Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New Years Party! [EDIT AGAIN 12/31] READ NOW Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Dance!
  Unce Unce!
View Results

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:24 pm
So what is everyone doing for New Years? Going out? Staying home with family? Well thats cool! But if your like me and wont be doing anything really for New Years how 'bout we stick around here and throw a posting party.

I'll even give 1108 gold to the one who post the 11th post on the 8th page
So get posting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:29 pm
Im staying up till minute to watc the ball drop in new York city...its gonna be pretty eas winning this contest >.< lol  

-iSnug-

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:30 pm
Virus93
So what is everyone doing for New Years? Going out? Staying home with family? Well thats cool! But if your like me and wont be doing anything really for New Years how 'bout we stick around here and throw a posting party.

I'll even give 2008 gold to the one who post closet to 12:00 tomorrow night.
If there are multiple people who do this the first person will get the 2008 gold.

12:00 what time zone? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:32 pm
oh im sorry

im on -6 gaia

so teh, you posted that at 8:30 your the same timezone as me lol its 8:32

EDIT: Would anybody happen to have a tool so I can covert the times. Cause I don't wanna disappoint the guildies  

Level Seventy

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:40 pm
Virus93
oh im sorry

im on -6 gaia

so teh, you posted that at 8:30 your the same timezone as me lol its 8:32

EDIT: Would anybody happen to have a tool so I can covert the times. Cause I don't wanna disappoint the guildies

its 6:39 O.o not 8.

and no I don't what time zone are you in?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 pm
im central timezone. GMT -6

crap then i dont know what to do then. $H!t  

Level Seventy

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:47 pm
Virus93

I'll even give 2008 gold to the one who post the 8th post on the 20th page
So get posting

That's a good idea.

YAY GOOD IDEAS! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:00 pm
Thank you! I thought it was pretty clever. ;D  

Level Seventy

GECKOomega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:05 pm
Kaiser_Fangirl
Virus93

I'll even give 2008 gold to the one who post the 8th post on the 20th page
So get posting

That's a good idea.

YAY GOOD IDEAS! 4laugh

whooooooooooohoooooo im in  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:12 am
Yay! I'm going to have people to hang out with! I'll actually be working prior to the midnight hour here in the Central Time region... but other than that, I'll probably just watch the ball drop in New York.

Though, I just realized. The ball drops in New York an hour before it's midnight here. So don't they just record the ball dropping and then play it here an hour later? Aw. I think that just ruined my fun. I don't know why I didn't think of that before...

Anyway. I'll bring the cake x]

Arianna Reece

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:40 am
On New Years eve it's my brothers birthday.. Lucky b*****d gets fireworks when his birthday's over.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:48 am
I'm going with my dad to his house to celebrate.  

AngelOfWater

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:31 am
Hm let me see well for my new years eve day i spent it travelling back from cornwall to eastbourne. As i was down there for the christmas holiday so that kinda was interesting but enjoyable due to the conversation with my stepdad. As for my new years eve evening, i spent from 6pm to 7pm putting out my new dining set and teapot, then making my wine rack and tidying up and now the rest of my evening is spent on the pc on gaia then legend of ares as my little one sleeps and my fiancee plays call of duty 4 on the xbox 360 and ill probably have a jack daniels and lemonade XD

my new years day is going to be spent buying funeral flowers for my two great aunts funerals sad and also sending condolence letters and cards to there family and of course my cousins so yeah gonna be a sucky day tbh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:54 pm
a hpappy new year evryone i justgot home and it waes fun time todya .
I havnt ben onile for oawhile becauses of gais awas lagging fore me some reason with apfge relaod or somethenf. iget back to jyou tomoorwe  

Sarinu

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:01 pm
eek eek eek eek

okay i am going to assume the text was meant to be like that O_O  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers