Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hilarious things that people say to you- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have anything funny to add?
  Yeah-
  No-
  Just here for teh Goldz? Yesh Pleez!
View Results

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:22 am
I was talking on YIM Chat, like I tend to do from time to time, when a pal of mine remarks to me, "Hey, now that you're like...free from that wench you were with, you should advert for a fangirl." I was all like....>.> But everyone thought it was hilarious. So, I guess the topic, other than you all laughing at me and voting in the poll, is has there been any hilarious things happening or being said to you? Online or not. Discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:14 am
xD ok.....so i already had a gf named Madiline Fatovic...then my ex-gf (in school) named Annamarie Mattarazo wanted me back...so they got in an arguement...i was laughing alot.....then i end it saying "anna....im with her....dont fight.." i was saying that why trying to hold in my laughter....and thats it =/  

-iSnug-

austin9993

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:42 am
Well, me and my brother were bored and started playing Pac-Man. I got through the first two levels and then finally died. He died on the first with about 10 pellets left. I got to the third level and died. He died on the first level again with only one pellet left. I got to the fifth level and died again. My brother finally gets the last pellet and goes, "Oh yeah." When I look at him, he's got the funniest looking face like he just accomplished something HUGE. And I thought about what he just did and starting cracking up for about 10 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:34 am
my friend, who is blind, and I were crossing a busy road. It was tricky to navigate because of all the people coming towards us as well as pushing us forwards, and my friend knocked a woman close to the other side of the road. The woman yells out "use your eyes, girl!". We kinda looked at each other, looked at the guide dog, and didnt know whether to laugh or kick her a** ^_^''  

Iconised Ghost

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Well, my next laugh is my pal, knowing how hard I have taken my split with my wife, told me I should apply for a mail order bride. I was like >.> at the time, but when I got outside, I laughed so hard....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:17 pm
a, not so brilliant moment...

after being out drinking a few beers you turn to your guy friend and exclaim "dude i need some meat in me" lol xd  

Razenof

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:49 pm
"Do I get a free belt buckle with these cowboy boots??"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Ok, so a year ago I highlighted my hair blonde. My friend Ryo, is like, "OMG Midori! You dyed your hair blonde!" I tell him I highlighted it, not just dyed. xd

Then, just the other day, we are sitting in class, and he turns to me and says, "Midori, did you dye your hair blonde?" I just start laughing, and say, "Hmmmm...let's think back to last year. Anything similar to this come to mind?"
Ryo: Uh, no.
Midori: Idiot, you were the first one to notice I highlighted it last year.
Ryo: Really? I guess it just looks extra shiny today.
Midori: Oh god...

I thought that was kinda funny. Then my other friend almost fell out of her chair laughing.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:22 pm
LOL! That was a "Here's Your Sign" Moment. or, "Here, Hold My sign, so I don't lose it!" XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Well this one time in real life we were discussing about movies and when we got stuck on what other movies this certain director had, one of my friends shouted and pointed at a laptop...

"TO THE INTERNET!! *and did a batman scene change music impression where the batman symbol zooms to the front of the screen and back. Yeah that music*"

It was certainly random and hilarious. Sorry for the poor recollection. XD  

Hanku Royiaki

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:40 pm
LOL! Random ish goood. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:11 pm
Heh, we were at p.e. earlier today actually, and my friend pulled out his phone and started to play ringtones. He has one of those recorder phones, and started playing Micheal Jackson Songs. Me and my friend Cassie were laughing at them, and then she said "OO!! Do you have thriller?!" He said "yeah" and started to play it. We laughed and Then Cassie randomly started doing the dance to it, while all these(pardon me) black kids were staring at her like o.O, and she was getting glared at...soooo i decided to dance with her!!! This seems like one of those moments you just kinda had to be there for.  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Le_Meep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:12 pm
i was in harvard sq with my friends and my friend tiny made up this song in the teenage muant ninja turtles tone and it may offend some people but to me its funneh

Teenage mutaunt ninja babies teenage muntant ninja babies Dady didnt love you

OR

teenage mutant nenja fetus teenage mutant ninja fetus mommy had a hanger  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:54 pm
@Le Meep: Ummmm....kay.

@Punkfox: LOL! yeah, those moments can be some of the funniest moments in life. Reminds me of the time I and a bunkmate put a sign up on the door and knocked. The sign was strategically placed like a speech balloon. In it said "I eat c**k!" Well, someone came out and responded to our knocking and never seen the sign. Me and the friend were rolling! freakin hilarious.  

Haha6977

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:30 pm
I just now heard this on youtube courtesy of the comic genius Mitch Hedberg...

"I have a belt to hold my pants up, but I have loops on my pants to hold my belt. Which one is the real hero?"

I cracked up!! XD XD XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces