Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
MERRY X-MAS TO ALL MY GAIA FRIENDS (and people I don't know) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry X-mas!
  Popcorn!
  Zombified elvez!
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:41 am
Well, I know this should probably go in the artz section, but no one seems to look there and this is x-mas related, so nyah! razz
I'm alone and bored, so I suddenly remembered this. Therefore, I just wanted to share my x-mas pic with everyone here and wish them a Merry x-mas ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:44 am
ZOMG! I holiday bunny! *chases bunny*

Merry Christmas to you too! I luff the picture. Great drawing skills. I wish I could draw like that. emo  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:47 am
Midori Hayashi
ZOMG! I holiday bunny! *chases bunny*

Merry Christmas to you too! I luff the picture. Great drawing skills. I wish I could draw like that. emo
Aw. Thank you. ^^ I actually drew this randomly and I've drawn a lot better, but I still like it so it's on DA now. This is probably the last time you'll see me draw a bunny. >>
As for teh art skillz, keep practicing and someday you'll be great. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:50 am
Oh! What's you DA? Mine is...

Midori-Hayashi

Who ever would have guessed. rolleyes  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:54 am
Midori Hayashi
Oh! What's you DA? Mine is...

Midori-Hayashi

Who ever would have guessed. rolleyes
lol I totally wouldn't have. >>
Mine's Yukazshadow Feel free to look around. ^^ Hope you like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:56 am
Yeah, I will. *goes to look*

I just got my Secret Santa stuff. Yay! *goes to try on new things*  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:57 am
Midori Hayashi
Yeah, I will. *goes to look*

I just got my Secret Santa stuff. Yay! *goes to try on new things*

lol congratz XD hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:01 am
I got the Fairy Cloth, a Feather Mask, and an OMG Box. My other firend gave me some gifts too. I am a happy girl. mrgreen

What did you get for Christmas, in real life, or online?  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:05 am
Midori Hayashi
I got the Fairy Cloth, a Feather Mask, and an OMG Box. My other firend gave me some gifts too. I am a happy girl. mrgreen

What did you get for Christmas, in real life, or online?
Awesomez. ^^

Well, I haven't gotten anything online. And I have to wait for most of my gifts because I chose to stay behind this year when my new family went visiting. I couldn't take seeing my real mom this year. ^^; But so far I (FINALLY) got an mp3 player, fuzzy x-mas popcorn socks, and a framed yaoi picture my friend drew for me. ^^ I'm fairly satisfied so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:08 am
Ooooooooohhhh....Sounds fun. blaugh Nice DA pictures. I saw your page, and then my compy froze up on DA, so I can't do anything else on it. I had just gotten a message too...

It wasn't from you, was it?  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:15 am
Midori Hayashi
Ooooooooohhhh....Sounds fun. blaugh Nice DA pictures. I saw your page, and then my compy froze up on DA, so I can't do anything else on it. I had just gotten a message too...

It wasn't from you, was it?
Ah, that was probably to tell you that I "watched" you. And yeah, DA is being finicky today. I think I'm quittin it til tomorrow. x.x; Glad you like what you saw though. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:19 am
I'll probaly log off too.

I guess I can just chill with my music, Gaia, and my art program. That's what I call a nice day.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:21 am
Midori Hayashi
I'll probaly log off too.

I guess I can just chill with my music, Gaia, and my art program. That's what I call a nice day.
lol I'm gonna be doing homework, listening to music, eating tuna cakes, and watching tv all day. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:33 am
Tuna Cakes? Never heard of them, or had them. Guess I can't judge though... xD

My parents just gave me a Balloon Animal kit. Bad idea. Balloons popping everywhere. whee  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:17 am
Midori Hayashi
Tuna Cakes? Never heard of them, or had them. Guess I can't judge though... xD

My parents just gave me a Balloon Animal kit. Bad idea. Balloons popping everywhere. whee
lmao XD just don't hurt yourself
and tuna cakes is just tuna, flour, and eggs mixed together and fried in the form of a pancake. I luvs them, tho I'm not too good at making them myself x.x; this batch turned out ok tho  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff