Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Things that need to be changed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  YES!
View Results

HellzChelz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:44 pm
I think certain things in Gaia need to be changed..

More places to earn gold
Lesser prices
Keep Avatar features from changing (my eyes look like crap and everytime I try and delete char and change it back they go back to seductive look xp )

What do you think needs to change?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:57 pm
Lesser prices isn't easy. Gaia has been trying an phailing with that.

What gaia needs to change.... yeah, easier to make gold. I hardly get anything anymore for posts or polls.  

Artanus

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:09 pm
HellzChelz

Keep Avatar features from changing (my eyes look like crap and everytime I try and delete char and change it back they go back to seductive look xp )

uh, you chose to be a vampire. thus your "seductive" eyes. stare

there was even an announcement saying that if you wanted to switch back to human, you could do it just by clicking the "join the humans" option but that the option wouldn't always be available.

you can earn gold just by posting. how much easier do you need it to be?

also, you can buy a LOT of items for 10 gold or less. the whole reason that we have small prices, bigger prices, etc is so you have to WORK for what you get. if ANYONE could just waltz on into a shop and purchase, oh, i dunno, fairy wings for 10 gold, no one would want them anymore.

it gives people something to do and something to look forward to.

the only think i would change with gaia would be having posts you make in gulids count towards your post count that's displayed on your profile cause i make a LOT of posts in guilds, but hardly any in regular forums unless there's an event going on....sucks...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:13 pm
I dont look forward to items that takes around 15 years to obtain domokun i agree that most prices shouldn't be lowered but consider how much the " spartan spear " is domokun almost 1 million for a super plain item  

Irukus

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:17 pm
Irukus
I dont look forward to items that takes around 15 years to obtain domokun i agree that most prices shouldn't be lowered but consider how much the " spartan spear " is domokun almost 1 million for a super plain item

pffffffffft, 1 million gold isn't even that much!

try going for items SO RARE that no one even puts them on the marketplace! THEN come and complain!

((friggin NEVER gonna get a goddamn halo...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:23 pm
bluegrass cat
Irukus

try going for items SO RARE that no one even puts them on the marketplace! THEN come and complain!

lol yes indeed 1 million gold isnt alot when u dont buy MC's and get 14 gold per post domokun  

Irukus

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:40 pm
Irukus
bluegrass cat
Irukus

lol yes indeed 1 million gold isnt alot when u dont buy MC's and get 14 gold per post domokun

you don't HAVE to buy mc's.

you can have art skillz and start an art thread and get MASSIVE amounts of gold for that, or you can be a marketplace whore and start hoarding items until there aren't any available unless they come FROM YOU and then you can price it however you want, you can win tons of tickets and then sell those tickets...

there are TONS o' ways to make gold. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:54 pm
bluegrass cat
Irukus
bluegrass cat
Irukus

you can have art skillz and start an art thread and get MASSIVE amounts of gold for that, or you can be a marketplace whore and start hoarding items until there aren't any available unless they come FROM YOU and then you can price it however you want, you can win tons of tickets and then sell those tickets...

True true.

I sell MC´s for three times as much as a bought them for 3nodding
just buy placeing them in storage and wait for a year and then sell them.  

Thanatos Phoenix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:57 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Irukus
bluegrass cat
Irukus

True true.

I sell MC´s for three times as much as a bought them for 3nodding
just buy placeing them in storage and wait for a year and then sell them.

or hiding random items in your house...that's what i do. xd i think i have four of five kayas currently lounging around mi casa...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:45 pm
Irukus
bluegrass cat
Irukus

I only get one or two gold per post.  

Artanus

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:48 pm
Artanus
Irukus
bluegrass cat
Irukus

its all relative on how much you're posting. you start off with crazy amounts of gold, but the longer you post, the less you make until the next day.

sucks, but i think its to encourage newbies to post...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:35 pm
bluegrass cat
Artanus
Irukus
bluegrass cat
Irukus

its all relative on how much you're posting. you start off with crazy amounts of gold, but the longer you post, the less you make until the next day.

sucks, but i think its to encourage newbies to post...
ummm...that might discourge them because the number of gold is going smaller....

User Image Mr.Nwappy says: donate to Kyumi or i will start stealing the thread's virginity! D<

-iSnug-

HellzChelz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:56 pm
bluegrass cat
HellzChelz

uh, you chose to be a vampire. thus your "seductive" eyes. stare

there was even an announcement saying that if you wanted to switch back to human, you could do it just by clicking the "join the humans" option but that the option wouldn't always be available.

you can earn gold just by posting. how much easier do you need it to be?

also, you can buy a LOT of items for 10 gold or less. the whole reason that we have small prices, bigger prices, etc is so you have to WORK for what you get. if ANYONE could just waltz on into a shop and purchase, oh, i dunno, fairy wings for 10 gold, no one would want them anymore.

it gives people something to do and something to look forward to.

the only think i would change with gaia would be having posts you make in gulids count towards your post count that's displayed on your profile cause i make a LOT of posts in guilds, but hardly any in regular forums unless there's an event going on....sucks...

I'm a vampire!Huh!?.........YAY I figured out how to change back..man that was a long time ago forgot I did that event thing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 pm
Yeah, if they lowered some of the prices it would be nice. A while back I had been going for an Angelic Halo. Practically impossible.. Then I quit, gave my stuff away, and now I'm back at square one. Ah well, posting brings up gold =]

-just posting to get gold-  

bad_chicka_131

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas