Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Demon-Knight Clash(OPEN!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! Is that epic or what?
  YEAH!!!
  Meh...
  I'm not really into Digimon...So why am I here? O_o
View Results

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:39 pm
In ancient times, the Digital World was ruled over by three great deities of light. Imperialdramon(Paladin Mode), deity of war. Chronomon(Holy Mode), deity of time. Lucemon(child), deity of the heavens. Their rule was far from peaceful, however. The three deities were constantly challenged by two deities of darkness. ZeedMilleniumon, dark deity of time. Apocalymon, dark deity of hell. Each time, these two dark deities would lose to the power of the light. But, before long, Lucemon would discover his own dark powers.(Evolution to fallen mode) The three deities of light saw this as an opportunity...To bridge the gap between both sides. But it did not go over so well. Lucemon became consumed by the darkness, losing any alignment with the light that he originally had. He was now Lucemon(Satan Mode), dark deity of the great void. Imperialdramon and Chronomon both knew it was only a matter of time until they would attack and try to turn Chronomon to the side of darkness. They secretly called 13 children to the Digtal World, giving each a special digitama to hatch and raise. This measure proved to be effective in driving off the forces of darkness. In a final desperate attempt to turn the tides back on the light, the deities of darkness called 7 children to their aide, giving each a digitama as well. This proved useless, however, and the 13 children and their Digimon partners destroyed the 7 who opposed them, and sealed off the three deities of darkness. ZeedMilleniumon, the last to be sealed, gave them a warning. He told them, one day a member of their own will rise up and join their ranks. He would release them, and rain destruction upon the Digital World. Several millennia have passed, and peace and prosperity have reigned, with ZeedMilleniumon's prediction seeming false. But, BlackOmegamon has risen up and formed his army of darkness. Calling 7 human children like in ancient times, he's gained an advantage over the light. Imperialdramon and Chronomon called children to their world once again, but will it be enough this time?

Here's how it all goes down. There will be three "teams" to choose from.(Demon Lord, Royal Knight, neutral) Demon Lord tamers will use the classic Digimon Adventure style Digivice. With tags and crests. Royal Knight tamers will use V-Tamer's Digivice 01. For those of you who have no idea what it is, look it up on wikimon. Or something. Neutral tamers can use either, but may not use dark crests, for obvious reasons.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Please, PM all applications to me or post them here and add a small RP sample.

Aaaaaand here's the profile template:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Alliance:[/b]
[b]Digimon's name:[/b]
[b]Digimon:[/b]
[b]Digivolution(s):[/b]
[b]Personality(Human):[/b]
[b]Personality(Digimon):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Current characters:
Username: Lord Xehanort
Name: Enuo
Appearance: Skinny, 5'9", fair skin, black hair and green eyes. Usually wearing sandals, red shorts, hawaiian shirt and sunglasses.
Alliance: Royal Knights
Digimon's name: Zanny
Digimon: V-Mon
Digivolution(s): V-Dramon, AeroV-Dramon, AlforceV-dramon
Personality(Human): Enuo's a very laid back person. His motto is "Anything for a good time, as long as no one gets hurt."
Personality(Digimon): Zanny is very reluctant about the job. He doesn't really care for being around a group, and just wanted to be a loner. However, he's not gonna run off from the group. He just stays quiet, hangs with the group, and only speaks when spoken to.
History: Enuo was an only child, and led quite a calm and care-free life with his hippy parents. This is where his laid-back personality came from. He eased through school for most of his life, until he hit high school. He never did homework, never cared for schoolwork much either. He was failing, but just shrugged it off. He had never even heard of Digimon until just a few days before he was called to the Digital World. His favorite part of the franchise was the V-Tamer manga. He was so happy when he found out his partner was going to be a V-Dramon.
Anything else: ATMA. =D

Username: Kaizuki
Name: Kai
Appearance: 5’9” with an athletic build, light brown skin, straight and short black hair with light brown eyes. Outfit
Alliance: Demon Lords
Digimon's name: Barbatos
Digimon: DemiDevimon
Digivolution(s): Devimon>Myotismon>Barbamon
Personality(Human): Kai is calm and calculating, he watches people carefully and keeps information he learns about them stored in his mind. Kai trusts no one but will team up with others when it is in his best interest. Kai has a soft spot in his heart for Barbatos who intrigues him a great deal. Kai isn’t really evil, he was simply bored with his everyday life and decided that joining the Demon Lords would allow him to realize his destiny.
Personality(Digimon): Barbatos is a very mischiveous digimon and also a very greedy one. Barbatos doesn't talk much but when he does it is usually something to jeer his enemies. Barbatos only has loyalty towards Kai, because he knows he can grant him the power to digivolve.
History: Kai lived an average life with his parents and siblings in their quiet suburban neighborhood. He went to school, did his chores, and socialized with his peers, but Kai always felt he was destined for something greater than his humdrum life. Then one day he received a message from a mysterious sender with a small gift that would change his life forever, a digivice. Kai decided to join the Demon Lords to escape the mundane things that he did in his everyday life.
Anything else: ATMA…

Username: oreck01
Name: rick matthew
Appearance: african american, short black hair wears a red shirt w/ white jacket and blue pants. wears black and white sneakers. wears glasses.
Alliance: royal knights
Digimon's name: Big G
Digimon: Guilmon
Digivolution(s): gigimon>growlmon>wargrowlmon>gallantmon
Personality(Human): tough, looks out for others, acts like big brother to some people.
Personality(Digimon): fun, adventorous, and looks out for rick. get serious when trouble is near
History: rick always thought he was destined for great things but he never expectyed meeting guilmon.
Anything else: good drawer

Username: Lady Zelda Dragoness
Name: Alice
Appearance: 5'2", short, red hair, blood-red eyes. Often found wearing black clothes, not too loose. Always carries around a rather intimidating dagger on her waist.
Alliance: Demon Lords
Digimon's name: Vincent
Digimon: Candlemon
Digivolution(s): Meramon, SkullSatamon, Daemon
Personality(Human): Alice is a very serious person. She never relaxes or has any fun...Except when slitting someone's throat with her favorite dagger. She doesn't like distractions, and for this reason, she cut her hair short. She gets angered very easily.
Personality(Digimon): Vincent is more playful and hyper. He often annoys Alice to the point of deep rage...Unfortunately for her, she needs him around. Vincent often tries to scam others into making bets they cannot win.
History: As a young girl, Alice had always been fascinated with the dead and the idea of Hell. Almost to the point of obsession. She ended up slaughtering her family at the age of 10. Before the authorities could capture her, she was thrown into the Digital World by a freak accident. She had been hunting and kill to survive(and for fun) up until not too long ago, when BlackOmegamon saw her as the perfect candidate to raise a Daemon. She gladly accepted the task, but regretted it when she met Vincent the first time.
Anything else: Meh...Whatever.

Appearance: horo horo from shaman king
Alliance: royal knights
Digimon's name: doru
Digimon: dorumon
Digivolution(s): dorugamon,dorugreymon, alphamon
Personality(Human): layed back nice and loves to nap but when needs to will get pretty serious
Personality(Digimon): always hungry and love to be in the action if there is a fight going on ether he is in it or watching it
History: lost his brother when he was little and that s what caused his lay backness him hideing his emotions by laughing
Anything else:
atma

Username:
xvincentxshadowx
Name:
Earthicmon
Appearance:
Human App
Digiform
(will appear later)
Alliance:
Royalknight
Digivolution(s):
Armadillomon
Anklyomon
Digmon
Personality:
He is kind and careing, but also levle headed and calm. He doesn't care what side someone is on, only about the safty of the digiworld. He is calm, even in the heat of battle and barly ever loses his cool, but accidents happen.
History:
He is one of the members of the Royal knights, hes not thougth about much becuse he had made his home in the desert region of the digiworld. He left his home when he herd truble was comeing. He was granted a Hammer with the smybol of love on it once he became a Knight and has always fught to protect the digiworld form those that wish to cuse it harm.
Anything else:
He can transform into a human, as seen above

Username:Kapricia
Name:Anya Burton
Appearance:Clicky Here
Alliance:Royal Knights
Digimon's name:Ace
Digimon:Kotemon
Digivolution(s):Gladimon>Knightmon>Crusadermon(Rhodoknightmon)
Personality(Human):Anya is a little shy around people she doesn't know but likes to start conversations and get to know people. She's very friendly and loves to make people laugh usually with her sarcastic comments. Anya appears younger then she is and is usually teased about her height.
Personality(Digimon):Serious, protective, and proper but likes to have fun and occasionally laugh. Doesn't like the nickname Anya has given to him and would preferred to be called by his digimon name, but goes along with it for her sake.
History:Anya moved around a lot and didn't have time to make many friends. To pass the time she drew, painted did anything creative.Then one rainy day one of her classmates stole her cellphone, he threw it down in a creek, and reluctantly Anya trudged down the side of the hill hoping to salvage her cell phone when she discovered it had transformed into a digivice. She was whisked into the digital world were she met Kotemon.

Anything else:N/A

On one last note, neutral tamers may have more than one Digimon, and Omegamon/Omnimon's tamer may have two Digimon as well. Magnamon's tamer may employ the use of Digimentals/Digi-eggs. Because two Royal Knights have yet to be revealed, you may make up your own in place of the two. If you wish.

Available/Taken:
AlforceV-Dramon Lord Xehanort
Omegamon
Sleipmon
Magnamon
Duftmon
Craniumon
Alphamon
Dynasmon
Rodoknightmon/Crusadermon/LordKnightmon
Gallantmon
Examon
Unknown Royal Knight #1
Unknown Royal Knight #2

Lucemon Fallen Mode
Daemon
Leviamon
Lilithmon
Barbamon - Kaizuki
Belphemon Rage Mode
Beelzebumon  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:43 pm
Rules:
No Godmoding and stuffs. Just no.
FOLLOW THE TOS PLEASE.
In your profile submission, put the word "Atma" somewhere in the PM/post to show that you read these rules. I will not accept your profile otherwise.
Be literate. That includes spelling. If you're not so good with spelling, spellcheck is your best friend.
Do NOT post until I put your profile up. Just check the profile post, the best way is to look for your name using the "Find in this page..." option. Don't worry, I always add profiles as soon as I get them.
I'll probably have to add more later, so always keep watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:56 pm
It's been three days since Enuo was called to the Digital World. He walks with Zanny along a far-too-convenient road in the forest, not knowing where it leads. He was too busy fiddling with his Digivice 01. Zanny quietly surveyed the area, slightly disgusted with it...He didn't really like all the moss and fungus that grew there. He didn't like much anything, really. Finally, Enuo breaks the silence. "I wonder if this food transfer feature works on humans...I hope so." He said. Zanny just shook his head. The two continued walking along the path.  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Kai sat atop a large cliff that over looked a quiet forest, his right leg hung off the side of the cliff and his other one was up to his chin. "Yo, Gilgamesh, I'm bored" Kai said as he looked over his shoulder and at his partner digimon, Gilgamesh. The small digimon known as a Kotemon looked back at his tamer and waited a few seconds before responding "You're always bored..." It had only been three days since Gilgamesh had met Kai, but he already knew that he was bored unless he was doing something that could keep his mind off of how bored he was."I suppose you're right" Kai said absent mindedly as he examined his digivice for the hundreth time. "It be so much cooler if we could get into a fight or something, then you could finally show off some of those cool powers of yours" At that moment Kai's digivice beeped and on the screen appeared a small dot a few inches away from the dot that represented Kai "Whoa, I think this thing is picking up another signal!" Kai shouted excitedly before looking over the cliff and into the woods beyond. "Lets get going Gilgamesh"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:26 pm
The two continued down their path, not knowing a malicious tamer and his Digimon were plotting to attack. "Hey Zanny, wanna play hide-n-seek in those cliffs?" Enuo suggested happily. Zanny gave no physical reaction, continuing to blankly walk down the road. And then he finally spoke. "We have business to take care of, I don't think we have time for petty childish games." He said in a rather short tone. Enuo just mumbled something, the word "Killjoy" could clearly be heard in the sentence.  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Kai jumped off of the cliff with Gilgamesh on his back "This will be much faster than walking down the mountain" Kai said to Gilgamesh who held on siltently to his tamer's back. When Kai and Gilgamesh were in reach of the trees of the forest, Gilgamesh grabbed Kai's hand and took the lead as the continued to fall, then as they began to fall through the branches of the tall trees, Gilgamesh grabbed on to a branch and stopped their descent. "Nice one Gilgamesh" Kai said as the two began climbing down the tree. Kai stopped moving and Gilgamesh did the same, Kai pointed down below to a boy and a small blue dinosaur digimon. "Ready for some action?" Kai asked, but Gilgamesh just starred blankly at his tamer. "Great" Kai and Gilgamesh jumped from out of the tree and landed gracefully in front of the two below. Kai looked at the boy in front of him and said cooly "Hey, whats up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:46 pm
A happy expression came over Enuo's face. "Hiya! You're the first human I've seen since I came here!" He said. Zanny surveyed the two, looking closely for any small details. His expression was colder than usual.

((I'm going to bed for the night.))  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:59 pm
"Oh really now? Well isn't that a coincidence, since you're the first human I've seen in this world as well" Kai said as he observed the two. Gilgamesh looked on uninterestedly.

((okay))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:24 am
"Hmmm...I guess we were all called at different times, huh?" Enuo said. He was fiddling with his Digivice yet again...This time trying to gather data on Kai's Digimon. "Uh...You don't mind, do you?" He asked nervously, realizing this might be an invasion of privacy.  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:15 am
"Actually I do" Kai said curtly. "So, what have you been doing since you've been in here? Do you know why you're here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:09 am
"Sorta." Enuo said casually. "Imperialdramon told us we have to find other children and help stop some evil guy. I'm not too sure about it, but the bad guy sounds like a real buzzkill." He explained. "Though, not as much as Zanny here." He added, much to Zanny's displeasure.  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:51 pm
"Oh I don't know, maybe the 'bad guys' just have a different idea of how things should work around here" Kai said with a slight shrug. Kai was remembering was he was told when he first was brought to this world. He knew all about the Royal Knights and that they were against the ideas of the Demon Lords. "So, now you're looking for other kids eh? Well before you can continue on your little journey of yours and find those other kids, you'll have to get past an obstacle"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:29 pm
"An Obstacle?" Enuo questioned, almost ignored the different idea statement. "...I have a bad feeling about this." Zanny finally commented. "Stay on guard."  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:12 pm
"Kotemon...I'm bored, entertain me" Kai said abruptly with a snap of his fingers. Kotemon rolled his eyes "Yes master". Kotemon pulled out his shinai and pointed it at Veemon. "Prepare yourself" Kotemon said before running at Veemon with his sword raised for attack.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games