Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!
the best way to get fit will playing an indoor game Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutoman14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:42 pm
User Image

this is the best game that can get anyone in shape in no time i should know i use it all the time. this is an exercise equpment made for kids and adults made to make anyone get in shape or your money back. and also it's cheap because it's made for the wii. so "why not" try it there is nothing you can lose other that 30 bucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:31 am
That and DDR. :3 After reading the article about the one girl who lost 95lbs using DDR as her exercise, I caved in and bought it and what else can I say? It works wonderfully. :´D  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

DARK LORD49

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:35 pm
how should we know jk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:46 pm
Excuse my stupidity, but what is a DDR?  

RosieRedHair

Anti Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:29 am
It's a game and I just run on the treadmill everyday every 3 hours when im on the cpu and eat normaly and not giving myself a new snack very 10 mins like some people do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:57 pm
DDR is beast! it works like *snap*!you burn calories every song you dance to!  

bucksfan13bond

Blackhearts-ect

Magical Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 pm
I wish I could afford the Wii to get the Wii fit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:47 pm
RosieRedHair
Excuse my stupidity, but what is a DDR?
Dance Dance Revolution.

And personally, DDR is a a good way to lose some weight and all, but it doesn't put you in actual shape. It does,however, give you much faster moving feet, which is great for soccer players, like myself. domokun  

Chrno1

900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Firestormuk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 pm
dunno about wii fit but nah it will never touch DDR dance dance revolution when you start playing lvl 9 and 10 songs then you really burn some calories  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:50 pm
Firestormuk
dunno about wii fit but nah it will never touch DDR dance dance revolution when you start playing lvl 9 and 10 songs then you really burn some calories

yup  

Speedira

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:22 am
I have WiiFit. It's only useful if you actually remember to use it. I've probably gone two weeks withouth touching it now. Thats partly because its connected to the main TV which my parents are usually watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:31 am
I finally gotten one,boy am I sore from using it x.x  

Speedira

kopakanui

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:21 pm
Well using Wii fit is a great way to get off your butt and just get movin. So it is definetly a useful way of getting the exsercise you need which is at least 30 minutes a day and to eat more heathier which is a way to lead to a more healthier lifestyle.

Cheers

Kopakanui

P.S. also another way I find is a fun way to just do a bit of excersicing is to listen to music that has a a good beat like Billy Talent or Metallica and just shadow boxing to the music and also I find it is a good way to blow off a lot of steam when you are pissed about something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 pm
A friend of my girlfriends lost weight playing DDR. She said it was a good motivator, and she eventually bought a medicine ball. She's lots a noticeable amount of weight now.  

Enfynity

MissChicxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:01 am
The wii fit is cool i ave 1 nd it totalli works my dad uses it more than i do  
"SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items