing from the hints. Now they have stole that =/ if it is a dinosaur i am not going to be a happy bunny evil  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

wolfpriest101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:34 am
uh those are cat,bird,dog, and some type of deer prints...not dinos...maybe even bear...I live out in the boonies and am use to stalking animals so...ya if it turns out to be dinos they used the wrong type of paw prints....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:23 am
wolfpriest101
uh those are cat,bird,dog, and some type of deer prints...not dinos...maybe even bear...I live out in the boonies and am use to stalking animals so...ya if it turns out to be dinos they used the wrong type of paw prints....
i didnt see cat tracks but i did see what seemed to be wolf or dog tracks, rabbit tracks, and what look to be Rino or Hippo tracks....

Edit:

ok i have no idea what the little ones are but the two others are deffinetly Wolf and hippo tracks.. unless the wolf like one is a cheetah theres no way they are cat tracks :3 cats have retractable claws so they do not show up in a track... its a got to be a wolf track 3nodding and i looked up hippo tracks and they about fit the bill.

wolf: x

Hippo: x  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:53 am
lol maybe there changing smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:25 am
Heard a rumor the Nov. MC's might be evolving as well.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:48 am
Really???

Oh my gosh i am gonna have to post like mad to get two then XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers