Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
scammers suck! stories Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like these stories?
  yes
  no
View Results

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:07 pm
heres a story about a girl who got scammed...this is based off a true story.

Once there was a girl who had alot of gold and items. her name was savagen, and she was very happy. she entered rallys and such with her beautiful monthly collectibles.
then, one day, she went to a rally with her friend, blue_bunny4. they talked about stuff
until blue_bunny4 met this noobish girl named...OPTION NUMBER 1! (yea thats right option, i'm talking about you!) option number 1 wanted to be friends, and savagen happily agreed, though she didn't add her. option saw savagen's items and a evil thought swirled in her mind. "hey savagen, can i borrow your items for the avi arena?"
she said. "um...ok" said savagen. so savagen gave her some collectibles. and option kept asking and asking...until savagen was left with a tome and a scythe. option went away... then savagen was very mad that she foolishly walked into her trap. she cried that whole time. then savagen swore "i'll get you. oh yes i will!"

the end

now kids, what did we learn?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:19 pm
Savagen was a little twit for not reporting xD  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:25 pm
Savagen deserved what she got.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:59 pm
only suckers get scammed? come on, thats about as obvious as it gets  

Iconised Ghost

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:02 pm
Savagen got pwned hard in the a**?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:52 am
LOL guys

Well easiest way to put this and nicely, savagen was a prat, for one how many times are we told dont lend out items unless you trust the person rolleyes

no sympathy  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:32 am
sadly, this is not an uncommon occurance online....I know I get scam e-mails all day long...but I just laugh at them and delete them. You know the ones, where supposedly someone who is dying or something left you a bunch of money or something like that and you're supposed to give them either your bank account number, or phone number or something else provate in order to send it. I mock those who think I would be so foolish.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:53 am
Uhh yeah, no sympathy from me. Here's one of my stories,

A former gf on Gaia asked for my Coco. Yeah and I quickly said "hells no" she then dumped me for not caring about her.....hmmm...-_-  

Hanku Royiaki

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:55 am
Wow....talk about fairweather there. She so totally wasn't just after your items, yo....XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:58 am
lol maybe just maybe. XD  

Hanku Royiaki

First Pancake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:59 am
what a gold digger mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:00 pm
Couldn't Agree more.....I just can't wrap my silly little brain around why ppl would do stupid junk like that.....It just goes to show that common sense isn't all that common.  

Haha6977

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:02 pm
Indeed, it seems ironic that people keep saying that common sense will see us through, when I haven't seen hardly ANY of it. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:02 pm
Not among the scammed at least  

First Pancake

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:07 pm
Here, Here! I agree, at least we can see the scams coming and laugh at the ones who assume everyone is foolish enough to fall for them. Preying on compassion is about the most dishonorable thing one can do knowingly, just to make that evil god....The Almighty dollar....or in this case, the almighty gaian gold.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff