Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mayhem In A Mall (CHAOS!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Likeyz? Think I am completely insane or what?
  ...not really....
View Results

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:45 pm
Okay this is my first RP, don't blame me if its bad i need practice. But i wanted to do something new and fun on here. All of the RPing on here is about high school, and blah. Boring. Sorry no offence but after about 50 different people do the same based subject, it gets old real quick. So my RP is about Mayhem and the mall!!! ^.^ Okay here's the story:

Different creatures(meaning vampires, demons, angels and humans) gather at a mall(any mall, use your imagination!!) What kind of Mayhem can these gathered groups cause in one mall!? And since these groups are divided and stick to their own kind(cliques) what kind of chaos could this stir up!? (not really a story any more is it?) Sorry about dividing people up, i had to make it differentiate somehow. Okay. here's what your profile should look like:

Name:
Race:
Back Story(Background):
Why are you at the mall?:

Give profile and join!! ^^.^^

.::RULES::.
1. No GOD MODDING!!! (It's annoying)
2.Keep Romance to a Certain level, I dont want to see pages beyond pages of freaking hugging and kissing
3. Obey Gaia Tos
4. Keep it PG-13
5. Cursing accepted(everyone has their moments, but keep it to a minimum, meaning no cursing out people you are arguing with.)
6. Be literate!! No txt mssg.
7. ENJOY!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:51 pm
Name: Yukira
Race: Vampire/Demon
Age: 200 vampire years, 100 Demon years (how did she get mixed like that, well a vampire bit her not knowing she was a demon, ironic huh?)
Pic/looks:User Image
Back Story(Background): She is a half vampire, but isnt really accepted by them since she is half demon too...yes i mixed them muhahaha...but she is more accepted among the demons..
Why are you at the mall?: She went to the mall to hang out with some other demons, she was bored is all....  

iPunk_Fluttershy

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:53 pm
Yukira walked in the mall aimlessly looking for her demon friends. Upon walking in she recieved several glares. How very expected. She glanced back at the door, looking at the looming darkness of the night sky. 'Might as well go look around some stores while i am waiting...'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Name: Sammy
Race: Human!
Pic/looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Back Story(Background): Perfectly normal human life. Except for the fact that my "dad" isn't my real dad but my step dad. Real dad is in fact a demon. I've shown now signs of demon traits up till now and have no idea of my heritage. thus why it says just human before
Why are you at the mall?: Video Games  

Erikz_Firah

Erikz_Firah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:56 pm
Sammy walks into the mall quickly and is greeted by a huge surprise. There are all sorts of strange creatures everywhere, like out of the movies. Shocked and awed he stares at what looks like a vampire demon hybrid. Feeling weird sensations he edges towards the closest store.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:30 am
Yukira spotted a human, she never really noticed them before... this human stared at her funny and then kinda drifted away into a nearby store. 'okay...' she thought as she walked towards the food court.  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Erikz_Firah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:29 am
20 minutes later sammy walks out of the store carrying a large bag. Having completely forgotten his distress earlier he walks across the mall and decides he feels like a snack. Noticing the food court Sammy walks over quickly, eager to get some food.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:05 pm
Within about 20 minutes or so Yukira finally sat down at a table with some chinese food...(ha ha...)

As Yukira is eating she notices the human that ran from her earlier looking around eagerly for something to eat. But she brushes it off, and continues to eat while glancing around the food court at all of the other humans and vampires and demons there.  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Erikz_Firah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:14 pm
After finally getting his hands on some pizza sammy glances all around the food court trying to find somewhere to sit. He happens to see that vampire/demon from before and notices her looking his direction.

Looking away he tries to find another open spot but the place is completely packed. Knees trembling, he walks over to the table and tries to get the vampiric demonoid's attention.

"Uh..excuse me but do you mind if I sit here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:08 am
"Uh...excuse me but do you mind if I sit here?" asked a voice, making Yukira jump at the sudden noise. She turned to see it was the human from before, and by the looks of it he couldnt find anywhere else to sit.
"Yeah, sure." Yukira agreed, hey she may be a demon and vampire hybrid, but it didn't make her rude by any means.  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Erikz_Firah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:14 pm
Sammy was shocked that the demon/vampire allowed him to sit there. Hesitantly taking his seat he sets his food down. For several minutes they sat there in silence when sammy decided to say something.
"So what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:51 am
Name:Akasun Tawny
Race:Wolf Demon
Pic/looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is my wolf form and this is my human form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Back Story(Background): Tawny was orphaned by her clan because they were brutally murdered by two other demon clans that were in a war with each other in Japan. Her Demon Clan was The Wolf Blood Clan Now she wanders, waiting for some one, perferably their leaders, to apologize or she will kill them all with her weapons or bare hands. she is also trying to restore her clan. ((I have a guild called Wolf blood. please come join))
Why are you at the mall?: To go shopping for new clothes  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:03 pm
Yukira jumped at the sudden question.'why am I so jumpy today?' Yukira growled in her head. But she turned to the human polietly and answered.
"My names' Yukira, whats yours?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 pm
She walks in, wondering who she will meet today. "I wonder if there are any wolf demons today. I need to restore my clan and i want to get revenge on the clans who killed mine."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Erikz_Firah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:19 pm
"oh, me. Yeah I'm Samuel. But everyone calls me Sammy so feel free."

Feeling more relaxed now that they've conversed (barely) Sammy starts to dig into his food. Suddenly he looks to the left and sees a wolf walking through the mall. Panicking he drops his fork, bends down to pick it up and accidentally knocks all his food over onto Yukira.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY! AHHH!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces