Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Favorite Games Console or Otherwise- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got Gold?
  Yesh!
  I'm a Poll Whore baby...so why dontcha kill meh! XD
View Results

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 pm
Hey...this may be spam...I hope not, but I'm bored and I figured I would bring up a topic near and dear to my heart. I'm a hardcore gamer, so I figured I would ask what y'all's favorite games were, if any of you all play any. So, to start off, mine at the moment is World Of Warcraft. lol. I am so hooked on that dang game. I also love The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of The year edition, with it's expansions Tribunal and Bloodmoon. I love that game, made it into an art form on the X-Box...then bought it for the PC in happier times and proceeded to mod the hell out of it and have all kinds of coolness.

Sooo....Topics can include....Favorite Games for any console or consoles, Gaming stories, and general fun with games, heck it could even be a Gaia Game!

oh and World of Warcraft FTW! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:33 pm
My love for tomb raider has recently been rekindled ^_^ at the mo i love my PS2, not really too keen to get a PS3 but i suppose i'll have to eventually dammit

I dont think this is spam, but it prob should go in the gaming subforum  

Iconised Ghost

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:37 pm
O.O Oh...how do I move it? Or if I cannot, could it be moved, please? I dun want to be violating any rules. and xd tomb raider became super awesome when they remade it somewhat. It's nice. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 pm
You need to get a mod to move it 3nodding

Im playing the old Tomb Raider: Last Revelation, its awesome mrgreen but the latest one, where they remade tombraider 1, looks really good.  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:54 pm
I'm a lvl 15 Night Elf Druid XD...I just started playing this month. My bf is a lvl 22 Undead Warlock. -.- We share an account and he's a hog!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:54 pm
Tomb Raider rocks. I do have it for emulator. xd I was just telling my other pal the other day about his TR II game for the pc, he let me borrow it. lol

@Aprilness : LOL I have a lvl 70 NE Druid on the Ani-WoW Berzerk private server, and a lvl 70 NE Hunter on the same server. I proudly lead the Omega Flight Hit Squad guild there. ^__^ Poor aprilness....I wish you could play more. It is sooo much fun!  

Haha6977

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:00 am
lol i would love to get my hands on TR I, II, and III but trying to get them to work on Vista would be a bit of a nightmare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:09 am
Oh god yes. *twitch* Vista....I have heard nothing but bad things about it from everyone that I have talked to that owns it. xd I love emulators....I have NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Turbographix 16, GBA, Playstation and Arcade emulators. Sooo many games that I have gotten to beat thanks to emulators. Like Final Fantasy VIII. After four times of getting oh so painfully close to defeating it, I would have to give it back. So when I got it for my PSX emulator, I beat it four times in a row. lol  

Haha6977

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:17 am
Vista is no better or worse than XP if you ask me. U just gotta treat it gently xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:30 am
ahhh....I see. I think I'll stick with XP for now. At least I know my way around it. course, I'm sure I'll be dealing with Vista before too long, considering I want to learn how to fix computers. ^__^  

Haha6977

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:47 am
Vista isn't too hard to use, just have to poke the code a few times to get some programs running... sweatdrop

But I love how the system looks, nice visuals in my eyes. Now onto topic... I'm playing pokemon again biggrin Currently Sapphire and Leaf Green. Also playing Battlefront on the xbox (I will beat everything damn it!) and finished Republic Commando 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

GuildWars ;3 The World of Warcraft rival. xD
Pokemon Diamond o; And I'm getting my hands on Folklore.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:43 am
i love GBA and 360.

GBA: all megaman and pokemon
360: pretty much every shooter  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:18 am
Best Gameing Console: Win XP
Best Game: Half Life (All Games)

Well I think Vista sucks and this is why:
1. It´s slow, very slow.
2. It´s not ready yet.
3. Windows Vista violates your integrity.

I´m not going to switch to Vista, when my XP is old as hell I´ll go Open source.  

Thanatos Phoenix

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:00 am
LOL Yeah, a couple of acquaintances have vista, and they wish they could get XP back now. xd As for Pokemon, I've beaten just about all of them, save the DS ones....Damn not having a working DS emulator! But, I also love the Smackdown vs. Raw series. I own at those. 3nodding Megaman frustrates me XD and Half Life...I can dig it. My bud in WV played the hell out of it, but sold the game before I could get anywhere in it. >.<  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff