Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:13 pm
An off-shoot of a plot that formed in the Role Play What You're Wearing thread.

News:
I miraculously managed to fit all of the transfered RP into one post.
A vague summary for anyone who won't read the whole thread is up and in progress.
I officially named the RP What do you think??

~Setting~

The walled town of Athlaena in some obscure corner of North American in a world parallel to our own in which the existing magic and mythical creatures are a closely guarded secret.

~Brief Summary~

A virus made man hounded by military soldiers and an elf are thrown together by their white coats and mysterious pets. A man with powers from the sea has found that his little companion is more than he seemed. And a fae and her fairy companion who somehow knows the others has turned up unexpectedly.
In the mean time a fanatical group of dark clerics called the Shadow Legion are bent on finding "The Ice Wielders". And the unsuspecting town of Athlaena is being turned upside down by war.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:18 pm
~Characters~

User Image Elcia as herself: A 109 year old half elf and a sorceress, she has a pet dragon named Azkadellia. Her father is human, her mother an elf, and she was born on the Island of Tyds in the northern sea.

User Image Viral C as Viral: A military created computer virus with the intelligence of a human meant for warfare that mutated with live viruses to build himself a human body. Has been chased the military ever since his escape. His shape changing owl/dragon is named Draden.

User Image
Kusaragi as Cthugarai: What he is remains a mystery, for the demigod Cthulhu told him to reclaim his heritage. But he is a formidable warrior using freezing water to stop his opponents. His unusual companion is named Blot.

User Image
Kerrigan: A fae who wears the skull of a dragon she vanquished on her head; her fairy companion is named Ithna {diseased} .

User Image
Poison_Death as Kagura: Kargura was a mysterious girl, with a unknown past. Her parents abandoned her at the age of 3 and she have been shipped of to an orphanage. Teased and beaten by the other kids there, she yielded a thirst for revenge. When she was seven, she ran away from the orphanage and tracked down the kids that she had built up a hatred for all these year, and murdered them. She found her way along, and at the age of ten, made her way into the black market. There she discover her powers of teleportation and stole a mystical scythe from a gang of illegal drug dealers who had just gotten their hands on it. Now at the age of 13, living in a hell-haven of a city beaten down by war, she has found herself. She can teleport and her scythe lets her change into a dragon, a fox, a hawk, and a wolf.

User Image
Lobo-chan as Lobo : A young genetically engineered(altered?) experiment, Lobo is a combination of human and several animals. She takes a stuffed dog named El Antonio with her everywhere, and has a strange habit of talking to it. She may be just a tad bit crazy after all, but...
She's overall tougher than a normal human and heals quicker, but doesn't seem to have any other powers. Well, except for an odd affinity for animals and being able to fly.

User Image/User Image
ReikuGotH as Reiku :He. . .? Er, she. . .? Well. . . Either way, Reiku's an odd one. A lone combat mage, Reiku can switch between a warrior male half and her spell-casting female half (we still have no idea which is more dominant). Reiku is not a drone to the Shadow Legion or the government, but will ally him/herself with anyone, for the right price.

User Image
La Belle Isolde as Belle :More info to come...

User Image
Bass as Llan'ui (Pronounced Lan-wee): A fire spirit sent by the Celestial Council, Llan'ui had been charged with identifying the cause of a significant drain in the energy of the stars before he was captured by Zenaku.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:30 pm
Viral C
*he stands in the middle of a parking lot alone in exception to his owl who rests on his shoulder* *he leans up against a wall and closes his eyes*

Elcia
The sorceress stood on a roof top overlooking an empty lot. It was difficult to see her face in the fur lined hood except when light reflected off of her pendant. Her silver and gold dragon shifted about at her feet. The moon light illuminated the pale colors of both dragon's hide and misteress' coat.

Viral C
*8 heavily dressed people with weapons crowded around him without him noticing from him sleeping* *The owl began to chirp loudly* *Viral woke up and looked at the owl* what is it? *he sees the people with weapons* You all followed me all the way from Alaska? *He stands up completely and draws his scythe backwards* I'm not in a killing mood right now so i'll only use the stick unless the blade is needed

Elcia
A commotion directly below them attracted the attention of the two on the roof. The dragon began to growl fiercely. Her mistress needed to lay a hand firmly on her neck to quiet her. "Hush," she whispered, "There are many against one but it may be that he can handle them" However, even as she spoke this she pulled a small charm out from some secret place in her coat and squeezed the shining object in her hand. She would be ready for anything.

Kusaragi
*Cthugarai Stirs from a deep sleep by a gentle tappin on his head*

"What is it Blot?" His voice deep and bubbly as if the sea were churning in his lungs

*The small creature points down the alleyway towards a large group of people, braced for battle*

"You're right it's not safe here, but I want to know who this is... "

*He pulls out his veil and creeps through the shadows*

Viral C
*he begins to heavily breath* *thinking "Its been awhile since i've rested and this cold weather is eating at my stamina majorly. i might not make it through this one"*

*one of the thugs pulls out a knife and lunges at Viral but Viral straves out of the way just barely* *Viral cracks the guy in the back of the head extremely hard and knocks him out*

*Another thug grabs onto Viral and holds him still as another punches Viral with brass knuckles* *Viral thinking "This is pathetic for me to fight like this! I can hardly move and now I can hardly see straight"*

*In desperation he kicks high and knocks off his captor but gets punched again* Argh! *his eyes keep bluring from his fatigue* *Viral begins to run through the group and and swings back around to get his blood pumping and then lunges at another thug and stabs him with a hidden dagger in his large sleeve*

*he then swings at another with his scythe using the blade and decapitates him* *a 4th Thug comes and Viral swats him in the sides of his face with his scythe the Viral hits the thug in the chin and knocks him out with a 4th hit square in the face* *A large thug then throws Viral into the wall and Viral then blacks out from hitting his head into the wall too hard*

thug: Perfect. I knew this was the best time to attack was when he was tired

Kusaragi
*Seeing the odds against "The-Man-In-The-Middle" As it were, Cthugarai thinks quickly on how he can help the stranger*

*pulling out his enchanted Pot, he summons forth a torrent of water dousing two of the onlookers in freezing water, literally. Upon contact the water condenses to sheets of ice securing their lower bodies to the ground*

Elcia
She shook her head the battle was going badly. There where simply too many of them. And her dragon would not keep quiet. She bent to whisper a stern command that silenced the creature in an instant then she leapt lightly to the edge of the roof. Stretching out her hand the glowing object became a shining winged staff. She spoke a word, swung the staff, and in a blinding flash of light time stood still.

Kusaragi
*Cthugarai's body felt heavy. As if some force was driving his actions.

He looks around and everything is frozen, but not by the usual layer of ice, there seemed to be distortions in his vision his muscles wouldn't listen to him*

"Is this some sort of Magic? Time? Why does it affect me?"
*Thoughts raced through his mind as his vision started to clear*

Kusaragi
The moment his vision blurred Cthugarai saw what could only be described as a heavenly streak, flowing between and around the thugs in the mob, drifting with fluid elegance.

Awestruck he stared as it floated into the distance and for a moment, frozen in time, it looked like a woman.

*The tremendous weight suddenly lifted he looses sight of the moonlight streak as it floats into the night*

*With the remaining guards tripping over themselves Cthugarai takes the chance and scoops the unconscious man up and sprints for the nearest alleyway*

One Thug manages to pursue, Cthugarai turns quickly and, concentrating, causes the thug to crumple to the ground screaming.

With the danger averted, Cthugarai walks "home" with stranger in tow Blot bouncing on his head looking for any signs of danger.

Kire Kaysan
*Watches from a nearby roof top and pleased with the results. Whips his whip and his gaint wolf jumps across the roofs to his hideout*

Kusaragi
A few hours pass and Cthugarai finally bandaged all the man's injuries. exhausted and sore he falls asleep on a little cot in the corner of his little Hole-In-The-Wall home.

Elcia
She watched, ammused, as the thugs fell over themselves. Another figure apeared and rescued the injured man. The sorceress smothered her giggles and nodded her aproval. He would be safe and sound. Her dragon, however, was not as easily satisfied. She paced across the roof growling deeply, but what ever had caught her eye had gone and her mistress was in too good a mood to take much notice.

Viral C
*Viral wakes up still a bit blurry eyed* *once he regained his eye-sight he struggled to get up.* *thinking "What happened? i must've been captured. But this place is too much of a wreck to hold me in, maybe they got desperate"* *he sees the creature on the bed.* *thinking "s**t!! they must have that thing as a guard. but I guess its sleeping so i'll just sneak out*

*Viral limps his way out of a door and into the cold streets. after clearing his way out he quickly but quietly shut the door and started walking away.* *After walking a bit away enough he began to run still limping down the streets with his scythe still in hand*

*His owl then joins him by landing on his shoulder*

Elcia
"Come on Azkadellia." the sorceress called. The dragon came rather reluctantly to her mistress. She lept onto the dragons back and they shot into the sky sailing through the frost night sky.

Viral C
*While Viral is runing he gets stopped by 6 soldiers*

Viral: So now their calvary arrives?

Sgt.: Stand down Viral and come quietly.

Viral: heh. that would've worked earlier lad but I got some good rest in the past few hours by you alls mistake and now your going to suffer for those actions.

*Viral starts running and throws his scythe out in front of him and his owl jumps onto it and it begins to glow. Viral then jumps onto it and surfs on the scythe through the group and the blade sticking out of the side of him then decapitates one of the soldiers and wounds their medic*

*He flys upward and then straight down in the middle of the group and snow bursts everywhere blinding the soldiers* *Viral lunges into the group with his dagger and slits the throat of the 3rd soldier in line. he grabs onto the medic and grabs the medics survival knife and stabs him in the heart* *Viral jumps and kicks the 4th soldier in the stomach the stabs him in the back of the head*

*A soldier with a machine gun and the Sgt. aimed at Viral* *Viral turned around and jumped to the side as soon as they sho at him and did a cart wheel but in the middle of it he grabbed a pistol laying on the ground from one of the soldiers*

*after his cart wheel he jumped to and off a wall and shot the other soldier 3 times and landed in front of the Sgt and grabs his combat shotgun then throwing it aside*

Viral: Time for your punishment *With his claws he punched his hands into the Sgt.s sternum and opens his rib cage* *Viral then grabs the beating heart of the Sgt. and rips it out and slips it under his mask and starts eating the heart dropping the body*

*Viral hears more soldiers comming and decides to run. But before running he grabs the combat shotgun an some ammo and a few clips for the pistol*

Elcia

The upper floors of an old stone mini-mansion near the center of the city was serving as the sorceress' domain. While her dragon sauntered off to her nest the sorceress lay her coat across her bed. Her staff, which had returned to its charm form now dangled from a golden sun pendant about her neck. There was a large blown glass basin on a stand in the center of the room. She swept her hand over the surface of the water. It turned a into a swirling lavender mirror. In the flowing water she could see a bloody battle taking place. She dragged her hair to one side and leaned closer. One of the fighters looked similar. Could it be the man from earlier that night? She could not be sure.

Viral C
*5 more soldiers come from around the corner and see Viral amongst the bodies of the dead soldiers and begin the shoot* *Viral shoots back and wounds a soldier hitting his arm then hides behind the wall* *he reloads his weapon and sees a telephon pole next to the soldiers and gets his scythe out*

I have an Idea. get on! *The Owl gets on the scythe and Viral throws the Scythe and owl past the telephone pole and the blade cuts through it and it begins to fall* *Viral shoots the wires its connected too and upon falling it crushes 1 soldier and shocks 2 others to death* *the scythe and Virals Owl return to him and he brings them behind cover*

Viral: 2 more to go

Elcia
She struggled with the spell but the misty lavender mirror refused to get a closer look at the man. She waved her hand again. "Fine!" She remarked haughtily to the basin of water, "I'll find out another way." And she crossed to call her dragon.

She had not taken two steps when there was a knock at the door. "Miss Elcia are you home" The land lady's whiney high pitched voice carried well over the sound of her knocking.

Elcia bit off a curse and swung both hands over the room before going to open the door with a cheerful fake smile.

She opened her mouth to politely ask the woman her business and get rid of her as quickly as possible. The sun would be up soon and her dragon would be in need of both sleep and breakfast. And she still wanted to find out about the man who had been attacked twice in one night. “Well I was wondering if you was terribly busy next week. Maybe you could join me at the woman’s sewing circle. We’d talk and have cake. I think a nice gall like you would enjoy yourself.” Elcia knew exactly where this would go. It was not the first time the nosy old witch had attempted to set her up with nephews or what not. I’m too old for them for pity’s sake. I’ll be a hundred and nine next year and a child by my elven heritage’s standards. Not that anyone would have believed her. Her illusion spell was flawless. The entire apartment looked like that of any young woman with money to spare. Even her dragon appeared to be a fine white Persian cat. She gave some sort of excuse to not go and gently shoved the woman out the door again, she could not shake the feeling that she had to hurry. Anything could happen to the man she had seen in the mirror.

Viral C
*Viral shot one of the soldiers in the side of his stomach and the soldier fell but crawled his way into a clearing and started shooting again*

Viral: They are persistant

*2 more soldiers come around the corner and began firing at Viral along with the other 2 that were already there*
*A soldier throws a grenade and it land in the middle of the dead bodies from the first fight*

*Viral jumps away and the grenade explodes and the shrapnel burns through the coat but hits Viral in the left arm*

Viral: ARGH!! *he gets up and sees the coat repairing itself from the damage but blood dripped from the sleeve* * he got back up and walks to the end of the building and peeks around shooting at the soldiers again*

Elcia
Elcia leaned against the closed door for only a moment before flying to her dragon’s room. But it was too late Azkadellia was asleep and would not be pleased to be woken. She turned in a huff, snatched her coat on the way and hurried off to her balcony. The staff charm glowed but it was the magic of her sun pendant that she would be using. Fiery white wings appeared on her arms and she took off in search of a battle.

Viral C
*Viral shoots one of the fallen wires and it jumps up and shocks the soldier crawling on the ground to death*

Viral: Eat it! ^^ *He said with delight as his excitement grew from all the fighting* *He sees Elc flying up above then looks at the soldiers as they aim at her*

Viral: ******** no! *shoots one of the soldiers and kills him while the other two aim back at Viral and start shooting again*

Viral: back to 2 more to go

Kusaragi
Cthugarai's dreams were invaded by scenes of carnage, and plots in motion. The image of the Demi-God Cthulhu spoke to him in an ancient language,

<You have FAILED! The one chance you have slipped through your tentacles CHILD! AWAKE! And reclaim your heritage!>

He Awakes panting in the small room not being able to focus, the images floating through his waking mind. He looks around and sees Blot bouncing excitedly on the cot... that is vacant of it's patient.

"FRELL! Where did he go in that condition?"

Discarding his cloak and grabbing his spear he darts out of his room and down the alleyways in search of any sign of his charge.

sprinting through the back streets and corridors of the city Cthugarai comes across a courtyard with a half-dozen soldiers all killed by a skilled blade, the smell of blood and sweat thick in the air. Placing his hand on the severed head of one unfortunate soul, visions flow into his mind and he sees the battle that took place.

Concentrating again he alters his physical form somewhat retracting the mass of his fins condensing the muscles near his ankles for increased speed, he knew that he'd need it to catch up with the man, now massacring the soldiers of the city.

Elcia
Elcia saw the fighters almost as soon as they saw her. She had to dodge a few of the bullets being aimed at her. She found a spot, out of firing range to land and tiptoed toward the gruesome scene.

Viral C
*Viral continued to get shot at in short bursts by the soldiers machine guns* *the soldiers stopped to reload and Viral took the pausing chance to fire back with his pistol. Viral shot one soldier in the thigh and both of them ducked down in cover* *Viral reloaded his pistol and waited for them to pop back out*

Elcia
Just ahead of her the lone gunman was holding his own against what was left of the group of soldiers. He was waiting for the unlucky guy who poked his head out to far from cover. He was the same man from earlier that night, she was sure of it.

Viral C
*Viral shot at the soldiers but hit the down telephone pole* *then a soldier came out with a pistol and shot Viral just below the collar bone on his left side.*

Viral: *goes back behind the wall* DAMMIT!!!!

Elcia
He'd been shot and this time badly. He'd be dead if something was not done. A dozen thoughts sped through Elcia's head, but she had already pulled out her staff. In a flash she raced through the area from soldier to soldier. They attempted to shoot at the flashing form. But in concentrating on the moving figure they forgot to pay attention to their surroundings and several shot at each other.

Viral C
*Viral leaned over and looked and saw a quick flashing light moving extremely fast and suddenly saw the soldiers drop dead.*

Viral: What the crap?

Elcia
The last of the soldiers where left unconscious by the blow of the silvery staff.
She laughed at the shocked look frozen on the face of the last man. She had come to a sudden halt right in front of him and it was the work of that single moment of surprise that she had raped him smartly over the top of the head. Then turning sharply on her heels she trotted over to the wounded man. "How badly are you injured?"

Viral C
* he quickly assumed she meant no harm and put his gun in his pocket* I've encountered worse *struggled to move his left arm because he was losing feeling in it* *He examines her and sees that she is wearing the same robe as him* *Virals owl started chirping happily seeing her*

Thanks for helping us but....who are you?
Elcia
"My name is Elcia. I am a sorceress" She smiled, but she could tell by the way his arm hung at his side that he was not as well off as he’d like her to believe. Her staff shrank in her hand until it was about as long as a pen. “Let me see your shoulder.” It was more command than a question and she did not wait for an answer. She held the staff a hairs width from the wound. The tiny sphere at its tip glowed brightly as the spell took effect.

Viral C
*quickly before the spell could take effect on his wounds he mustered up some strength and virus cells slithered underneath his skin and the shraonel and bullets fell out of his sleeve and onto the pavement*

Elcia
Elcia jumped at the sudden change, but she grinned wryly. So he had some tricks up his sleeve.

Viral C
*sees her grin* is there something amidst?

Elcia
She shrugged her shoulders. "Here I am thinking I can be very helpful. And it turns out that you can really take care of yourself." Her ears twitched like a cats at a faint sound. "I wound suggest we both get out of here. I didn't actually kill all of them and they are sure to be in a bad mood after the headaches I gave em."
Viral C
Do you know a place we can get to?

Elcia
She looked him over and wondered how well her illusion spell would work on him. As long as the landlady kept busy prying into her other tenant's lives she would not have to come up with an explanation.

"Sure that is if your owl doesn't mind looking like a parakeet." Her staff widened itself and seemed to hang in the air of its own accord. She hoped onto it sitting side sade near the feathered end. "Hop on."

Viral C
Alrighty *gets on the staff with her* *Thinking: "Is winter ALWAYS this weird or am I just lucky this year?"*

Kusaragi
Rounding the corner Cthugarai sees what can only be described as a battle zone.
Scanning the field quickly most soldiers were unconscious and on the opposite end of the field two people wearing the same cloak. And for a moment He was frozen, not sure what to do... The same woman, who froze time sitting on a floating staff.
Cthugarai Snaps out of his haze just in time to see the man he was following hop onto the staff.

"This sorceress must be very powerfull... If those two have become allies I need not worry any longer about his safety." Cthugarai though to himself as he turned to home.

Elcia
As soon as he was on the staff it rose through the chilly night air. They went high above the roofs of the city where they could see the dawn creeping across the eastern horizon. Once they were as high as Elcia dared go, they sped across the city to her home. They landed on the rooftop terrace, which Elcia had turned into a lush garden. “Here we are … uhm I never did ask who you where.”
Viral C
My name is Viral. Nice to meet you *Brings out his hand*

Elcia
"A plearsure to meat you." She said chearfully, shaking his hand. "Come on in." She said leading the way through her studio and down the stairs into her appartment. "If your hungry I can probably whip something up. There is alway a kettle on ready to make tea." She knew she was being chatty but she tended to do that this late at night or this early in the morning.

Viral C
i just need a place to hide from those crazy soldiers to be honest
Elcia
Elcia nodded her understanding. "Don't worry about that. This is the safest place I know. There are protection and masking spells cast right into the walls. Short of a natural disaster ripping the building apart we are safe from physical attack and all but the most insanely powerful sorcerers.”She grinned, “And as for finding us one would have to be terribly clever.”
Viral C
I'm artificial so magic is an entirely new concept to me. *His owl becomes excited seeing the dragon.* I'm sorry I have no idea what hes doing

Elcia
Elcia nodded, "Both my parents used it so I hardly know what its like to not have magic." Azkadellia had woken up and come to investigate the goings on. She too seemed excited by the owl. The two made noises to each other in a friendly manner. Elcia laughed, "If I didn't know better I'd say they're old friends with a lot to catch up on. But I can't actually understand what they're saying." She trailed off with confusion in her voice.

Viral C
*The owl turns into a dragon just like Azkadellia*

Viral: What the crap? i didn't know he could do that! *looks at her similar robe than the dragons* Alright! Whats going on here?

Elcia
The look of shock on Elcia's face faded faster than Viral's. She was used to seeing things change shape "Wait Azkadellia can you do that?!" her excitment barely contained. The dragon exchanged glances with the former owl now identical to the elf's. "Well actually I can turn into various things." She said and this time both were equally shocked.

Elcia
Elcia and Viral stood in her living room with looks of surprise on their faces. "Please do not be alarmed." Azkadellia, Elcia's dragon pleaded. Viral's owl now dragon figited uneasily beside her. "I will explain if you will listen." she told them.

Viral C
Agreed *Viral said with a sigh*

Elcia
Azkadellia nodded her head. "Elcia do you remember where you got that coat?" Elcia blinked, "Uhm yeah a traveling merchant had it on sale. He said it was very special. I just liked it." She glanced at the identical coat Viral was wearing. "Its the coats isn't it?" Azkadelia nodded, "Viral, where did you get your?"

Viral C
The Owl gave it to me when I saved him in Alaska after a gun fight

Elcia
The Owl nodded when Azkadellia looked at him. "We where sent to look for people worthy of wearing the coats of the Ice Flower."

Viral C
the Ice Flower? Some magic deal? *Viral said in interest*

Elcia
Elcia racked her brain for Ice Flowers. She had heard of the secret Black Rose Society but Ice Flower did not register. "So then you think we are worthy?" She could not help feeling like bad news was on the way.

Viral C
Wait! *He points to the two ice crystals floating around him* these things came after I put on this coat and got in to a fight with some mercenary girl with a 50. calibur rifle and when she shot at me these ice things froze the bullet in place. Do these things have anything to do with this?

Elcia
Both dragons nodded but before they could answer Elcia cut in. "I haven't had anything like that happen to me!" Azkadellia made a cough like noise. "The coats work different for each and depend upon what sort of strengths and weaknesses you already poses."

Viral C
So? Do we have to go through some kind of test or something?

Elcia
The two dragons looked at eachother and Elcia knew this would be the bad news.

Viral C
*he waits patiently for the answer*

Elcia
"The are a series of tests for you to pass before you can be considered trully worthy. However..." Azkadellia hesitated. "In order to keep us from interfeering with the outcome we where not told what the tests would consist of. You must identify the tests and pass them without the advantage of expecting the next step." Elcia sighed.

Viral C
*Thinking "s**t! this is maagic oriented. I'm as good as dead with magic"* *He looks at Elcia* So where should we start?

Elcia
Elcia paced back and forth. "Well these tests could be anything right? Some might not even have anything really to do with magic. It is even possible that those guys who attacked in the street where involved. I'll see if I can use a spell to find anything unusual, if not we'll have to play it by ear." She went down the hall to her room to flip through her magic books.

Viral C
Alright *He started to follow her in hopes to find a way he could help.*

Elcia
It was soon aparent that he did not need to help search. Various magic books flipped through themselves as they levitated in the air.

Viral C
*Viral waited patiently as she searched*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:25 pm
User Image

Over the proceeding hours more and more solders combing the streets, searching for something, taking people out of homes and ransacking. Interrogating civilians, asking about a pair of people wearing coats.

The whole scene made Cthugarai 's stomach churn.

Using his connections with various merchants, Cthugarai finds rumors of a Shadow Legion; a fanatical group of dark clerics, bent on finding "The Ice Wielders".

The power of the Shadow Legion has spread from town to town, and kingdom to kingdom. scouring the world for the chosen ones.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:14 pm
*He looks out the window and sees the soldiers* Hmmm. They're still after me. *He sits down* All this time and it never changes, I must have some terrific use if they want to return me to the test tubes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:57 pm
Elcia looked up from a book she was slightly nevous with the amount of commotion in the streets. However it was not quite enough to really faze her. Instead she dove back into her books with even more entusiasim. Within a short time she had found a spell that would locate unusual occurances.

"It will pick up magic, unusual natural accurances and any other very powerful disterbances." She said as she cast the spell into a ring that would glow when the time came. "But its going to be tricky to move about with all those soldiers running about."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:46 pm
Elcia
Elcia looked up from a book she was slightly nevous with the amount of commotion in the streets. However it was not quite enough to really faze her. Instead she dove back into her books with even more entusiasim. Within a short time she had found a spell that would locate unusual occurances.

"It will pick up magic, unusual natural accurances and any other very powerful disterbances." She said as she cast the spell into a ring that would glow when the time came. "But we it going to be tricky to move about with all those soldiers running about."
Sounds fun enough. so where do we start?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:34 pm
"Well for one thing we walk. We'll be too easy to spot flying in broad daylight. As for where we go I'm not sure yet." She looked at her ring "As of right now the only thing I'm picking up is my own magic. But if we stay here they're sure to come to search the house. Like I said they would have to be very clever to see through the layers of illusion spells, but without knowing what we're dealing with that could prove to be a dangerous gamble." She grabbed her coat. "I would prefer to be a moving target."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Elcia
"Well for one thing we walk. We'll be too easy to spot flying in broad daylight. As for where we go I'm not sure yet." She looked at her ring "As of right now the only thing I'm picking up is my own magic. But if we stay here they're sure to come to search the house. Like I said they would have to be very clever to see through the layers of illusion spells, but without knowing what we're dealing with that could prove to be a dangerous gamble." She grabbed her coat. "I would prefer to be a moving target."
Alright. I'll follow you. You know your way around this place ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:37 pm
WIth a few more hours of searching the city, Cthugarai found an incredibly old and shabby looking book with vague details of the "Ice wielders", and how they can be identified.

Being fully committed against the soldiers, who now outnumbered the people of the city two to one, Cthugarai knew that he had to keep the book safe from harm and out of their hands. It was likely the only thing that could lead anyone, Good or Evil, to find the Ice Wielders and take the power from them.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:05 pm
Returning quickly home, Cthugarai, finds half of his wears eaten and a rather plumper Blot, greeting him at the frond "door"

"What the FRELL?!" Shouts Cthugarai, shocked. "Just what the heck ARE you? and why did... never-mind... It's fine...."

Cthugarai takes a few steading breaths, and a thought comes to him.

"Blot can you fight?"

The not so little companion gives a subtle nod

"Great, I need you to stay here, and you can have whatever you want", Cthugarai holds up a storage jar full of food up for emphasis, "as long as you keep this book safe, from ANYONE who tries to take it."

Blot stands up and paces excitedly, A smile played across it's face.

"Good boy." Cthugarai pats the bear creature on the head as he hides the book in one of the many secret compartments in the walls and floor of his home.

"Now I just need to get ready if a fight breaks out in the town, which seems likely with all the tension in the air." He says as he grabs his spear from the wall rack, and heads towards his training ground, a short distance from his home and just outside the city.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:33 pm
She nodded and led the way out a secret back exit. With one last illusion spell they moved out into the busy street. To passers by they looked like a couple people taking their dogs for a walk. Elcia kept her fingers crossed that they would not get noticed till at least the outskirts of the city. Once outside the city it would be easy to both fight or run which ever came first.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Elcia
She nodded and led the way out a secret back exit. With one last illusion spell they moved out into the busy street. To passers by they looked like a couple people taking their dogs for a walk. Elcia kept her fingers crossed that they would not get noticed till at least the outskirts of the city. Once outside the city it would be easy to both fight or run which ever came first.
*He goes along with the trick with an unworried look on his face* Their soldiers from the U.S. military they dont know magic ^^ *He whispered to her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 pm
Elcia grinned impishly at the comment. She loved the affect her illusions had on people who did not think magic existed. At a corner they paused as she put her elf ears to work. She thought she heard running but with so many distracting noises it was hard to tell. She bit her lip for a minute then decided to chance it. She nodded and they went around the corner...  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:48 pm
(( Garhh... I was 99.9% finished with my post and the half wit of a computer spazed and died!!! But I got it up there ^_^))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff