Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
BESTEST moment of Ur LiFe ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wHATS UR FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL?
  MATH
  SCIENCE
  LANGUAGE
  LUNCH...LOL
View Results

josskitty28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:51 pm
IT COULD BE AN EMBARRISING MOMENT sweatdrop .....OR JUST ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO U AND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:52 pm
The best moment of my life was when I realized you could turn off capslock.  

Pirate-Wolfe

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:53 pm
Pirate-Wolfe

Word.
Or when someone's on your ignore list, you never see another post by them again =)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:05 pm
this isnt a spam topic is it? Apart from its presentation, it should be fine i thought

The best moment in my life so far was finding out that I got into the Health Psych postgrad programme for 2008 ^________^ they only take 12 people a year. That and getting my black belt  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Pirate-Wolfe

Cruise control is hard to turn off in older cars.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:28 pm
my bestest moment was when angel and i got married in a little town's courthouse in kansas on sept 5th, 2001.

then angel ruined it by running off with the marriage certificate to pose for pictures with HIS FRIENDS. sweatdrop

stare @angel

my OTHER bestest moment is totally when he came home from iraq. i had pink hair, and he'd FINALLY grown taller than me. 3nodding i was chasing my friend down cause she'd seen her husband and took off and left me with her diaper bag, and angel snuck up behind me and tickled me. xd it was romantic in a retarded kinda way.

tee hee hee...actually, my BESTEST-BESTEST moment probably happened about 15 minutes after we got home from that...

rofl rofl rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

Haha6977

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:24 pm
ah, The best moment of my life was when my last wife and I got married....on Nov. 21, 2005. She was wearing a black strapless dress and still had her really long dark hair, and did her makeup...but she absolutely glowed...and I look back on that and remember falling in love with her all over again. heart
Sadly, my worst moment so far is when she wrote me a letter telling me that she was divorcing me, and I didn't get to see it until October. >.< sad crying sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:10 pm
That last post made me sad.. TT^TT

One of the more awesome moments of my life.. Singing my heart out to my favorite Dir en grey song while KyoKyo and I stared at eachother.
heart heart heart

I'm such a band nerd xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

ambrosia18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:40 am
honestly? seeing the guy i'm in love with for the first time in 2 years. it made my heart clench and i felt hot and cold and shy all at once.

and then he came up to me, hugged me tight. and it felt... like the most perfect thing to ever happen to me. jet lag and all. i adore him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:59 am
hrmmm....

the bestest thing that happened to me was me getting to see my god son david for the first time.... and meeting my best friend brittney when i was a baby!!!!!<3333 i love her!!! heart heart heart

most embarrassing thing that has happened to me was when i was flirting with this guy and i tripped over air and fell into a parked car. xd

the worst thing that happened to me was my daddy died sad then following that.... my ex`s whee  

xXxSandraxXx

Haha6977

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:12 am
chianachan
That last post made me sad.. TT^TT

sorry bout that....v.v I can't say I was perfect, but....well I'm over it. I get strangely embarrassed when I actually receive compliments from girls. I have no idea why, but I don't really see myself as all that attractive at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:01 pm
Being with my lovely ^^ He makes me so happy 3nodding  

HACK-Jane

josskitty28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:58 pm
wow...some stories are shoking, sad, funny,and happy
ohh and this not a scam post who ever said that...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:04 pm
I know.......it brought some painful memories, but memories that needed to be let out.  

Haha6977

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:36 am
josskitty28
wow...some stories are shoking, sad, funny,and happy
ohh and this not a scam post who ever said that...lol

That is the first post in this thread that said "Scam" ...

On-topic: The best moment of my life was prolly when I learned that me and my friends are geeks and we're socially accepted.
Even though I don't give a crap about social acceptance. But it does mean that Geek =/= Derogetory phrase anymore! 8D
(Sorry about any misspelling, lazinesss or poor grammar. It's EARLY and I have a freakin trip today.)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff