Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Strange Love (No Longer Single) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This all happened moments ago...
  I had to tell somebody D:
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:52 pm
Yep, I'm no longer single and actually dating a guy. Why? Because I'd be stupid not to accept someone's love like his.

I woke up this morning with a cold but knew I wanted to see him. He called in the afternoon to invite me to his yearbook party tomorrow and said we could hang out later today. I invited him to my house, no one was home at the moment, so I could ask him why he'd yet to ask me out. That didn't work out though because my Dad came home and soon my Mom and sister did too. That's when we went over to the mall (what a noisy place >.>) and kind of just walked around. It was cool because he went into the music store and played a couple of guitars. But then we left the mall so he could drop me back off at home...

The strange part - me sitting in the car not knowing if I should say anything or not. Finally I did and he told me he was scared to but was planning to ask me to prom during the second week of January. It was so awkard D: He wanted to ask me out in a better way but I was too - anxious? Anyway, because I'm a shy gal, I shook his hand, lol. And went inside.... God, that was weird....

So... how was your Christmas xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:54 pm
Not as weird as your christmas..but exciting xD  

-iSnug-

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:01 pm
hahahaa! You shook his hand!? That's great. I'm happy for you. What's his name?

There's one girl in my school thats one of my best friends. I'm pretty sure she likes me. But it's gonna be awkward if that ever comes out, because I just don't want to go out with anyone right now. It's too much of a hassle. All my free time *fwoosh* gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:02 pm
=D Reminds me of my highschool experience. Hellz, I got asked to prom by a fairly shy girl. It's always awkward.

At least you were able to get your feelings out face to face. Seems like things worked out.

Good luck, I guess.

Awiergan Resurrection

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:03 pm
wait one sec, i think i read that wrong..but you shook his hand......why not hug him?!?!? That would even make him happy >.< ~NWAPPY!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:05 pm
Yay, Ace hooked a man!!!
heart

Egga is very happy for you...you go girl!

I'm close, my guy won't admit he likes me...lol. We all know he likes my attention, and my friend was talking to me on the phone and she said "i'm sure once he hits puberty he'll wanna go out with you." (he's not eight, he's a late bloomer)

hahha..  

MonsieurSponge

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:09 pm
Kyumi Atsuki
wait one sec, i think i read that wrong..but you shook his hand......why not hug him?!?!? That would even make him happy >.< ~NWAPPY!

Ace is introverted. Some people are nervous about physical contact, to varying degrees. On the other hand, some people will run around hugging and kissing everyone they meet. You can't blame someone for being nervous, or choosing not to hug. It's personal preference. It's not worth it to do things in a relationship that make you uncomfortable, especially in high school.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:11 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Kyumi Atsuki

Ace is introverted. Some people are very nervous about physical contact (myself being one of them.) >.> On the other hand, some people will run around hugging and kissing everyone they meet. You can't blame someone for being nervous. It's not worth it to do things in a relationship that make you uncomfortable, especially in high school.
I have alot of friends that are girls at school, and me and them have no problem hugging, the only problem i have with hugging with people is hugging the girl i like so dont think i havent gone through this >.>  

-iSnug-

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:13 pm
That's just Ace's way of doing things. It would have been hard to hug him in the car too as I'd have to reach over already feeling extremly flushed.

@Artanus: His name is Luke

@Egga: Nothing like boys and puberty xD

I suppose I could post the pictures we took in the photobooth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:15 pm
Goddess Ace
I suppose I could post the pictures we took in the photobooth.

yes please do ^.^  

-iSnug-

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:20 pm
We've always goofed off with each other xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:24 pm
Goddess Ace
Yep, I'm no longer single and actually dating a guy. Why? Because I'd be stupid not to accept someone's love like his.

I woke up this morning with a cold but knew I wanted to see him. He called in the afternoon to invite me to his yearbook party tomorrow and said we could hang out later today. I invited him to my house, no one was home at the moment, so I could ask him why he'd yet to ask me out. That didn't work out though because my Dad came home and soon my Mom and sister did too. That's when we went over to the mall (what a noisy place >.>) and kind of just walked around. It was cool because he went into the music store and played a couple of guitars. But then we left the mall so he could drop me back off at home...

The strange part - me sitting in the car not knowing if I should say anything or not. Finally I did and he told me he was scared to but was planning to ask me to prom during the second week of January. It was so awkard D: He wanted to ask me out in a better way but I was too - anxious? Anyway, because I'm a shy gal, I shook his hand, lol. And went inside.... God, that was weird....

So... how was your Christmas xD
thats good to hear  

genji_90

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:32 pm
Goddess Ace
We've always goofed off with each other xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
awwww that looks so sweet!

User Image Mr.Nwappy says: donate to Kyumi or i will start stealing the thread's virginity! D<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:05 pm
Wooo! Go Ace!  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Awww 4laugh heart

First time I went out with my bf I was a bit nervous, but I didn't want it to be awkward so I had to pretend the whole time that I wasn't nervous at all. After spending some time with him it got easier and we had a lot to talk about so we did avoid the awkward pauses. domokun  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff